Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP (42498 Views)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by freshdude99(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Heaven never fall since Akpabio left us, Ekweremadu can also get out for all we care. But he should not forget that we are not Ibibios, We are Igbo's, we don't forget things easily.
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by garfield1: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

The moment that woman(my village neighbour) emerged as APC senatorial candidate for that Zone, I knew Oshiomole and Ekweremmadu were up to something. Fingers crossed.
Wow,so your from enugu? So many ibos supporting buhari silently.ibekaku cant win ike,ill have preferred osita.time for substitution dun pass sha
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by garfield1: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

The moment that woman(my village neighbour) emerged as APC senatorial candidate for that Zone, I knew Oshiomole and Ekweremmadu were up to something. Fingers crossed.
Wow,so your from enugu? So many ibos supporting buhari silently.ibekaku cant win ike,ill have preferred osita.time for substitution dun pass elapse.
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by garfield1: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshdude99:
Heaven never fall since Akpabio left us, Ekweremadu can also get out for all we care. But he should not forget that we are not Ibibios, We are Igbo's, we don't forget things easily.
Akwa ibom left with akpabio plus you will feel his impact by february
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by CilicMarin: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
garfield1:

Wow,so your from enugu? So many ibos supporting buhari silently.ibekaku cant win ike,ill have preferred osita.time for substitution dun pass sha

Understand the game now.....if Ike defects, Ibekaku will hand him the ticket.....Osita cannot..
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by freshdude99(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
garfield1:

Akwa ibom left with akpabio plus you will feel his impact by february
The moment I saw Garfield, I worry less but I remember that lazy cat tongue tongue
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Agugbadin: 2:37am On Oct 22, 2018
He has eating enough, let him go
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 22, 2018
He can go abeg. While he was doing senate big boy, Obi was busy selling his unique experience to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe as a great governor who came to Anambra, saw and conquered. Who wants the ordinary, run off the mill politician like Ekweremmadu when experience business leaders like Obi are still interested in politics under a tag team with another great business leader in the person of Atiku. Ekweremmadu should go and rest abeg.
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by kgr8mike(m): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Ekweremadu pls u have benefited. Kindly allow others to benefit. No bi only u wake come
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by IbrahimDamola: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
I think we yoruba muslims should start getting ready to declare Ekweremadu free from corruption and greater than Awolowo as he decamps into APC.

Welcome to APC in advance, IKEOLU ADEKWEREMADU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by nnaamehn(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2018
yemibayo:
Ekweremadu may be on his way out of #PDP. News coming from close sources to the Deputy Senate President indicates that there are mounting pressure on him to quit the party over alleged mistreatment.

https://twitter.com/seunokin/status/1054053587582664704
That's a big lie bro, state ur facts. If he there live pdp Dats the death of his political career.
He is pdp unda the sun or in the rain cool
Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Justinah4real(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Zlatimi:
Nothing new let him leave longest serving deputy senate president what else does he want mtcheww Akpabio left nothing new jaree... selfish people all around ���

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by Xfemt(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
PDP is worst than the regime of Saddam Hussein, Bashar al-Assad and Osama Bin Laden combined.

God will not forgive PDP.
but God ll forgive apc abi

Kolo de ur head

Re: Ekweremadu To Leave PDP by jpphilips(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
He was denied Atiku's VP, he unleashed Nnamdi Kanu on Atiku in the South east, now he wants to run away from PDP? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos / Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekau’s Death / Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.