Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu (602 Views)

Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by EmmanuelNwo: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
I feel for the People of the Mid Belt, dying every day, been killed without mercy. God shall Console you all

Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Sunday Said he will soon Return to Nigeria and shall be coming with Hell.

Kanu who Spoke Live Via his Radio Biafra from Jerusalem said the IPOB will continue to Boycot Election Until a Date for Referendum is Given.

See here for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/theres-no-going-back-i-shall-return.html
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bbn
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by abduljabbar4(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
lol
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by oyebanji44: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
When you are coming back .don't land in Republic of Nigeria..pls land in Republic of Biafra..
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by annnikky(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oh! Boi NL is on fire� everybody is just creating thread upandan untop Nnamdi Kanu's head, oh! menh the guy dị too much biko cheesy
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
He said more than this before now.
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Coward speaking from comfort of his radio station while his followers were being hunted daily.
Re: Breaking: There's No Going Back, I Shall Return With Hell ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Indigenous(f): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

(1) (Reply)

Eleka: The Man Who Will Soon Be Decorated As No. 1 Citizen Of Ekiti State / Another APC Member Resigns, Gives Reason / Atiku Is One Of The Problem Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.