Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! (1316 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Really I was really bordered all through the night. You might want to ask why

Now I am more saddened by the events that has been unfolding these past few days with our president's campaign and interviews.

I must say I am very disappointed with his performance on the CANDIDATE on NTA.

Then to crown it all, the campaign in Delta was a disaster!! Huh!!!

How can our president not know that he is the presidential candidate, and addressing a governorship candidate as the presidential candidate, as if that wasn't enough, after being corrected, still went ahead to call him the senatorial candidate, and again govornotorial candidate.

I felt really embarrassed, that the President of Nigeria..... I reserve my comment and my grievances.

However, my anger is not about the blunders of the President, but to think there are people who are educated and well read that can't still see anything wrong with the whole happenings, is even more worrying.

I still find it difficult to believe that people can still be shouting next level!!

Who's is actually going to take you to the next level, and what's the definition of the next level

These and many more I was thinking about.

Now, let me say I have no problem with anyone who voted for APC in 2015, because no one knew what was going to happen in the aftermath, many people wanted change. That's fine.

But if after everything that has happened in this country you can still be as blind as a blind man, then your head needs examination.

More worrying is there are persons in this government that claim to be learned but if I must be honest, they are a disgrace.

Engr Ologe Benjamin

2 Likes

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by DVoices: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by DVoices: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2019
A
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by onubijoe(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Shouting Next level for APC is demonic

4 Likes

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Only the very foolish and dumb will shout atikuobi.

You can't tell me you're not voting for buhari only to vote for atiku, that's total madness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by sammy99(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:

You can't tell me you're not voting for buhari only to vote for atiku, that's total madness.
hmmm,zombies everywher.
U shall know dem by der comments and wailings.
Its jst der calling.

5 Likes

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by sammy99(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
u are not far from d truth.
now watch as d zombies will come and bite u for dis.

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2019
sammy99:

hmmm,zombies everywher.
U shall know dem by der comments and wailings.
Its jst der calling.
I will rather sit down at home and watch TV than voting buhari or atiku.

But sowore will have my vote on that day, whether it is wasted or not, it's no one's business.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:

In all sincerity, President Buhari is not qualified to be my secondary school mate, not to even mention my university course mate.

Spits, he as dumb as the word dumb itself.

Atiku on the other hand is enlightened, and up to date with the 21st century trends.

I doubt if bubu can post a sentence on Facebook.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2019
QuickStandard:

Atiku on the other hand is enlightened, and up to date with the 21st century trends.
keep on licking a Fulani Muslim ass because of the post of a vice president.

With wetin I use my eyes see between 1999-2015 the PDP does not deserve a second chance yet.

If I am to choose between Buhari and Atiku, I will gladly choose buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by sammy99(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:

But sowore will have my vote on that day, whether it is wasted or not, it's no one's business.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:
keep on licking a Fulani Muslim ass because of the post of a vice president.

With wetin I use my eyes see between 1999-2015 the PDP does not deserve a second chance yet.

If I am to choose between Buhari and Atiku, I will gladly choose buhari.

You're dumb to even think am an Igbo indigen.

You tribal bigot, this is the Nigerian project and not about being Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.

So get that into your skull. NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
QuickStandard:

You're dumb to even think am an Igbo indigen.

You tribal bigot, this is the Nigerian project and not about being Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.

So get that into your skull. NONSENSE!!!
you're a foolish pig to think I give a Bleep if you're Igbo or not, buhari and atiku do not deserve to rule Nigeria.

The Nigerian project PDP almost ruined by achieving almost nothing from 1999-2015.
Kiss the truth swine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by sammy99(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:

any candidate apart from d lifeless one is accepted cos everyone has his/her choice.

but a vote for sowore is a win for buhari cos he does not stand a chance of defeating d lifeless one.

If u ask me,i would av preferred to vote for either sowore or fela durotoye but av come to realise dat we place ourselves in a situation dat we dont av any other choice dan to vote for atiku cos d primary assignment is to first send d lifeless dullard back to his cows and d only person capable of doing dat is atiku

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:
you're a foolish pig to think I give a Bleep if you're Igbo or not, buhari and atiku do not deserve to rule Nigeria.

The Nigerian project PDP almost ruined by achieving almost nothing from 1999-2015.
Kiss the truth swine.

I won't swim with you in the gutters, your opinion has spoken everything about your personality and it's obvious you are not worth it.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2019
sammy99:

any candidate apart from d lifeless one is accepted cos everyone has his/her choice.

but a vote for sowore is a win for buhari cos he does not stand a chance of defeating d lifeless one.

If u ask me,i would av preferred to vote for either sowore or fela durotoye but av come to realise dat we place ourselves in a situation dat we dont av any other choice dan to vote for atiku cos d primary assignment is to first send d lifeless dullard back to his cows and d only person capable of doing dat is atiku
I will never vote for Atiku, I prefer buhari to atiku.

1 Like

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2019
QuickStandard:

I won't swim with you in the gutters, your opinion has spoken everything about your personality and it's obvious you are not worth it.
yea, you can fvck off swine.

A fool!sh thing that feels comfortable abusing his president and feels he is not already swimming in the gutters by doing so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by QuickStandard: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:
yea, you can fvck off swine.

A fool!sh thing that feels comfortable abusing his president and feels he is not already swimming in the gutters by doing so.

Swine

I guess that's the only word you know!!!

Like it or not, admit it or not.

Buhari is a dullard and lifeless. You are even more dull and stupid.

And I owe you no apologies.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:

Any reason why Atiku will not have your vote?
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:
I will never vote for Atiku, I prefer buhari to atiku.

Why
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

atiku was involved in a lot of shady deals when he was OBJ vice and OBJ said he is a corrupt politician, I'm not ready to vote for a corrupt politician
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:
atiku was involved in a lot of shady deals when he was OBJ vice and OBJ said he is a corrupt politician, I'm not ready to vote for a corrupt politician

Are you the only one aware of this shady deals or do Buhari and EFCC also know about this shady deals?

If they know? Why has they not prosecuted him?

How would you feel if a friend you fall out with come out to tarnish your image in the media and people cheer and attack you without proper verification?
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Are you the only one aware of this shady deals or do Buhari and EFCC also know about this shady deals?

If they know? Why has they not prosecuted him?

How would you feel if a friend you fall out with come out to tarnish your image in the media and people cheer and attack you without proper verification?
If the EFCC tries to prosecute him now, a lot of people will start shouting and wailing.
If a friend does such a thing to me, I will sue him to court and never mingle with him... Just to show am innocent.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Omololu001:
If the EFCC tries to prosecute him now, a lot of people will start shouting and wailing.
If a friend does such a thing to me, I will sue him to court and never mingle with him... Just to show am innocent.

Between the time Atiku was alleged to be corrupt and now. How long do you think it has lasted? Why had they not arraigned him since then?

How many times have you taken people to court before? Do you think taking someone to court absorbes your reputation from being stained.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by buharitill2023: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2019
only the corrupt want to get corruption working again.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by Omololu001: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Between the time Atiku was alleged to be corrupt and now. How long do you think it has lasted? Why had they not arraigned him since then?

How many times have you taken people to court before? Do you think taking someone to court absorbes your reputation from being stained.
I've never taken someone to court before, but atiku should have sued obj for tarnishing his image.
And I won't fall for all his promise gan sef, this was the way APC was promising to decentralized,state police etc.
Atiku is not an option for me.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by buharitill2023: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
QuickStandard:

http://www.informationng.com/2019/01/president-buhari-commits-blunder-at-the-all-progressives-congress-campaign-in-warri-delta-state-video.html
it was not a blunder, buhari was only after the presidential election, after febuhari 16, he will start to campaign for gubernatorial election.
Re: Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! by fsho(m): 4:34am On Jan 19, 2019
What ideas is Atiku proposing to better the lives of common citizens and take Nigeria on the path of prosperity. Please highlight them here for all to see.
soulpeppersoup:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Ikeja Bomb Last:-17years After / Jonathan Government Gave Irrevocable Licence To Electricity Distribution Company / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.