Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Soaring Like An Eagle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soaring Like An Eagle (218 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soaring Like An Eagle by Darevofpeace(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
SOARING LIKE AN EAGLE: The Eagle is the most powerful of class Aves, it is the biggest of all the flying bird's, when the storm's are gathered,the Eagle is at it happiest moment, because it is so certain and sure that it would use the storm as a new wave to go to an entire new horizon.The Eagle hand grip is seven time's stronger than any human hand grip,it eyes see's the exact colour of any prey unlike other animal's that See's in black and white colouration.While other bird's are running from the wind, the Eagle is running towards it. The Eagle resides in high mountains, they are not found in common place's. The Eagle can carry a prey over a long distance of three days without being tired.In life,challenges abound, situations happens,we are surrounded by a lot of uncertainties, and the 'fear of the unknown'we are always in anticipation of what the future holds. Alas,the holy book illustrated us as an Eagle that 'those that wait upon the Lord, He shall renew their strength,they shall mount up with wing's like an Eagle,they shall run and not be tired,they shall walk and not be weary'.We are partakers of the victory on the cross with Jesus, at the point of His death, He declared 'It is finished' what does this implies? It means we are more than conqueror, it meant we are a true Champion! it meant that you and I are fighting from the victory side.What would make the last day's battle's very interesting is just that we are not fighting to win, we have already won and we are on course with the 'Lion of the tribe of Judah' the scriptures made us have a clearer understanding that'They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word's of their testimony and they love not their lives even unto the shrink of death'Moses called the God of Israel after seeing the body of the Egyptian armies at the shores of the red sea as 'The man of war, the lord is His name' at creation,man was the exact copy of God's image,we are in His likeness, we are meant to rule all round the clock, we are not meant to be submerged by negative waves,situations and circumstances,the very breath in our nostrils is from God, our life must be filled with wonder's to the amazement of the World, we are a peculiar people,a unique nation, we are greater and powerful than the whole 'force's of demon' combined.We already have the greatest and most senior advocate who is our redeemer(Jesus) life is the sweetest with Him,life takes a new 360 degrees turn around when you encounter Him.Crossing over to Jesus is as distinct as coming out of thick darkness into a marvelous light.You can not meet Jesus and still be molested, oppressed and defeated by an 'ordinary devil'did I shock you with the word 'ordinary' Jesus made us understand in the holy scriptures'All authority in heaven and the earth have been given to me' and moreover I make my boast in Christ Jesus just like Paul the apostle. You and I already have an identity in Christ Jesus that is as clear as the line's on your palms. We are so privileged to be called by Him,we are sent to the earth to show the whole World the supremacy of the 'one who rule's and reigns in the affair's of men'the one who had conquered the devil at creation. The one who sat upon the earth, the one who is the soon coming King.We are a true champion in Christ, we are a true legend as the 'King of glory' we are hidden in Christ, what can not affect Jesus is not meant to affect you,can Jesus have a car accident, can Jesus fail in academics, can Jesus have marital failure, can Jesus be indebted to Bank's and creditors,can Jesus loose an admission,can Jesus be married and not have His own kids,can Jesus be owing house rent and sent out by His Landlord ,whatsoever situations that affect others negatively should not affect you.You have the blood of Jesus flowing in your veins, you have the eternal life(Jesus) in you. You are extremely gifted and supernaturally unique in gifts and talents,if were to be human are given a thousand year to live,you and I would still be doing supernatural exploits and making giant strides for the years on we spent on earth. Wake up and take charge and be responsible for your destiny. Stop and wipe your tears now, because 'the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed' responsibility is the key word to flying high in life and destiny, no excuse,no self pity and no regrets.Take full charge of your life at this exact moment and start winning over the devil. The original meaning of the word 'responsibility' was actually coined from the word 'respond to your abilities' which implies respond to your inbuilt talents,gifts and uniqueness. From this day onwards, I declare the everlasting peace of Jesus on you, I declare the mighty hand of divine protection on your destiny, I speak against all the forces of darkness by the authority in Christ Jesus.You are undefeatable, you would no more be sorrowful, you would no more panic,you would no more be oppressed, you shall know no more lack.You shall fly and soar like an Eagle! You are free from nightmare's and demonic attack's henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

Windows On Osun 4.... Get Set / Man Steals Inside Church After Deliverance / Q&A: Do I Need To Work If I’m Living By Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.