Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (68553 Views)

Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by hkidola00(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:
No matter what anyone says, truth can be hidden but pictures never lie...

#$&They have a right to protest or ask for referendum#$&
NB: if u can tell urself the truth, u will definitely know something is wrong with Nigeria. Am not been biased but u need to see the result we are getting across the world and within Nigeria. Hunger, loothing and more of killings everywhere in Nigeria. Hardly a week without a bad news. Something or everything has to change if u ask me.
ohh my??... where were Dis pictures taken, which event was it?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by winj3: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Let me guess this so called revolutionary did not expect attack?
stupid IGBO coward!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by vulpeslopez(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls who is this one?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by vulpeslopez(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
hucienda:
Well, that much is true. It's obvious the Nigerian Army wanted to kill him.

Still a mystery is how he escaped.
he didn't eat don't let them hit ur head on the wall..... if the Nigeria Army wanted him dead,he would be dead
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by hush15: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
kirajustice:
Nnamdi Kanu is his current life broadcast said that the Nigerian army invaded his home to kill him and his family. He said that the army killed his Dog, Jack and killed his cousin.

He also said that IPOB stands with Governor Ayo Fayose in this time of his trial. He also thanked Asari Dokubo, describing as a brother. He said;

"I want to send my solidarity to @GovAyoFayose and assure him that Biafra will stand by him in this our of need, we will have a special place for him in Biafra, I thank all my sureties that stood by me, my unavailability was forced on me"

He said that they planned to kill him because his court case held no water. He claims that the charges was bogus and that the Nigerian government had no case against.

Kanu also stated that his followers will not participate in any election. He said;

"I decree that there is no longer South East or South South Nigeria, it shall be known as Biafra, without referendum nothing will happen in Nigeria. IPOB will not participate in any election and that position will never change"

Listen to the full broadcast HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-live-broadcast-begins-live-updates-listen/

i still dont understand why a referendum is an issue. Let have it. The Catalans that had it, are they still not part of spain?

Not having a refrendum will only continue to make them think many igbos wants out. And if they truly want out, i support you give it to them Maybe they will understamd that running a country isnt a joke....

Atiku can give then their refrendum and i support he does.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by edupedia: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Zombies will cry 2day

....very illogical rant...
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by koolaid87: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is an illiterate leader. He lacks vision and still can't articulate his plans.

Do your risk analysis cos obviously if you propagate boycotting the election, then it's in favor of Buhari.

So right now, it appears as though you're working for your imaginary enemy

Time will reveal your plot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by belzabull(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Appliedmaths:

Little jobless bastard can you run along...
call your stupid father a bastard, that's if you ever knew him
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by edupedia: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:
No matter what anyone says, truth can be hidden but pictures never lie...

#$&They have a right to protest or ask for referendum#$&
NB: if u can tell urself the truth, u will definitely know something is wrong with Nigeria. Am not been biased but u need to see the result we are getting across the world and within Nigeria. Hunger, loothing and more of killings everywhere in Nigeria. Hardly a week without a bad news. Something or everything has to change if u ask me.

...rubbish old pics...we can show u worse pics when your thief was vice prez...Odi people will probably cut off your head....
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by myomega: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Drug addict, bros am an igbo man from south east Nigeria. You have no power whatsoever to declare for all igbos, speak for yourself. Coward come back and make this noise. Come and bring buharis head. You are a fraud and the likes of your followers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Corrinthians(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Likes for Nnamdi Kanu, Shares for Atiku grin
Una wan give Igbos heart attack.

Kanu is finished. He should have remained hiding. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by myomega: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Israel is equally as stupid as you are if the support a man that calls people animals that leave in a zoo
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Weak and lifeless then corrupt
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by OliveCynosure(f): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
This man went AWOL for a long time and resurfaces few months to general elections? I hope the Easterners can really see that this man is fighting more for his own self (power) than for Biafra as a whole.

But who do I know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by MartinsD12(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
ezegold4we:
This guy is super intelligent,

Waiooooooooooooooo

What a speech,

It takes an extra ordinary being to move a mountain, Kanu is not ordinary some people don't know this
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Komu1048(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please we S/E must obey the decree from our Lord Kanu, we must boycott the election as decreed. That way, we will let people know we are determined on Biafra agenda, there is no way people will take us serious if we refuse to boycott the election. Long live Nnamdi Kanu....Long live Biafra

#Noelectionineast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by proudevil: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..So in summary,No lefelendum No Erection na PDP go suffer am. But I was told the dude escaped Nigeria dressed in skirt and blouse like a woman why is he now forming messiah to his dumb disciples all of a sudden?If Nigerian government means to deal with you I bet you wouldn't stand a chance go ask the likes of brave people like fela, femi falana, gani fawemi, Ken saro wiwa who stood their ground and some payed with their lives, but they knew the coward will be useful in the future so they allowed him flee...chai buhari get sense die.
Say amen to this prayers, too much sense will not kill you, your sense shall bring wealth for you...... You said it all.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..So in summary,No lefelendum No Erection na PDP go suffer am. But I was told the dude escaped Nigeria dressed in skirt and blouse like a woman why is he now forming messiah to his dumb disciples all of a sudden?If Nigerian government means to deal with you I bet you wouldn't stand a chance go ask the likes of brave people like fela, femi falana, gani fawemi, Ken saro wiwa who stood their ground and some payed with their lives, but they knew the coward will be useful in the future so they allowed him flee...chai buhari get sense die.
all you mentioned are guys from the west na
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by riczy(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2018
hucienda:
Well, that much is true. It's obvious the Nigerian Army wanted to kill him.

Still a mystery is how he escaped.
asari dokubo helped him escape
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by blujoi(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by fallout87: 1:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku see your life.

You will regret picking from SE. Smh, all you had to do was pick from SW.

Now because of your if ignorance you will lose and so will Nigeria under two terms of the tyrant Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by mimimile93: 1:24am On Oct 22, 2018
yumubelek:
Congratulations to President Muhammad Buhari!

Finally, the leader of IPOB has made his stand known to all and sundry; no election in South East and South South. I would have said the INEC should just allow Baba Buhari to continue come 2019 if not for democracy which demands for election. All noise from the people of IPad will now reduce in coming days and Atiku will get some sense and no other option than to pacify the South West. But we have decided, Osinbajo is our man and we will not deter from supporting one of us.

Adieu PDP.

Congratulations to Baba Buhari!!!

Thanks Mazi Nnmadi KANU...

God bless Biafra for this feat.

South South is not ipob.

South South will never join ipob.

Meanwhile

Sai baba till 2023
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by olabent85(m): 1:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Advance mumu, is the South South part of Biafra now? No sense. Ogbeni Jaapaa
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by richeso: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:

that same sense wey you think say him get why him no use am for BH ? abi the sense dey limited ?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by enemyofprogress: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Empty noise
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by baddosky1: 5:05am On Oct 22, 2018
yumubelek:
Congratulations to President Muhammad Buhari!

Finally, the leader of IPOB has made his stand known to all and sundry; no election in South East and South South. I would have said the INEC should just allow Baba Buhari to continue come 2019 if not for democracy which demands for election. All noise from the people of IPad will now reduce in coming days and Atiku will get some sense and no other option than to pacify the South West. But we have decided, Osinbajo is our man and we will not deter from supporting one of us.

Adieu PDP.

Congratulations to Baba Buhari!!!

Thanks Mazi Nnmadi KANU...

God bless Biafra for this feat.

See why I hate you south-waste omoluabeasts.

When Atiku was won the PDP ticket, most of your people were shouting "atikulate" upandan but the moment he chose Obi, Una change mouth!

Your hatred for Igbos will lead you lots nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by baddosky1: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2018
edupedia:

....very illogical rant...

But u are already crying. You just proved him right.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Riunite1: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Biafra till death,then why do he run to Israel and some fools will follow him to death while he stay alive anumanu KANU
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by sleepking(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
yes brave men but stupid. Nnamdi isn't stupid and that is why he will succeed where they failed, everything is fair in love and war
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by sleepking(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2018
vulpeslopez:
he didn't eat don't let them hit ur head on the wall..... if the Nigeria Army wanted him dead,he would be dead
lol u overestimate the Nigerian army bro
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by gidgiddy: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Kenturkey048:
i hate this nnamdi kanu guy with passion...
i only pity the fools taking him important.
feeling they av gat somebody to fyt for them..
and who told the bastard south south is with him...
let him go Bleep himself and him eatern low thinkers..

You can hate Nnamdi Kanu all you want, he is not in this to win a popularity contest. He is only out for the freedom of his people. Wether APC or PDP rules Nigeria is not what Kanu cares about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.