Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP (42470 Views)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Pentools(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
In other news, nnamdi kanu n his fellow ipobians should better respect themselves. We no do again after all he is not more Igbo than us!!! We can't be loyal to a self acclaimed hero that runs away from the war front at the hit of the battle. He shouldn't in anyway take for granted the logical, intellectual and diplomatic nature of Alhaji Atiku for granted. Nnamdi cownu has proven himself to be a local animal that runs away on sight of cane/rod. They should tell him that hidden cane/rod is more harmful and dreaded than a seen one ooo! Atiku might be Fulani but u can't compare a learned Fulani to someone that is a daura-cow offspring, that is only cow-minded. I wonder where that albino of a man called nnamdi kownu has been all this while now he wants to surface all to distract us, God punish him and that his agenda. Since the man is suffering from tourette syndrome with Albinoism brain, someone should tell him since he escaped from the python dance he won't escape the hurricane dance that is about befalling him n him alone will be the victim this time around. Stupid idiot!!

Me n my Igbo people have long ago #Atikulated Obediently
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
First Mazi KANU, now this

What is happening to our group of calculators, Biko cry

Maybe the two are not unrelated self sad

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Philinho(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Let him go then he will become an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by ILAFF(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKE AS REGARDS CHANGING PARTY.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by modath(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
hucienda:
shocked

Wow. They really took the man's loyalty for granted while others were busy jumping around changing parties like they change underwears as they please.

You are really moderate in your opinion these days...

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Boomark(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
alhaji Atiku Abubakar a fulani muslim from Adamawa is greater than namdi kanu and the entire ibo race

We don hear. I hope you are happy now. Atiku told us help APC guys who are in need. Those who feel inferior we help them with atikumycin superiority complex tablet. We love you guys and hope you guys will recover quickly.
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by thatigboman: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
All these rubbish insinuations sef
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by arabbunkum: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Propaganda and lies
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by gamaliel9: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
If YOU BELIEVE THIS...YOU WOULD ALSO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE `S GRANDMOTHER IS A VIRGIN
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
He is. A greedy. Man

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
He probably thought being the highest ranked South Easterner in government, he should get Atiku's running mate slot.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by e7ejinima: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Leave PDP and go where?

He has PDP senatorial ticket I his pocket. What does he want?

He thought as DSP, he's the most senior political office holder in South East and he's the one to determine what happens politically in the zone, at least in the party PDP.

But truth is Ekweremmadu is on his way to take his rightful seat with the entry of Nnamani, his Oga.

Next Senate, if he wins, he will be a floor member just like David Mark and from there to oblivion.

Meanwhile he has undeclared ill-gotten asset case on his neck.

May be he should join APC now and get his protection

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by BubuZombi: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
osemoses1234:
Na him sabi like for atiku share for Kanu

You wicked
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by PHILipu1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
uvemi:
He has Just 1 Vote
And Saraki has 1 million abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
agaracha must come back

who God says will win will surely win

Atikulating ekweremuo
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
It will be a slap on him if he quit the pdp now

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Tospringe: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:

Igbos are waiting for him to come out and contest for any position first. grin

The idiot has no political value before self.

make e go jare
So Ekwerwmadu is now an Idiot ? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by kitaatita: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
PDP/Atiku wasn't fair to Ekweremadu if information in the public domain is correct. Ekweremadu had been negotiating with Atiku when Atiku was still in APC. They had agreement on everything, including restructuring, Vice Presidential slot, one tenure for Atiku and 2023.
Based on the agreement Ekweremadu rallied the South East to give Atiku block votes, even when his boss, Saraki was running for same seat.
When it was time to select VP candidate, Atiku sat down with Saraki and few others to chose Peter Obi, outside the shortlist given him by so called South East leaders. Surely he was disrespected.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by braine(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
uvemi:
He has Just 1 Vote

What a naive statement.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by e7ejinima: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
kitaatita:
PDP/Atiku wasn't fair to Ekweremadu if information in the public domain is correct. Ekweremadu had been negotiating with Atiku when Atiku was still in APC. They had agreement on everything, including restructuring, Vice Presidential slot, one tenure for Atiku and 2023.
Based on the agreement Ekweremadu rallied the South East to give Atiku block votes, even when his boss, Saraki was running for same seat.
When it was time to select VP candidate, Atiku sat down with Saraki and few others to chose Peter Obi, outside the shortlist given him by so called South East leaders. Surely he was disrespected.

Hear it now and hear it loud and clear!

Ekweremmadu is jail bound. His case is a big bolder to his ambition. forget it.

Obi is a much better choice - no corruption case, self-made, educated and with world view.

WHAT is Ekweremmadu s achievements pls. At least Obi can showcase Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by kitaatita: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
e7ejinima:

Hear it now and hear it loud and clear!

Ekweremmadu is jail bound. His case is a big bolder to his ambition. forget it.

Obi is a much better choice - no corruption case, self-made, educated and with world view.

WHAT is Ekweremmadu s achievements pls. At least Obi can showcase Anambra.

I'm not a supporter of either Obi or Ekweremadu; I am a Buhari supporter. I'm talking about respecting an agreement and respect for the man.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
9jvirgin:
PDP is worst than the regime of Saddam Hussein, Bashar al-Assad and Osama Bin Laden combined.

God will not forgive PDP.
Na APC come beta? undecided
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by EssienUbong: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Luchitec(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Respect my foot, Ekweremadu should go and sit down jor. This dude monopolised every political opportunity in Enugu West, and yet, he is still not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by hucienda: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

ma'am the ma'am. aï hail. smiley
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by D1zion: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
9jvirgin:
PDP is worst than the regime of Saddam Hussein, Bashar al-Assad and Osama Bin Laden combined.

God will not forgive PDP.
and what about the apc. Are you not seeing what's going on. Why do you blind your eyes to the truth. Why can't you face it & stop apportioning blame on PDP.pls let's face reality
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by JoseVanMoyes: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
You have been a PDP Senator for the past 20 years and still counting

You have been the DSP for the past 8 years, courtesy of PDP

In those 8 years, all the South East Senators have always supported you with all their heart

PDP supported you to emerge DSP in an APC led government

PDP have always been with you in the face of intimidation from APC

Yet you claim you are being maltreated simply because the VP slot was not given to you

Fellow Nigerians and my Igbo brothers, Ekweremadu must be a greedy fool

u can say that again...

Nigga isA stupid ugly black fool...

as greedy as Bleep
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by CilicMarin: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

The moment that woman(my village neighbour) emerged as APC senatorial candidate for that Zone, I knew Oshiomole and Ekweremmadu were up to something. Fingers crossed.
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by ratcockoduduwa: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oluwabusobomi:
You have been a PDP Senator for the past 20 years and still counting

You have been the DSP for the past 8 years, courtesy of PDP

In those 8 years, all the South East Senators have always supported you with all their heart

PDP supported you to emerge DSP in an APC led government

PDP have always been with you in the face of intimidation from APC

Yet you claim you are being maltreated simply because the VP slot was not given to you

Fellow Nigerians and my Igbo brothers, Ekweremadu must be a greedy fool
Although ekweremadu is my friend and has assisted me a number of times, i will have to agree with 99 percent of what you posted except that ike ekweremadu has been the dsp for 12 years not 8
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by isahsalee: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Fake News

No, not fake, check the source. From Seun of channels TV.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
yemibayo:
Ekweremadu may be on his way out of #PDP. News coming from close sources to the Deputy Senate President indicates that there are mounting pressure on him to quit the party over alleged mistreatment.

https://twitter.com/seunokin/status/1054053587582664704

fake apc news
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by okonyia(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
I think PDP has done Ekweremandu, more favour and good, than he has done to the party. And I can assure you, that if he leave the party today, his political career will be gone. Ask Ken Nnamani, the former Senate President. But Ekweremadu, is more wiser than any body asking him to leave the party, because he never Loo's anything. He is still deputy Senate president, because of PDP. He has gain more in PDP and I think this is just people trying to get traffic to their false news.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.