Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) (1632 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
If Nnamdi Kanu had supported PDP I would have withdrawn my support for both IPOB and Atiku. Because it will confirm the rumors that PDP is sponsoring IPOB agitations.
For him to have sticked to his no referendum, no election mantra despite eulogizing some PDP bigwigs shows a very consistent, non partisan leader whose freedom fight cannot be compromised.Therefore, I have just renewed my support for him.

Now, we the South easterners have a responsibility to vote out a govt that is repressive to us and vote in a govt that is atleast ready to come to the dialogue table with us to iron out the differences.
Therefore, come 2019,all peace loving Nigerians will vote Atiku/Obi for a new dawn.

#IstandwithAtiku/Obi2019
#nnamdikanuismyhero
#backtodaura

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Funny times grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Same here I'm in support of biafra.
But we must kick the cow back to daura

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by Peacemaker5128: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
It does not change the fact that cownu is a coward
His BSS and drone couldn't stop Zoo army invasion to his dirty hut

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by emmy4lov(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice one op...

My own is that I'm tired of this country... Everything is just upside down.

I wish I can just get a permanent residency some outside of this country. I'm tired and frustrated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by MrMystrO(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
post=72295140:
Funny times grin grin

LOL The confusion is so real bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
If Nnamdi Kanu had supported PDP I would have withdrawn my support for both IPOB and Atiku. Because it will confirm the rumors that PDP is sponsoring IPOB agitations.
For him to have sticked to his no referendum, no election mantra despite eulogizing some PDP bigwigs shows a very consistent, non partisan leader whose freedom fight cannot be compromised.Therefore, I have just renewed my support for him.

Now, we the South easterners have a responsibility to vote out a govt that is repressive to us and vote in a govt that is atleast ready to come to the dialogue table with us to iron out the differences.
Therefore, come 2019,all peace loving Nigerians will vote Atiku/Obi for a new dawn.

#IstandwithAtiku/Obi2019
#nnamdikanuismyhero
#backtodaura

Upside down thinking.Kanu,your hero, said no referendum,no elections.
Obey your leader and leave Nigerian elections to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by PapalsbuII: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Same here I'm in support of biafra.
But we must kick the cow back to daura
me too

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by PapalsbuII: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Upside down thinking.Kanu,your hero, said no referendum,no elections.
Obey your leader and leave Nigerian elections to Nigerians.
e pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
PapalsbuII:
e pain am well well

See atikulated obituary talking

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

#IstandwithAtiku/Obi2019
#nnamdikanuismyhero
#backtodaura

correct gist

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu has to said what he needs to say!

Igbos will do what they need to do!

No amount of NO referendum No Election will stop Atiku/Obi from emerging as leaders in 2019!

It's a good leader that will listen and grant such request if it still has to be!

We cannot afford to have people like Buhari and Osibanjo at the helm of affair! undecided

It's will be TOO disastrous! It will be TOO risky!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
PapalsbuII:
e pain am well well

Make I laugh your stupidity small

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by AyakaDunukofia: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

#IstandwithAtiku/Obi2019
#nnamdikanuismyhero
#backtodaura

That's the way to go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by kayfra: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu boxed you guys into a corner

Dumb folks. All gragra no strategic thinking

You all look like fools grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) by kozmicity: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
emmy4lov:
Nice one op...

My own is that I'm tired of this country... Everything is just upside down.

I wish I can just get a permanent residency some outside of this country. I'm tired and frustrated.

Alcatraz is available oo...

(1) (Reply)

Where To Do National Id Card In Lagos With Ease / Hon. Zakari Angulu Short Change Kwaku Community #120m Constituency Project / Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.