Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" (1309 Views)

Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video) / Ihedioha Mentioned Only Pdp & Apc / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by bettercreature(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are you IPOB not concerned that Nnamdi Kanu could only remember his DOG ?

It seems the life of his dog is more important than all the lives lost during the attack.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by despi64(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
What do you gain by lying? You are shameless

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Bane2020: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
If you didn't listen to his speech, just say so and stop nitpicking your lies like the uninformed slowpoke that you are smh...

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by kid23(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:

It seems the life of his dog is more important than all the lives lost during the attack.

Did they swear for your ear

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Rickyzagy: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zombies gather here for gossip
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by bettercreature(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bane2020:
If you didn't listen to his speech, just say so and stop nitpicking your lies like the uninformed slowpoke that you are smh...
Just name another thing killed in his compound apart from JACK his dog
Because he only mentioned JACK

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Bane2020: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
I can't entertain your ignorance today, like I said... If you didn't listen to his full speech, then STFU and ask for the transcripts of his broadcast which I'll provide for your dyslexic self to READ... Instead of embarrassing yourself here.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by tayebest(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:

He failed to remember the IPOB that are injured. cheesy Kanu have defrauded 3million igbos again grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by bettercreature(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
tayebest:

He failed to remember the IPOB that are injured. cheesy Kanu have defrauded 3million igbos again grin
Let them mention another name i will give them money

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by annnikky(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:

U are just a pathological liar undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by bettercreature(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
annnikky:

U are just a pathological liar undecided
Mention another name and i will send you 10k right away

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Bane2020: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
tayebest:

Another brain dead clown, I wonder how you mo.rons even pass exams, little wonder Nigerian education is a joke... when youths don't listen and pay attention to simple details.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by annnikky(f): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
Mention another name and i will send you 10k right away
U just want create a thread that's all and u have done that already so go n rest my frnd undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by tayebest(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bane2020:

Another brain dead clown, I wonder how you mo.rons even pass exams, little wonder Nigerian education is a joke... when youths don't listen and pay attention to simple details.

Just look at this educated illiterate. To think of it all, he has sold his miserable life to one defrauder who is in Israel chilling and supporting Buhari. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Bane2020: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
tayebest:

Just look at this educated illiterate. To think of it all, he has sold his miserable life to one dedrauder who is in Israel chilling and supporting Buhari. cheesy
*SIGH* no be me do you... go seek the help of a shrink.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by bettercreature(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
tayebest:

Just look at this educated illiterate. To think of it all, he has sold his miserable life to one defrauder who is in Israel chilling and supporting Buhari. cheesy
I am just having sympathy for them because its very obvious they are screwed.See them trying to defend him without a genuine evidence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by tayebest(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bane2020:
*SIGH* no be me do you... go seek the help of a shrink.
ok, you can now crawl back to your hole! undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Bane2020: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
tayebest:

ok, you can now crawl back to your hole! undecided
How's your Sunday going? Stay blessed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by ifex370(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol... Afongas will cry this night grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by bettercreature(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
ifex370:
Lol... Afongas will cry this night grin
I dont want to believe Ipob life is worthless

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by godox2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
No he mentioned his DOG “JACK” first, before peolpe. Meaning he lost TWO souls, JACK and OTHERS. Or am I missing something?
Kanu realy made a mistake, he should have mentioned human lives that were lost before mentioning his dog, no matter the feeling of seperation with his dog. While he will correct that in his next speech. I listened to the speech even recorded it, nothing special there.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by DaFlash: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
FACT101

A cow's life and dog's life is more valuable than a pig's life grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by Boomark(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai! Illiteracy is now affecting so many people in Nigeria. They can't read and understand, now they can't even listen well.

See what Buhari caused
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mentioned Only His Dog "JACK" by KANUISALIVE: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
tayebest:

There is real confusion in the zoo

APC: Kanu is sponsored by PDP
PDP: Kanu is working for APC

Confused fellas

(1) (Reply)

2019 Nigerian Budget In Sumarry / Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! / Atiku Not Owner Of Mikano Stop The Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.