Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. (1632 Views)

Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by banom(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Those of you calling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a coward, I challenge you to a debate. show me what makes him a coward. To me he is the bravest Nigerian ever existed and I will show why I said so.

Bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
He is a Complete Coward I challenge you for the Debate angry

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by oyebanji44: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin why is he hiding inside a shell? why is he different from ken,Adaro, Fela and Gani Adam.. kanu suddenly chose to seek safety in flight.The inaction of Kanu was definitely questionable..well.To my mind and to be quite honest,it seemed more like a weakness of character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yes I agree he was brave when he started for the actualization of Biafra but he finally end up running away like a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by MaiGemu: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Look
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by banom(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Newznow:
He is a Complete Coward I challenge you for the Debate angry

I am supposed you went to school, you said he is a complete coward, then list those his actions that shows complete cowardice. if I say you are a thief , I will have to say those things you stole that makes you a thief.

I hope you know the meaning of cowardice. I will not debate empty accusations with you. if you lack substance to both accuse him of cowardice and strongly debate your point here, then I will advice you keep shut, and read from others who has substance to debate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
banom:

I am supposed you went to school, you said he is a complete coward, then list those his actions that shows complete cowardice. if I say you are a thief , I will have to say those things you stole that makes you a thief.

I hope you know the meaning of cowardice. I will not debate empty accusations with you. if you lack substance to both accuse him of cowardice and strongly debate your point here, then I will advice you keep shut, and read from others who has substance to debate.

Why did he run away, when the war he had been chanting for finally Came .

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by banom(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Newznow:
Yes I agree he was brave when he started for the actualization of Biafra but he finally end up running away like a coward.

did he run away from the agitation ?, or that he eluded the murderous move of barbaric Nigerian military on the guise of operation python dance ? when has elusiveness becomes cowardice ? is stupidity bravery in your tribe?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
To justify this, I definitely think the people who should be called brave one are the people who lost their lives for the struggle. Because they stand till death, while Nnamdi kalu ran way when death came.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by EzeNri(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
banom:
Those of you calling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a coward, I challenge you to a debate. show me what makes him a coward. To me he is the bravest Nigerian ever existed and I will show why I said so.

Bring it on.
I am IPOB and still remain.

MNK is a coward suffering from messiahic complex. He should step down Mefor is a better Leader.

An NK that can't shut down Aba again, is that one NK? We are angry with him, seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
banom:

did he run away from the agitation ?, or that he eluded the murderous move of barbaric Nigerian military on the guise of operation python dance ? when has elusiveness becomes cowardice ? is stupidity bravery in your tribe?

Look, Before you Chant for war, i believe you must be defensively Equipped, since he wasn't equipped why then did he came out chanting for War.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
banom:

Bring it on.

Have you also run away like Nnamdi kalu, please talk to me, if you really ready for this debate. sad

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by ipobarethieves: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
undecided sad a complete waste of time to challenge a confused pipu..Kanu is a Cow.Even a mother hen,crocodile, shield/ protect their pikin. Kanu abandoned his Pigs and runz.A freedom fighter dnt runz.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
kanu used to have sense.. then fiam! sense left him.

wisdom is profitable to direct..

Kanu jonzed.. and still jonzing..

IPOB was there before Kanu..but the fool made a mess of it..

now trying to form his own group..using Judaism as a core...

igbos are Christian's not Judaism..

he's on his own..with his Judaism yahweh people..

by this time next year..Kanu wiLl be forgotten and if IPOB Dont see the writing on the wall and dissociate themselves..

both will go irrelevant..

maybe some better activists with IGBO brain will take over..

Ojukwu succeeded because it was all about Igbos... nothing attached..

Is igbos first.. before religion.. or any other sentiments..

Kanu started well... but the moment he brought Judaism into the struggle.. he lost it..

...now he's a scam.. and his followers are limited to his yahweh humans..

his struggle is yahweh and Judaism not igbos..

someday biafra flag will fly.. but not with sentiments..

our fathers that fight and survived never fought on basis of religion..

but on BLOOD..... IGBO!
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Boomark(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Newznow:

Look, Before you Chant for war, i believe you must be defensively Equipped, since he wasn't equipped why the did he came out chanting for War.

I thought you asked for a debate. But now you are here asking questions like someone that does not have understanding. Like someone looking for a teacher to teach him.

Let me give you instances of what it means for one to brave and not a coward.

coward
/ˈkaʊəd/
noun
a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
"they had run away—the cowards!"
synonyms: weakling, milksop, namby-pamby, mouse; More
adjective
LITERARY
excessively afraid of danger or pain.
HERALDRY
(of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.

1. A man who in order to protect his children fought off a lion and run away to safety with his children is brave. Newznow will run and hide like he did in this picture he posted. He will say to himself, "if the lion eats my little kids I will still born more children, I can't come and die now." This is cowardice, you have no courage at all.

2. A man who walks up to a police man extorting the motorists in the southeast and told him that what he is doing is very wrong is courageous. Even though he runs away when the police man becomes violent with his gun. He is still brave. Newznow will do his mouth 'pim' and never even want to have eye contact with the police man.

3. Any man that comes out publicly in Nigeria chanting for war whether for the right or wrong reason is courageous. Even though he dies or runs away in the process, he is still brave for taking that bold step. Newznow can never try this in this life or next but will happily run his mouth against those that have shown such courage.

Obviously you don't know the meaning of cowardice. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by banom(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecided sad a complete waste of time to challenge a confused pipu..Kanu is a Cow.Even a mother hen,crocodile, shield/ protect their pikin. Kanu abandoned his Pigs and runz.A freedom fighter dnt runz.

so he should have stayed and have himself used as a target practice by Fulani solders,? is that what you are saying ?
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kanu is the bravest man I know at the moment.

He was arrested, tried, bailed and ambushed. he outsmarted those losers.

if he had died in the ambush, idiots calling him a coward would have shouted "good riddance", now he is alive and they impotently scream "coward".

Kanu, like ojukwu, wasn't perfect. they had one thing in common - rude stubbornness.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by ipobarethieves: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
banom:

so he should have stayed and have himself used as a target practice solders,? is that what you are saying ?
who cares ? ? Nobody force him.The guy dey use u pipu to play Ludo game.There's opportunity for him to register ipob as a political party and chase out criminal like Okorocha outta the system. ? Kanu isn't a freedom fighter , he's a fraudster
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Newznow: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Boomark:

I thought you asked for a debate. But now you are here asking questions like someone that does not have understanding. Like someone looking for a teacher to teach him.

Let me give you instances of what it means for one to brave and not a coward.

coward
/ˈkaʊəd/
noun
a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
"they had run away—the cowards!"
synonyms: weakling, milksop, namby-pamby, mouse; More
adjective
LITERARY
excessively afraid of danger or pain.
HERALDRY
(of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.

1. A man who in order to protect his children fought off a lion and run away to safety with his children is brave. Newznow will run and hide like he did in this picture he posted. He will say to himself, "if the lion eats my little kids I will still born more children, I can't come and die now." This is cowardice, you have no courage at all.

2. A man who walks up to a police man extorting the motorists in the southeast and told him that what he is doing is very wrong is courageous. Even though he runs away when the police man becomes violent with his gun. He is still brave. Newznow will do his mouth 'pim' and never even want to have eye contact with the police man.

3. Any man that comes out publicly in Nigeria chanting for war whether for the right or wrong reason is courageous. Even though he dies or runs away in the process, he is still brave for taking that bold step. Newznow can never try this in this life or next but will happily run his mouth against those that have shown such courage.

Obviously you don't know the meaning of cowardice. Smh

Base on what you just stated now , you said :
1. A man who in order to protect his children fought off a lion and run away to safety with his children is brave.
But why did Nnamdi kalu abandon his Children been the mass supporters and run away and left them behind to be killed. Fool next time think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Boomark(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

if he had died in the ambush, idiots calling him a coward would have shouted "good riddance", now he is alive and they impotently scream "coward".

Kanu, like ojukwu, wasn't perfect. they had one thing in common - rude stubbornness.

That is why they are very angry now even on this thread. We should just pity them whenever they display their anger.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by banom(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

thank you my brother. Yorubas are the most toxic and evil hearted people I have ever seen in my whole life. any day we will break out of this useless country called Nigeria, I will celebrate the fact that we won't have anything to do with the Yorubas again, than our actual freedom.

In those moments of uncertainty, before Kanu reappeared in Israel, the Yorubas in this forum were laughing at us, shouting that he was dead, or being held and tortured somewhere by soldiers. now he reappeared, they got so disappointed, and changed their narrative to cowardice. fools.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Parada: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who waste time engaging Biafrans lunatics in any form of argument ? You are yet to proffer why 2 million Biafrans followed Ojukwu to their early grave graves over plain stupidity you are here wanting an argument that lead nowhere.
banom:

Bring it on.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by oilPUSSY(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:
kanu used to have sense.. then fiam! sense left him.

wisdom is profitable to direct..

Kanu jonzed.. and still jonzing..

IPOB was there before Kanu..but the fool made a mess of it..

now trying to form his own group..using Judaism as a core...

igbos are Christian's not Judaism..

he's on his own..with his Judaism yahweh people..

by this time next year..Kanu wiLl be forgotten and if IPOB Dont see the writing on the wall and dissociate themselves..

both will go irrelevant..

maybe some better activists with IGBO brain will take over..

Ojukwu succeeded because it was all about Igbos... nothing attached..

Is igbos first.. before religion.. or any other sentiments..

Kanu started well... but the moment he brought Judaism into the struggle.. he lost it..

...now he's a scam.. and his followers are limited to his yahweh humans..

his struggle is yahweh and Judaism not igbos..

someday biafra flag will fly.. but not with sentiments..

our fathers that fight and survived never fought on basis of religion..

but on BLOOD..... IGBO!
Bullcrap..
That Christianity was brought to you or you were born in a Christian family doesn't mean you are a Christian. It's all about adoption
You adopted Christianity and he adopted Judaism.
Shikena! . He didn't point gun at anybody to practice Judaism. Even his deputy Uche Mefor is a hardcore Catholic.
I would rather share the same country with people that practice Judaism that to share a country with terrorists that are ready to kill and justify it with their so called holy book.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Boomark(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Newznow:

Base on what you just stated now , you said :
1. A man who in order to protect his children fought off a lion and run away to safety with his children is brave.
But why did Nnamdi kalu abandon his Children been the mass supporters and run away and left them behind to be killed. Fool next time think before you talk.

Obviously you are the Fool here because you can't think. After the insult you are still asking me questions to teach you.

We are talking about courage, being brave. And I told that for him to have stepped out to make a challenge in the first place shows courage. It doesn't matter what he did later to keep himself safe or if he dies in the process. You are still displaying empty "headism." I don't want to make this discussion insult based because you will run away from the debate you asked for and focus on insult. That's the only thing you can offer.

I hope you are not saying his supporters are being killed by this government instead of trying them in court.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Bullcrap..
That Christianity was brought to you or you were born in a Christian family doesn't mean you are a Christian. It's all about adoption
You adopted Christianity and he adopted Judaism.
Shikena! . He didn't point gun at anybody to practice Judaism. Even his deputy Uche Mefor is a hardcore Catholic.
I would rather share the same country with people that practice Judaism that to share a country with terrorists that are ready to kill and justify it with their so called holy book.

calm down...
Ojukwu was a Catholic.. st Stephens is just opposite his home..

Ojukwu never drag religious sentiments.. he's fight was for igbos.. and freedom..n independence..of a race.

kanu should make his fight same..

he can be of whatever religion on earth, even Muslim..who cares!

but parading yahweh..and mixing it with jews crap is a no no..

if his fighting for yahweh and Judaism we will understand.. he should not mix religion with the struggle..

am telling you by this time next year.. if ipob and kanu continues with this Judaism and yahweh matter.. his movement will be over n he will be regarded as a religious bigot n scammer..even in igbo land..

presently people are resenting him.. he can pull that crowd and no body takes him serious..

yahweh people can continue to disrupt igbo activities, going to churches and disrupting regious activities and then turn around to say they're fighting for igbos..

and you still want their support..

is like you dont understand Ndiigbo..

igbo sees through scam and deciet.. we know when the anointing has left..

maybe you were young when uwazurike pulled his own crowd and even have army with good guns..

but where is he today..

Biafra is a spirit... and when the ancients anoint you.. and you misused.. the spirit leaves..

millions sacrifice their lives for biafra.. and you think their souls are resting...

Igbos will get their Biafra when the right person comes..

but not Kanu...

Ofo ndigbo has left him long ago...

he's very empty..

have you heard him speaking about odimma ndigbo for sometime now?

his bulcrap..is jubrin from sudan.atiku from Cameroon..i will destroy nigeria with truth..
boycott election..praying at wailing wall,taking pictures with diplomats
talking crap all over..

how does all this relate to igbomans dream of independence..
how does it translate to biafra independence..

is all gibberish.. when the spirt leaves..the messenger becomes empty...

to hell with kanu..

ipob should be fast in disassociate with the fool..making money from gullible souls..

and you see people mocking igbos cause of the albino..
he lost his cause..hes living better than he came..
let him enjoy...fool
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

I am IPOB and still remain.

MNK is a coward suffering from messiahic complex. He should step down Mefor is a better Leader.

An NK that can't shut down Aba again, is that one NK? We are angry with him, seriously.

you understand the whole situation..

the fool is deluted to think igbo need messiah...

he is an igbo that don't understand igbo race..
we talking freedom n independence the fool is seeing himself as yahweh abi Judaism messiah that will set igbos free..

he turned everything to religion..judaism and forget is all about igbos..

the self centered fool has forgotten biafra and what is means..
millions of soul that made sacrifice.. he forgot hhe can give biafra the glory..

....for the glory has been there..even before he wan born..

biafra is spirit that can't die..

plus kanu minus kanu..

the spirt lives.
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by oilPUSSY(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

calm down...
Ojukwu was a Catholic.. st Stephens is just opposite his home..

Ojukwu never drag religious sentiments.. he's fight was for igbos.. and freedom..n independence..of a race.

kanu should make his fight same..

he can be of whatever religion on earth, even Muslim..who cares!

but parading yahweh..and mixing it with jews crap is a no no..

if his fighting for yahweh and Judaism we will understand.. he should not mix religion with the struggle..

am telling you by this time next year.. if ipob and kanu continues with this Judaism and yahweh matter.. his movement will be over n he will be regarded as a religious bigot n scammer..even in igbo land..

presently people are resenting him.. he can pull that crowd and no body takes him serious..

yahweh people can continue to disrupt igbo activities, going to churches and disrupting regious activities and then turn around to say they're fighting for igbos..

and you still want their support..

is like you dont understand Ndiigbo..

igbo sees through scam and deciet.. we know when the anointing has left..

maybe you were young when uwazurike pulled his own crowd and even have army with good guns..

but where is he today..

Biafra is a spirit... and when the ancients anoint you.. and you misused.. the spirit leaves..

millions sacrifice their lives for biafra.. and you think their souls are resting...

Igbos will get their Biafra when the right person comes..

but not Kanu...

Ofo ndigbo has left him long ago...

he's very empty..

have you heard him speaking about odimma ndigbo for sometime now?

his bulcrap..is jubrin from sudan.atiku from Cameroon..i will destroy nigeria with truth..
boycott election..praying at wailing wall,taking pictures with diplomats
talking crap all over..

how does all this relate to igbomans dream of independence..
how does it translate to biafra independence..

is all gibberish.. when the spirt leaves..the messenger becomes empty...

to hell with kanu..

ipob should be fast in disassociate with the fool..making money from gullible souls..

and you see people mocking igbos cause of the albino..
he lost his cause..hes living better than he came..
let him enjoy...fool
One thing is certain, I would never be among some myopic hopeless Igbos that are insulting Kanu with outsiders. God forbids !.
He's your blood. As It stands today, I have different opinion about Rochas Okorocha of IMO state due to his political stupidity but my comments about him have limit because we share the same heritage despite our different political affiliations which is applicable to many other Igbos outside there as well.
Igbos are right on certain cases like 30th May sit at home order which every Igbo man who drank Igbo breast should obey. Sit at home should not only be about Igbos alone it should be about Nigerians because during the war, Biafrans and Nigerians had casualties from both sides. But due to the fact that Nigeria hate history, they don't want such issue and Memorial Day to take place.
I have gone to Ipob facebook page to preach the consequences and negative impacts of election boycott which is synonymous with one shooting himself on the leg. I received a lot of mixed reactions.. Positive and negative.
Some will give you examples of those that bycooted and got their heart desires which is true while some will tell you that If election is boycotted and and Buhari wins again, then Igbos are in serious trouble because if Buhari could be callous to kill Ipob members knowing fully well that he's going for second tenure, then military action against Ipob during his second tenure will be disastrous which is true also . ..
Why some said that they are voting out Buhari to save Ipob from attack by Nig government which is not a lie.

I got a lot of mixed reactions which all of them were right. I had to leave the page for everybody to believe his own opinion.
Again, saying that a lot of people are hating Kanu is nothing but a fallacy. Only those that are hating Kanu are PDP members that are benefiting or will benefit if Atiku/Obi win. Average Igbo man on the street love Kanu because whether Atiku wins or not, they have nothing to loose or gain. Infact, some of them that are still sitting on the fence will boycott election to spite some PDP members that are insulting Kanu.
Mind you, Kanu followers increases because of hatred and insult people shower on him. The more you insult him the more Ipob followers develop thick skin , the more they love him and the more they obey the call for bycoot .. It's psychology.. You are not smarter than Atiku campaign coordinators.. How many of them are insulting Kanu ?.. Even the reply they gave this afternoon concerning the issue of Atiku being a Cameroonian was very diplomatic. They know that blood is thicker than water. The day Atiku campaigning coodinators will insult Kanu is the day they will loose many followers.

Those insulting Kanu hoping that the insult on Kanu will make people to come out to vote are shooting themselves on the leg . Ipob facebook followers increased to 40 percent after Kanu was sighted in Israel.
Best thing to do is induce, suplicate and urge people to come out and vote which is the best because Igbos should be very firm in Nigeria politics before discussing anything else ... Inconsequential Tantrum means nothing as it stands...

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

One thing is certain, I would never be among some myopic hopeless Igbos that are insulting Kanu with outsiders. God forbids !.
He's your blood. As It stands today, I have different opinion about Rochas Okorocha of IMO state due to his political stupidity but my comments about him have limit because we share the same heritage despite our different political affiliations which is applicable to many other Igbos outside there as well.
Igbos are right on certain cases like 30th May sit at home order which every Igbo man who drank Igbo breast should obey. Sit at home should not only be about Igbos alone it should be about Nigerians because during the war, Biafrans and Nigerians had casualties from both sides. But due to the fact that Nigeria hate history, they don't want such issue and Memorial Day to take place.
I have gone to Ipob facebook page to preach the consequences and negative impacts of election boycott which is synonymous with one shooting himself on the leg. I received a lot of mixed reactions.. Positive and negative.
Some will give you examples of those that bycooted and got their heart desires which is true while some will tell you that If election is boycotted and and Buhari wins again, then Igbos are in serious trouble because if Buhari could be callous to kill Ipob members knowing fully well that he's going for second tenure, then military action against Ipob during his second tenure will be disastrous which is true also . ..
Why some said that they are voting out Buhari to save Ipob from attack by Nig government which is not a lie.

I got a lot of mixed reactions which all of them were right. I had to leave the page for everybody to believe his own opinion.
Again, saying that a lot of people are hating Kanu is nothing but a fallacy. Only those that are hating Kanu are PDP members that are benefiting or will benefit if Atiku/Obi win. Average Igbo man on the street love Kanu because whether Atiku wins or not, they have nothing to loose or gain. Infact, some of them that are still sitting on the fence will boycott election to spite some PDP members that are insulting Kanu.
Mind you, Kanu followers increases because of hatred and insult people shower on him. The more you insult him the more Ipob followers develop thick skin , the more they love him and the more they obey the call for bycoot .. It's psychology.. You are not smarter than Atiku campaign coordinators.. How many of them are insulting Kanu ?.. Even the reply they gave this afternoon concerning the issue of Atiku being a Cameroonian was very diplomatic. They know that blood is thicker than water.
Those insulting Kanu hoping that the insult on Kanu will make people to come out to vote are shooting themselves. Ipob facebook followers increased to 40 percent after Kanu was sighted in Israel.
Best thing to do is induce, suplicate and urge people to come out and vote which is the best because Igbos should be very firm in Nigeria politics before discussing anything else ... Inconsequential Tantrum means nothing as it stands...

kanu is getting rich by the day and building more contact for his selfish and greedy self.

i see his deciet..
i smell it from afar..

i was here on the rise of uwazurike... onitsha main market bought Id cards for like 100naira some 50 * close to a million igbos..
people march from onitsah to ihiala shouting biafra..
nkwere to okigwe..
okigwe to aba..

... today uwazurike is a no mention name in same main market..
his fellowers have been reduce to touts that dream of taking over rich men property on actualization of biafra..ndi massob.. guf smaoking humans..that terrorised onitsha and enviRons at a time..

remember one DEDE here nairaland abused shit outta..but where is he today..

Kanu has come... We're here..
and we'll be here when he becomes history..and his fellows reduce to ndi york aba..
only this time Onitsha and environs have learnt their lesson..

experience is the best teachers.. it give test before lessons.
one day you will come online and rant..

kanu has derail..
and IPOB world wide should quickly disassociate from the fool before its too late.

massob has good intend..but the died with uwazurike.

forget abusing kanu..
he brought insult and shame to igbos..today people will stand up and abuse igbos without qualms.cos of the fool.

and you think he's smart...

igbos will vote in the election..Atiku will win.. and kanu will become history..

and if ipob..chose to dance with him.. they will go the way of massob..

by this time next year..kanu will b forgotten and igbos will still be united in nigeria..doing business and making money..

when the right activities will come.. he will preach the peace. and freedom and independence.

biafra is a spirit.. is the Igbo spirit.. not judaism or yahweh or isreal spirit.

is in the blood and soul of every igboman.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by superlightning: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

kanu is getting rich by the day and building more contact for his selfish and greedy self.

i see his deciet..
i smell it from afar..

i was here on the rise of uwazurike... onitsha main market bought Id cards for like 100naira some 50 * close to a million igbos..
people march from onitsah to ihiala shouting biafra..
nkwere to okigwe..
okigwe to aba..

... today uwazurike is a no mention name in same main market..
his fellowers have been reduce to touts that dream of taking over rich men property on actualization of biafra..ndi massob.. guf smaoking humans..that terrorised onitsha and enviRons at a time..

remember one DEDE here nairaland abused shit outta..but where is he today..

Kanu has come... We're here..
and we'll be here when he becomes history..and his fellows reduce to ndi york aba..
only this time Onitsha and environs have learnt their lesson..

experience is the best teachers.. it give test before lessons.
one day you will come online and rant..

kanu has derail..
and IPOB world wide should quickly disassociate from the fool before its too late.

massob has good intend..but the died with uwazurike.

forget abusing kanu..
he brought insult and shame to igbos..today people will stand up and abuse igbos without qualms.cos of the fool.

and you think he's smart...

igbos will vote in the election..Atiku will win.. and kanu will become history..

and if ipob..chose to dance with him.. they will go the way of massob..

by this time next year..kanu will b forgotten and igbos will still be united in nigeria..doing business and making money..

when the right activities will come.. he will preach the peace. and freedom and independence.

biafra is a spirit.. is the Igbo spirit.. not judaism or yahweh or isreal spirit.

is in the blood and soul of every igboman.

if you follow Nnamdi kanus interviews, you won't post what you are posting. do you think Aba and Onitsha traders are fools? do you think diaspora Igbos are stupid?

your fears are only an illusion.

judeo-christianity is what Igbo are known for. you think everyone must shout Jesus before being identified is Igbo? Kanu is a judaist, he is trying to connect Judaism to Igbo religion, what's your issue with that?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
superlightning:

if you follow Nnamdi kanus interviews, you won't post what you are posting. do you think Aba and Onitsha traders are fools? do you think diaspora Igbos are stupid?

your fears are only an illusion.

judeo-christianity is what Igbo are known for. you think everyone must shout Jesus before being identified is Igbo? Kanu is a judaist, he is trying to connect Judaism to Igbo religion, what's your issue with that?

you can't connect judaism to igbo and play politics of biafra..
it wont work..

those millions of souls that died for biafra.never did that..

they all died for igbo race not religion..

the died for freedom and independence..

guess you understand better..

biafra is not about religion..
is about RACE and TRIBE call IGBO..

Igbos has their traditional institution and religion..

Kanu is a scammer and a promoter of Judaism and yahweh..

we see through his lies...

IPob should disassociate from the religious bigot fast..

he's no different from Buhari.. who mixed fulani tribe with Islamic religion..

biafra is Igbo..

to hell with the fraudsters called kanu..

soon people will wake up from his deciet
Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by boldaslion: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Mind you, Kanu followers increases because of hatred and insult people shower on him. The more you insult him the more Ipob followers develop thick skin , the more they love him and the more they obey the call for bycoot .. It's psychology.. You are not smarter than Atiku campaign coordinators.. How many of them are insulting Kanu ?.. Even the reply they gave this afternoon concerning the issue of Atiku being a Cameroonian was very diplomatic. They know that blood is thicker than water. The day Atiku campaigning coodinators will insult is the day they will loose many followers.

Those insulting Kanu hoping that the insult on Kanu will make people to come out to vote are shooting themselves on the leg . Ipob facebook followers increased to 40 percent after Kanu was sighted in Israel.

From your understanding of the Igbo people and their character I doubt if you are Igbo or a full blooded Igbo if you are one at all. Igbos are not cowards by nature and they don't give in to intimidation of any kind. That Igbos are afraid of buhari's brutality in the case he wins again is unfounded. Igbos can go to war again if pushed to the wall. If Igbos went to war under a military government, is it in a civilian regime we cannot repeat the same if the situation warrants. Mind you, we are better equipped today for war both financially, technologically, diplomatically, and other areas than we were in 1967. The dynamics have also changed, the people that fought for Nigeria during the war are not all there today to fight, people like Benue,plateau, southern Kaduna, Danjuma's people and northern Christians. You may not understand but I took time to explain so that some people like you can be enlightened too. Let me tell you that it is not the aggressor in a fight that always win. God is definitely on our side and one with God is in the majority. We will boycott the elections and we don't care who wins. If the Fulani Islamic caliphate government wants let them intensify their Islamization agenda, all we are doing is to be sure that we win the world to our side and let them bear witness of what we had to endure by the time we decide to give it back to them, because the time will definitely come

1 Like

Re: Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. by EzeNri(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

you understand the whole situation..

the fool is deluted to think igbo need messiah...

he is an igbo that don't understand igbo race..
we talking freedom n independence the fool is seeing himself as yahweh abi Judaism messiah that will set igbos free..

he turned everything to religion..judaism and forget is all about igbos..

the self centered fool has forgotten biafra and what is means..
millions of soul that made sacrifice.. he forgot hhe can give biafra the glory..

....for the glory has been there..even before he wan born..

biafra is spirit that can't die..

plus kanu minus kanu..

the spirt lives.
I am ashamed I once supported that guy fanatically. We told him in clear terms to remove religion from the struggle but he refused. He projects his Jewish faith as superior to Christianity and insults Christians carelessly even Christ.

That guy needs help. That is the only thing I can say but right now, he is no longer my leader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gazette Or Not, Southern States Never Had Grazing Routes. Routes Were In North. / Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America / Great Zikites Embrace Your Full School Shots Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.