Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (68552 Views)

Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by MrMystrO(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
I like this guy grin

But las las Buhari is a Genius sha.... just release this guy at THE RIGHT TIME! At the end of the day, the idea of a united igbo support for atiku through Peter obi is Over though. Hahaha

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
We need Peace, not war
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by kayfra: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
At the end of the day

No Leflendum, No Erection grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Demzlent(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu ke
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Sundaygeorge: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am coming back and I will bring hell with me ...Nnamdi KANU ...closing speech

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by ll24: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lubish, keep scamming them....
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Britishcoins(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am so happy to hear Nnamdi's voice, it is very emotional and his speech can make a coward to become brave. All hail Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by fokusmind: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
So no bloc vote for Atiku again from south east?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by SarkinYarki: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu is clearly working for Buhari..such an idiot
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
ceejayxy:
This man is a joke. I pity people that follow him and are willing to waste their lives
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by technicallyrich(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
nickxtra:
Which South South? My South South or Thier own version?
ss is part of biafra and the bight of biafra is in rivers state.
That is why ph or igweocha is the capital of biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
When are coming back to Nigeria sir??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by patrickmuf(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why this idiot keeps dragging the Niger Delta into this his eternal madness is beyond me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Charmsruddy: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Regardless WE ARE ATKULATNG WE ARE VOTNG
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Macmoni(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dis bullshit diz man is more lifeless and dumb dan buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by NwaEri(f): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ndi Biafra....

Why is Nnamdi Kanu surfacing now..

After causing soo many deaths...
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Worksunlimited: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
kirajustice:
Nnamdi Kanu is his current life broadcast said that the Nigerian army invaded his home to kill him and his family. He said that the army killed his Dog, Jack and killed his cousin.

He also said that IPOB stands with Governor Ayo Fayose in this time of his trial. He also thanked Asari Dokubo, describing as a brother. He said;

"I want to send my solidarity to @GovAyoFayose and assure him that Biafra will stand by him in this our of need, we will have a special place for him in Biafra, I thank all my sureties that stood by me, my unavailability was forced on me"

He said that they planned to kill him because his court case held no water. He claims that the charges was bogus and that the Nigerian government had no case against.

Kanu also stated that his followers will not participate in any election. He said;

"I decree that there is no longer South East or South South Nigeria, it shall be known as Biafra, without referendum nothing will happen in Nigeria. IPOB will not participate in any election and that position will never change"

Listen to the full broadcast HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-live-broadcast-begins-live-updates-listen/

This guy should be ashamed of himself... He left his followers to wraught to save his own life and it took the release of his pictures for him to let them know that he was alive and well in Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
I decree?

Please we definitely don't need war. You and your family are conveniently abroad o.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by KlWise(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Cownu again meanwhile

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nonsense he should go and stop dem from voting naa coward
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by zombieTRACKER: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Abjay97:
For igbos only..
Like for Nnamdi Kanu's boycott of 2019 elections
Share if you will vote Atiku/Obi come 2019...

shut Up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by ozo13(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
"Dear Biafrans .i'm coming.I will come and I will bring hell with me" hehehe.When Atiku fans hear this they will be like confuse.
Hand crossed and watching the political drama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Chu2k2: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Northern gambarees and the western afonjas will die of heart attack tonight... adieu to all of u children of hate...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by sirabu: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
T
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Felixv: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
No comment.

Hmmmm

Pack of cards.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by theoldpretender(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kalu is just building castles in the sky.

He should work with the reality that is Nigeria...and stop fooling himself and his legions of followers.

As it stands right now, Nigeria's laws cannot give Biafra referendum...plus, who is going to conduct the referendum (Before you say UN...make I no laff).

If Ibos follow IPOB and don't take part in the election...by the time they wake up and suddenly find it diffiuclt to get a peaceful secession...they will suddenly be crying that IPOB has decieved them...

H.E Ike Ekweremadu, the Deputy Senate President has already outlined, in detail, how IPOB can get a referendum peacefully. Yet no one is listening to him.

Better accept the reality of Nigeria, vote for PDP (who might win)...and at least take Atiku at his word when he talks about restructuring...which may lead to referendum peacefully.

Because the alternative is 'war'...and you won't like it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by porthouse7(f): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
like for KANU share for atiku.... let d real election start here

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by DonCandido(f): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Emperor of Biafla!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Almunjid(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This Kanu or Kunu dey on top tree dey find Cow trouble, if he know say he get power make he drop come down na. Make cow create hole for that him big head. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Olatara(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Zombies will cry 2day
Who are the Zombies?
Why will they cry?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Amuluonyenaego: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
THIS GUY JUST DEY FORM JAGABAN.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

ss is part of biafra and the bight of biafra is in rivers state.
That is why ph or igweocha is the capital of biafra.
PH the capital of Biafra? That's a new one.

You people should go ask your grandfather how the civil war went down. No one wants war pls.

These bloody niggas wouldn't be arguing all these shii if south south doesn't have oil. The northerners won't let go of that oil sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.