Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. (752 Views)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Fear Grows Over Attempt To Re-arrest IPOB Leader, Kanu, During Mother’s Burial / 30 Most Powerful Words Dropped By Kanu During Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by BoneBlogger(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, was recently sighted in Jerusalem, in a video that surfaced on social media, after months of uncertainty surrounding his whereabouts.

Nnamdi Kanu was last seen in public in September 2017 after a raid on his country home in Abia State by the army, shortly after his release from prolonged detention on charges of treason.

In a live broadcast from Israel on Sunday (today), the IPOB leader thanked members of the group all over the world for standing by him. He said it's because of IPOB members that he's alive and he appreciates them.  

He said Africa is nothing without Biafra and that he made a promise to God when he was in prison that Biafra must come to pass no matter what.  He also said that many IPOB members have sacrificed their lives in the Biafran struggle as Israel sacrificed many lives before God restored them after 40 years. 

He also said he prays for IPOB seven times everyday and God is his witness. 

The IPOB leader said that he is currently in Israel and Biafra must come to pass because people are suffering and the leaders are doing nothing about that.

Kanu said after his bail from Prison last year, the government was trying to cage him with many conditions for his release but he refused. He said the president of Nigeria, 'Jibril of APC' sent his killers to wipe out his family, himself and his entire community in Abia. He said there was no justification for the military raid because he was preparing to go to court in Abuja before the military invaded him home.

He said that he is Nnamdi Kanu and that no mortal flesh can kill him ('they have not given birth to that person') and the government has failed to keep him quiet with their injustice. 

He said he feels for Nigerians in the middle belt and he wishes they can join IPOB to liberate themselves. 

He also said that all those that carried out the raid on his community last year and their collaborators will be brought to justice. He said anyone that sheds the blood of one single Biafran member will pay dearly for it. 

He also thanked the non IPOB members who condemned the attack on his community. The IPOB leader also blasted governor of Abia state, Okezie Ikpeazu who he claimed sanctioned the military invasion on his home and collaborated in the proscription of the group. 

He also mentioned some personalities whom he thanked for standing by him including the immediate past governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose and senator Abaribe among others. 

He said that he never jumped bail and that his unavailability is due to the lies and wickedness peddled by the government against him because they are afraid of him and IPOB.

He said their intention was to kill him because they know if he goes to court the country will not be the same. He said they didn't want him to prove his innocence but Nigeria can't jail him because he will seriously fight the case. 

He said he is not a Nigerian but a Biafran because he renounced the country in 2015. 

He said he has committed no offence at all and what they are charging him with does not exist and he's not a terrorist and that IPOB would not relent and participate in any election until a referendum is conducted. He said IPOB are civilised people and the Biafran struggle is not negotiable. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/biafra-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanus-live-broadcast-from-jerusalem.html

Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by BoneBlogger(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by hadjipapiey(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Asse! Nonsensical
Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by fergie001: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
I will not comment....
Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by Frankyboy1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
All form without substance, movement without direction, so to what end is all this emotional ladden but empty speech! Buhari God finally fighting for him,because with this broadcast Atiku has lost 70percent of his votes,while those sympathetic to Buhari in the SS and SE will come out and vote,while igbos sit at home and eat nkwobi and stout,nd insult buhari for another four years, what a pity,my people re blinded politically and logically

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by Nogodye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Coward! So many lives was lost because of him all he did is to run away from the country for so long and later resurface with this nightmare...He kept his family somewhere enjoying but some gullible people carry arms for him,lost their lives in the process.The youth in that region must have a rethink. Let him come back to Nigeria, he will smell hell...

3 Likes

Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by MalcoImX: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
What you should have said is: ' I am good at running, therefore, no mortal can kill me.'

1 Like

Re: ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. by Indigenous(f): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warri Port Channel Dredging To Be Completed In 2 Months — NPA / Ex-army Chief Reveals Reason For Boko Haram’s Devastating Attack On Troops At Me / Jonathan’s Claims ‘mischaracterised’ Obama – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.