Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) (61858 Views)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by HolyClement001(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
small girl serving bigger God....all way na stop hating
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by pedrilo: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2018
internet entrepreneur?
na she get instablog?
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Jellyberry(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm congrats mama nd papy pikin..@19 .and am 19 stil struggling God y .BIKO OPEN MY WAY 2
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2018
OWOJELA:
Priscilla Emasoga, a female Nigerian Internet entrepreneur who turned 19 years today bought for her mum and dad a new Lexus Car and Rav 4 respectively in one day.

The little star made this know via her official facebook handle. She wrote"9 years ago they brought me into this world. They worked day and night to put food on the table and made sure I never lacked the necessary things in life.

Today am returning that Favour. Two new rides for my favorite people in this world. Thank you for taking care of me Mom and Dad ��

Thank God for Grace �".

Many other internet marketers and well wishers have started congratulating her for her good deeds as she gifted the new rides to her parents.

Photos after the cut:

https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/10/wonderful-19-year-old-pricilla-emasoga.html

do her parents live at shoprite?
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
pls, ur guy dey here struggling, nd no job , can you help out in anyway abg
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by MENTORCH(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2018
She has been featured here on Nairaland before but una don forget! Bad Belle people already castigating her. Remember, the slay mama that was frying garri for a living that made front page? Yeah that's her! Asides blogging, She's also into buying and selling of Bitcoin which I know can be profitable enough to buy those whips. If you know, you know. cool

Keep calling her, Yahoo Yahoo na u Sabi! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by zabuur: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2018
computergeek:
Abeg Sharap and stop trying to console yourself for not achieving what she has achieved. Whether na Gee or Forex, she don blow be say she don blow, so swerve!

What were you doing at 19? And how many cars have you bought for your parents? Stop hating, it impedes your good luck.

And we havent heard of her entrepreneural breakthrough. Whats her internet name. No be this same internet we use everytime? Abi na she dey promote Benyonce, Jay Z, Mayweather, Roger Federer, Ronaldo, Messi and co on the internet in Africa?

If she is an internet entrepreneur, what do we call Seun nairaland,-----INTERNET CONGLOMERATE.

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
pls, ur guy dey here struggling, no job,, , can you help in anyway abg
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Quorax: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

Of course girls do, they'll only be in the minority whereas majority will stick to olosho work.

Although I wonder the number of men she will have slept with to afford these two cars worth over 5million naira. I too, suspect Yahoo. A male dominated crime, yes. But there must be others too who are female.

Not my business anyway. Pray, can I pm you?

Would just like us to be friends.
her boyfriend is into fraud. I have prove of hacked funds dude uploaded few weeks ago. He has taught her. She flies any how she wants.

She used to be legit hustler but since she met the dude, because she has this strong zeal to succeed, she must have pleaded that her boyfriend teach her.

The girl hardly does things like her female counterparts, she hustles for real but I won't buy this.

Her boyfriend bought a Benz not too long ago.

I am not hating, I am just stating facts and I am not really cool with people who insults those that hustle night and day legitimately like they dont have brains.

I know an internet marketer who spent 3 years building his duplex and he is a real hard worker who even started this internet marketing thing when this girl was probably still 1 or 2 years old.

Nigerians has an unhealthy appetite for wealth display.

Before someone call me a hater, I have my own hustle and business model that can buy me 3 cars if I want but I know what I went through to get to that stage and last thing I will do is flaunt it like money grows on trees.

Good luck to them until the day we get a serious government that will track this people down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Quorax: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2018
kevoh:
She has been featured here on Nairaland before but una don forget! Bad Belle people already castigating her. Remember, the slay mama that was frying garri for a living that made front page? Yeah that's her! Asides blogging, She's also into buying and selling of Bitcoin which I know can be profitable enough to buy those whips. If you know, you know. cool

ekwa... Same bitcoin that has refused to move for several months now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Quorax:
ekwa... Same bitcoin that has refused to move for several months now?
You don't know, so you will never know. grin grin Even $50 movement upwards or downwards is enough for this Bitcoin sellers to maximize profit. Stay there and be waiting for ATH of $20000!

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Quorax: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2018
kevoh:

You don't know, so you will never know. grin grin Even $50 movement upwards or downwards is enough for this Bitcoin sellers to maximize profit. Stay there and be waiting for ATH of $20000!
bros stop to dey lie... Trading is not easy. People with forex knowledge know this.. Even to master Japanese candle stick patterns is another task on its own. I saw what her boyfriend uploaded few weeks ago and I have screenshot. It was a hacked credit card account.

I am no fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by okalo(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2018
*OUR ECONOMY IS GOING DIGITAL*

Imagine making over 20k daily in the comfort of your homes as hundreds and thousands of people recharge airtime cable, data, electricity, pay for WAEC, UTME, NECO through VTU. And surprisingly u are *not* even the one selling to them.
Send me a DM for more info.

https:///send?phone=2347059902287
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2018
jesus 19
am 22 i never buy car for myself
cNT EVEN AFFORD A TOY ONE

o lord
visit me

even you know i have taken mad risk to get this money buh nothing to show
am buh still willing LORD to take if i find one that actually works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
computergeek:
Abeg Sharap and stop trying to console yourself for not achieving what she has achieved. Whether na Gee or Forex, she don blow be say she don blow, so swerve!

What were you doing at 19? And how many cars have you bought for your parents? Stop hating, it impedes your good luck.

Ma'am

A simple question brought out this venomous rant. It indicates a few things........
"The guilty are truly afraid" and that "birds of the same feather flock together" ...

I'm quite happy not to blow at age 19 if it means I stay out of crime...

My time to blow will come no doubt and will stay permanently with no sorrow or comma: not a fleeting memory as you find in most of these "gram stories.

So it's really you that needs to swerve outta my way.. You didn't need to expose your ineptitude by responding to a simple question!!

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by KingAzari: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Tedpgrass:

What exactly does she do

Internet Entrepreneur is a rather loose term..

She is Instablog9ja.

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by movetoca: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2018
This is why I don't mind having only female kids. A good child is a good child regardless of the gender.

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by KingAzari: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2018
kevoh:

She is instablog9ja

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Quorax:
bros stop to dey lie... Trading is not easy. People with forex knowledge know this.. Even to master Japanese candle stick patterns is another task on its own. I saw what her boyfriend uploaded few weeks ago and I have screenshot. It was a hacked credit card account.

I am no fool.

i wan learn ooo

i hate being broke
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by timibare(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2018
God pls help me, anyway just help me bikonu.....

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2018
computergeek:

The guy just asked a simple question, so why pouring your frustration on him, na waoo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Cocao:
If its a guy now they will say its yahoo
But honestly do girls do yahoo at all?
Congratulations sis, you are living the dream wink
na wa for u oo
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Quorax:
her boyfriend is into fraud. I have prove of hacked funds dude uploaded few weeks ago. He has taught her. She flies any how she wants.

She used to be legit hustler but since she met the dude, because she has this strong zeal to succeed, she must have pleaded that her boyfriend teach her.

The girl hardly does things like her female counterparts, she hustles for real but I won't buy this.

I am not hating, I am just stating facts and I am not really cool with people who insults those that hustle night and day legitimately like they dont have brains.

I know an internet marketer who spent 3 years building his duplex and he is a real hard worker who even started this internet marketing thing when this girl was probably still 1 or 2 years old.

Before someone call me a hater, I have my own hustle and business model that can buy me 3 cars if I want but I know what I went through to get to that stage and last thing I will do is flaunt it like money grows on trees.

Good luck to them until the day we get a serious government that will track this people down.
Hmmm, teach me your work na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
MrSensor:
Yahoo
Haters will always choose the name defaming part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
That's small..

I buy like 5 great cars for my relations and friends every year since 2012.. u won't see me boasting.
hmmm, how, you sure say no be rituals money
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by ipa2: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
A very loose term

What exactly does she do

Internet Entrepreneur is a rather loose term..

. [/quote]
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by airprinz(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2018
the so called internet entrepreneur is in between her legs

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by ndaman25: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2018
dancok:
Seen the thread, i wanted to say this is not Nigeria to console myself but i come see d plate number, hmm se no be say na this yahoo go pay me last last sha, hmm
my brother u dey my mind ni

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2018
Quorax:

Sounds like you know her on a personal note

I would love to be introduced and nurtured into this your world of business.

Hard things has pushed the man out of school
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by merits(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
dancok:
Seen the thread, i wanted to say this is not Nigeria to console myself but i come see d plate number, hmm se no be say na this yahoo go pay me last last sha, hmm

O boy i tire.what am sure of is that everybody get is own time
Its well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.