Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

30 Most Powerful Words Dropped By Kanu During Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Most Powerful Words Dropped By Kanu During Broadcast (518 Views)

Sunday Igboho Attacks Nnamdi Kanu For No Reason Despite Show Of Support By Kanu / Fear Grows Over Attempt To Re-arrest IPOB Leader, Kanu, During Mother’s Burial / ‘No Mortal Can Kill Me’; Things Said By Nnamdi Kanu During Live Broadcast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Most Powerful Words Dropped By Kanu During Broadcast by Gistman39: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
The supreme leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has finally delivered his first public broadcast after his reappearance.

Kanu had on October 19, resurfaced in Jerusalem after one year he was declared missing following military invasion at his home.

The IPOB leader, today, made a press conference revealing his ordeals with the Nigeria government and stating the group’s next plans.

Below are most powerful words dropped by the IPOB leader during the broadcast.

1. My Dear Fellow Biafrans, I Have Officially Resumed, I Am Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me.

2. I am NNAMDI KANU and I don’t stop until I get what I want.

Continue reading on: https://expresgist.com/2018/10/21/30-most-powerful-words-dropped-by-kanu-during-broadcast/
Re: 30 Most Powerful Words Dropped By Kanu During Broadcast by Indigenous(f): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbos Really Divided? / Sen Makarfi Breaks Down In Tears Over Death Of Tony Anenih. / Popular US Company Bloomberg Tips Buhari For Second-term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.