Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (46114 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) / Breaking ; IPOB Declares Support For Buhari's Second Term Bid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Franzinni: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Not once was buhari mentioned

If someone came to my house to kill and I know their name won't I call them out without using any coded names...

This man's resurrection is planned

I hope the igbos will see beyond the theatrics

I love the idea of biafra but the people who died for it because of kanu are gone

When he saw death what did he do?

He ran away to another man's land....

Hehe. It's kinda life the wife and the wife beater... She hardly learns

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by SternProphet: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Agbaletu:
I doubt if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will work for APC.
You don't expect him to say more than what he said today in his first broadcast after 13 months.
We have to be patient and wait as things unfold.

I am 100% sure he is working for DSS. If it has not even occurred to you, you may have issues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by LordAdam16: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

Which number fear you? I didn't see any point in dragging a moot point, is it by registered voters or even PVC collected?... If more 500k come out, make a bend... cheesy

PDP votes has been steadily declining but you can dream on, reality dey corner to ambush you. smiley

Have you ever been to Anambra state?

So out of 2.8m registered votes, PDP would not get 500k votes? When the VP is from Anambra. Who would they vote for? APGA presidential candidate?

You guys would just sit in SW and think you understand SE/SS politics. Anyway sha, 2019 no far again.

-Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Zieina(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:

[s]My vote still remains for Atiku/Obi. If you aren't happy, lagoon no get gate[/s].

The lagoon cannot swallow its own. Only immigrants like you grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
princdebola201:
pendulum is a bitch.

when it swings to pdp favour they were all over kanu trying to claim glory .but now kanu has turned back against them and has destroyed whatever pdp has for 2019

All of a sudden, Atikulating crew from the Biafra land just gone mute. They're confused right now, it will take them some days before getting over this shock. They're stuck between Atiku and Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by kanubiafra: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
If Igbos believe Nnamdi Kanu came back for them, that means they are the most brain washed human ever, he should show how courageous he is by coming to Nigeria to continue his agitation.
he was here since 2015 what did you do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by exlink10(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ele nno otu mmadu ga eji mepe onu oji eri ji na ede and be talking nonsense?

What is wrong with this people in Nigeria ?

We no be those people now, wey betrayal na their second name
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Indigenous(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Abagworo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu is working for a faction of PDP that lost out in the primaries at Port-Harcourt. People shouldn't get it twisted.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by triple996(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen
Kanu has officially announce Buhari as d winner of 2019
Election by Telling Ibos not to vote
Seriously woo there is something wrong
Even d usual insult he trows at Buhari is no more
D guy done learn lesson
Bt he made a bad choice Sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

If you really believe this then all of you got punked!! lipsrsealed

Where is the invincible warrior spirit? Where is the never say die spirit?

Like Ojukwu, Like Kanu... Shior
Modath, respect!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by AmarachiNnoli: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Deji, Buhari wants to give us Biafra? Awesome!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
May God forgive you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by awoo10(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Coward ��

A coward they said can only speak from outside the Nigerian borders, but then he came back, looked them in the eyes and kicked off a tsunami of movement while they watched helplessly!

A coward that was taken to prison, tortured, starved, spent more than 2 years without trial, but refused to denounce his course even in the face of possible death!

A coward that missed the birth of his child while in detention just because he believed in his ideas and in your freedom. He only had to say “am done” to be set free. He still hasn’t said it till now even as he is free.

A coward that looked danger in the eyes and refused to give up, even when offered gold and silver, oil bloc and special federal awards and appointments to douse off his tsunami.

A coward that mobilized millions of people with just words and a whole nation was shaken to its foundation that they have to use all the might of their weakling soldiers after him! Soldiers that are only good when the enemy is unarmed and protesting peacefully.

A coward that has made more sacrifice for you than even your entire marginalized generation and so called leaders could do for you and themselves.

A coward that more than a battalion was sent to murder in his small village, he walked away majestically between their armoured tanks, dressed in military uniform.

A coward that still make millions scared off their pants that they are even shaking while calling him names.

A coward who roared in London, roared in Malaysia, roared in America, roared in Spain, roared in Abuja, roared across Eastern Nigeria and today, by 6pm, will roar from the Holy Land......Jerusalem.

A coward who in less than 12 hours, over 60 million people downloaded an app created by his movement, just to hear him speak.

Yes Nnamdi Kanu is a Corward!

But that’s a very good coward, worthy of your attention. I want to be such a coward.....

You might not see me talk about Biafra always... But when I see the truth.. I say it.... U too should learn to do so....
stfu! your cowardice is legendary, you only could hide behind your keyboard to shout and hail a superior coward.
Why not go outside your house to a nearby police station and shout Biafra. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by modath(f): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordAdam16:

Have you ever been to Anambra state?

So out of 2.8m registered votes, PDP would not get 500k votes? When the VP is from Anambra. Who would they vote for? APGA presidential candidate?

You guys would just sit in SW and think you understand SE/SS politics. Anyway sha, 2019 no far again.

-Lord

Dey dia make pant dey wear you.
2011, Anambra had 1.1m voters, 600k+ in 2015 & 400k+ in 2017, explain where they are .. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by PHILipu1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

2011, Anambra had 1.1m voters, 600k+ in 2015 & 400k+ in 2017, explain where they are .. smiley
They don't learn.
They don't know that with card readers,the era of cooking up fake figures by PDP in SS and SE are over.

They are in for a shock come 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by vertueptime: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordAdam16:
Deji, don't make a mockery of yourself... You are the one working for Buhari's second term. Two-timing mfker! Do and follow Akpabio, because we get your memo full hand. You've been misyarning since middle of the year.

Nnamdi Kanu did not say anything today that he hasn't said a million times over. That is consistency. Unlike APC and yourself that have denied everything they stood for in 2015--from restructuring to creating jobs. The Atiku/Obi candidacy is still in full force.

Most IPOB members would vote for Atiku in the morning and flex in the evening while listening to Radio Biafra. I guarantee you that.

@modath, watch and learn how PDP expertly manages a volatile situation. We are not as lifeless as your C-in-C.

-Lord

Abeg small small for deji, d guy de try penetrate the system to become relevant, atiku no give am that youth mobilizer because hes tufaced, but las las hes only a youth tryin to hustle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by LordAdam16: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

What was the number of votes cast in Anambra governorship election of 2013?

-Lord
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by LordAdam16: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
vertueptime:

Abeg small small for deji, d guy de try penetrate the system to become relevant, atiku no give am that youth mobilizer because hes tufaced, but las las hes only a youth tryin to hustle

Later he go one run for political seat. All of them, from Deji to Kayode to Sowore to Ogunlesi to our very own resident Tonye; I tire for them I swear. No credibility whatsoever. You never get solid political structure you don already rigmarole nth times like Ashawo for Ekosodin.

-Lord
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by edupedia: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
cooldipo:
Any surprise.... He has to pay for the freedom they granted him..... Even Dasuki and ElZak will sing the same song if they have their freedom back.....

Remember that story about that Nazi killers that pluck foul feather while giving it food cry

...u are all confused people...hide your face and go to sleep...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by edupedia: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:

It is through Nairaland we easily know those whose village witches are following around and have vowed they will never do well in life...do u not look like one from the rubbish and nonsense u have written?....go back to your village to beg those who are making your mouth rotten and smelly through your screen...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
amadioha ekweke is doing press up for nnamudele

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by PHILipu1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordAdam16:

What was the number of votes cast in Anambra governorship election of 2013?

-Lord
Lol.
No card readers then.
So many fake names on voters register then.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by LordAdam16: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
No card readers then.
So many fake names on voters register then.

Na simple question. If you don't know how to use Google don't respond. No be by force to comment?

-Lord
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by rymesgentility(m): 12:18am On Oct 22, 2018
You no get sense, how old are you? Com mk una and dat yahoo boy kalu pack one side mk we Aticulate oo , dat kalu just dey spoil igbo pple names ...lol they said he went to jerusalem to pray..via Abraham abi wetin ,..am a pure anambra boy but i never believed on that boy for once, someone that doesn’t have any elder in his cabinet only tout and smokers ...and harsh and violent words ..abeg he should beta continue hiding

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Kahujadekadura: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Dinho20:
YOU'RE RIGHT
NNAMDI KANU IS ON HIS OWN
You can't even listen to Kanu speech but u have already started talking trash. From him he was never arrested by Nig army. So how can SB released who he hold no captive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Kahujadekadura: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Unik3030:
that means they will go against d orders of the director
Thanks but that is not your problem. It is ours so leave us d load to carry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Kahujadekadura: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2018
rymesgentility:
You no get sense, how old are you? Com mk una and dat yahoo boy kalu pack one side mk we Aticulate oo , dat kalu just dey spoil igbo pple names ...lol they said he went to jerusalem to pray..via Abraham abi wetin ,..am a pure anambra boy but i never believed on that boy for once, someone that doesn’t have any elder in his cabinet only tout and smokers ...and harsh and violent words ..abeg he should beta continue hiding
Guy speak pure English if u truly have a reasonable stuff for us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Kahujadekadura: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
Who are the we?speak for yourself and your family.
I am among d @boycotting 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Afamed: 3:03am On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Some people have a problem with comprehension.

Igbos will vote Atiku. Period
New Hausa/ Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju by Sheggy13(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Pekele007:

Mention one person from your tribe or lineage who can stand up to demand for what he or she wants.

We all know Awolowo swallowed rat poison and Afonja surrendered Ilorin to his Fulani masters.

After all, he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.

My vote still remains for Atiku/Obi. If you aren't happy, lagoon no get gate.
I see you have amnesia that's why you're yarning dust. Which of your cowards that run never to fight another day can rub shoulders with the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi, both of blessed memories when it comes to standing their grounds in the face of oppression and persecution?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.