Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku (2156 Views)

Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. / Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]slave will say anything to defend his fulani master.
suddenly kanu shouldn't speak for igbos but he wants to speak for igbos. cheesy

slave to the caliphate.. bow to your master

Your obsession with this thread only shows that your in so much pain right now.. Otherwise you would have known the difference between speaking and making decision. I can feel your pain from here.
Kanu is an Igbo man and so is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by EarthXmetahuman: 12:55am On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
propane:

Your obsession with this thread only shows that your in so much pain right now.. Otherwise you would have known the difference between speaking and making decision. I can feel your pain from here.
Kanu is an Igbo man and so is Peter Obi.

[/s]the way you keep yapping dust shows you are the one in pain. cheesy

go and lick your fulani masters butthole and let him sheit in your mouth while you are at it

for me, i'm kanulating.

slave to the caliphate cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by blujoi(m): 12:58am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by dokie: 3:10am On Oct 22, 2018
blujoi:
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#

You guys don't understand the level of hatred an average Igbo man has for buhari.

Nothing on earth will make Igbo's to have apathy towards casting votes against buhari.

Is it the guys that there relatives have been killed by the army under buharis instruction or who? Show me one person who before the appearance of NK was atikulating but has changed his stance to boycotting elections

2 Likes

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by technuel: 3:21am On Oct 22, 2018
You need to be in any city in Igbo Land before making such conclusion. Nnamdi Kanu commands a great respect among Igbos and his stand on next year election will be detrimental to PDP knowing fully well that Igbos has not particiaped actively in previous elections. Let's watch and see as things unfold in the few coming months.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by technuel: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2018
blujoi:

I don't quite agree with you, his stand on the neutrality in the election process has really boosted the confidence his followers has and it will be suicidal if he dabbles in into Nigeria's political mess. As for your assumption that he is working for APC camp, how can he possibly work for a government he has heavily criticized, and KANU is super intelligent to fall for Buhari's trick. I think the urgent thing to do now is to call for sovereign national conference to determine where exactly we are heading to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by jpphilips(m): 3:43am On Oct 22, 2018
propane:
All this noise about Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast will not distract us from Atikulating in 2019. Every single Igbo man knows that boycotting 2019 election means a victory for Buhari. So Kanu is indirectly saying that we should continue suffering. He is only tarnishing his image by making such statement. When the south east leaders wanted to oppose Obi 's mandate we slammed them and they retracted their step. Atiku has fulfilled his promise of picking an Igbo VP , and one Nnamdi Kanu from nowhere want to distract us .. What brought the call for Biafra in the first place was Injustice and lack of fairness. If not Nigeria would have been a great nation that we will all cherish. Atiku may not be a saint but he is man who believes in equity and fairness. He is a man who is educated enough to know that Nigeria can not achieve anything with cattle running all over Nigeria. Who is enlightened enough to know that we can not grow with policies that are based on religious and tribal sentiments.. Just like we blasted south east leaders over Obi , I urge all of you to resist any attempt by anybody to distract us...Atiku/Obi mandate is a test for ndigbo.. We must not fail this test. Nnamdi Kanu is in Jerusalem enjoying himself , while me and you are here suffering..
Atiku represents unity , Atiku represents fairness, Atiku represents competence, Atiku represents sense of belonging, Atiku represents progress,it represents a restructured Nigeria.

#ISTANDWITHATIKOBI2019#

Seems like your cage is new, Atiku can not be trusted, he is hausa-Fulani so IPOB is sitting at home, total election boycott.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by blujoi(m): 3:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Bro, look at the statements critically,was it actually neutral? He said, no voting, which means a boycott. I do not also ascribe NK to being intelligent, first off, the way and manner he pursued his stated objective,insulting and denigrating anyone in sight? That doesn’t sound sensible to me. Also do you think it fits his character being vocal as he is to have remained silent all these months only to resurface at this moment? With the followership he had gathered before the infamous invasion, does it seem to you that he escaped and decided to remain silent all of a sudden? It doesn’t follow any logic, don’t you agree? Also note that his father has not been sighted yet, which tells me that he’s father is been held by this government, and his broadcast he conveniently didn’t mention his father. To the matter of sovereign conference, I do not think it will solve anything, we saw how the last one went. These are my humble submissions

technuel:

I don't quite agree with you, his stand on the neutrality in the election process has really boosted the confidence his followers has and it will be suicidal if he dabbles in into Nigeria's political mess. As for your assumption that he is working for APC camp, how can he possibly work for a government he has heavily criticized, and KANU is super intelligent to fall for Buhari's trick. I think the urgent thing to do now is to call for sovereign national conference to determine where exactly we are heading to.

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by blujoi(m): 4:02am On Oct 22, 2018
I seriously hope that these sentiments are shared by the majority in the south east who will be voting. But there’s this narrative being strung all over cyberspace that the ibos are going to boycott the election based on the strength of Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcast, of which I am of the opinion that the broadcast itself is strategically timed to benefit a particular party

dokie:

You guys don't understand the level of hatred an average Igbo man has for buhari.

Nothing on earth will make Igbo's to have apathy towards casting votes against buhari.

Is it the guys that there relatives have been killed by the army under buharis instruction or who? Show me one person who before the appearance of NK was atikulating but has changed his stance to boycotting elections
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by tuniski: 4:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

See self deception grin

Which every Igbo? 70% have immediately kanulated tay tay. cheesy
Why are you Excited thought IpOB are terrorists. Panic written all over buharideens!

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]slave will say anything to defend his fulani master.
suddenly kanu shouldn't speak for igbos but he wants to speak for igbos. cheesy

slave to the caliphate.. bow to your master
We are voting.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
they betrayed ojuiku for obasanjo

now they are betraying kanu for cattle rearing fulani muslim.

what a life grin
We are voting.It is our right.We are not morons.We cannot be controlled.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]the way you keep yapping dust shows you are the one in pain. cheesy

go and lick your fulani masters butthole and let him sheit in your mouth while you are at it

for me, i'm kanulating.

slave to the caliphate cheesy
We igbos are voting.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 5:46am On Oct 22, 2018
technuel:
You need to be in any city in Igbo Land before making such conclusion. Nnamdi Kanu commands a great respect among Igbos and his stand on next year election will be detrimental to PDP knowing fully well that Igbos has not particiaped actively in previous elections. Let's watch and see as things unfold in the few coming months.
Are you igbo ?Do you stay in the east?Leave this matter for us,we are voting.We arent morons.

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2018
technuel:

So where has he been since and where are his parents.
NNAMDI KANU IS WORKING FOR BUHARI AND APC.
IGBOS WILL SURELY VOTE IN 2019.
WE ARE ATIKULATED OBIDIENTLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

Seems like your cage is new, Atiku can not be trusted, he is hausa-Fulani so IPOB is sitting at home, total election boycott.
Speak for yourself and family.Igbos are voting Atiku_Obi.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Omololu001: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
Ok,but we are voting and Atikulating Obidiently in 2019
just the way you voted GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Omololu001:
just the way you voted GEJ.
We are voting.full stop.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Omololu001: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
We are voting.full stop.
it's your right to vote.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Buterflyle0: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2018
dokie:

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by jpphilips(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2018
dokie:

You seem to forget the hatred for Buhari in igbo land was because of python dance, same Kanu you think they won't listen to against Atiku?
If Atiku used Ekwetemmadu as VP, Nnamdi Kanu won't resurrect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Ekpeitit(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2018
An Ibo man will never be the president of Nigeria,the best you can get is the president of Ibo Biafra.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by dokie: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

You seem to forget the hatred for Buhari in igbo land was because of python dance, same Kanu you think they won't listen to against Atiku?
If Atiku used Ekwetemmadu as VP, Nnamdi Kanu won't resurrect.

To be honest I can't trace the origin of Igbo's hatred for buhari. Python dance only increased it. I remember during the 2015 elections, buhari got about 13k votes (not to sure of the number) in my state Enugu, people were saying that the votes needed to be probed seriously. So the hatred has been there. I don't hate him though, I just knew he was incompetent. Again ekweremadu is not a factor. His followers hip in igboland starts and ends in his senatorial zone.

IPOB fanatics are mostly unregistered voters. No Igbo man who has a PVC would miss an opportunity to vote against buhari. You can take that to the bank.

IPOB is also not a violent group so they won't be on the roads blocking people from casting their votes.

One more thing: IPOB strong hold is in Abia. Are you going to tell an anambra man not to vote?

Leave matter people, Igbo's are not sheepish.

I don't know if PDP will win the elections in 2019, but if they lose it certainly would not be due to voter apathy in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by IamAtikulate: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
NonsoWow:
You didn't listen attentively. He stated categorically that there shall be no election.
Nnamdi Kanu don't dictate to me. I would vote. If his zombies boycott the election and Buhari wins, I would drag him from Isreal back to the zoo to suffer what people are suffering under Jibrin.

Ndi Ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by meromero11: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2018
No matter the extent to which we blow grammar Nigerians vote along party lines. That's where the problem lies. You can put in a goat as a candidate of the party with the largest spread and he will win however you campaign against him. Until the electorate is properly educated nothing will change. APC and PDP are the two parties with the largest spread. That's why interests have been narrowed down to them. Other parties are considered outsiders regardless if who their candidates are. These grammarians should know this. As for IPOB I am not interested in that based on my personal experience in BIAFRA in the 60's. If only most of the agitators were born then or were adults then. For me I am neither against them nor for them but I am never going to be interested in all that. People have different ways of showing relevance.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by buhariguy(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
Nobody is confused.we ar Atikulately Obidient for 2019
and you want to disobey your saviour terrorist leader nnamdi kanu that no lefelendum no erection.
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by julietm123: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
and you want to disobey your saviour terrorist leader nnamdi kanu that no lefelendum no erection.
When did he become the saviour?No referendum/no election has never been my thing.
I am from Anambra state and i was very upset when that statement came up.Infact,that was when the agitation started going down.

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2018
julietm123:
When did he become the saviour?No referendum/no election has never been my thing.
I am from Anambra state and i was very upset when that statement came up.Infact,that was when the agitation started going down.

I share your thoughts..
Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by jpphilips(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
dokie:

To be honest I can't trace the origin of Igbo's hatred for buhari. Python dance only increased it. I remember during the 2015 elections, buhari got about 13k votes (not to sure of the number) in my state Enugu, people were saying that the votes needed to be probed seriously. So the hatred has been there. I don't hate him though, I just knew he was incompetent. Again ekweremadu is not a factor. His followers hip in igboland starts and ends in his senatorial zone.

IPOB fanatics are mostly unregistered voters. No Igbo man who has a PVC would miss an opportunity to vote against buhari. You can take that to the bank.

IPOB is also not a violent group so they won't be on the roads blocking people from casting their votes.

One more thing: IPOB strong hold is in Abia. Are you going to tell an anambra man not to vote?

Leave matter people, Igbo's are not sheepish.

I don't know if PDP will win the elections in 2019, but if they lose it certainly would not be due to voter apathy in the south east.

During Anambra elections, IPOB declared no voting, Willie obiano the current governor won with 234k votes in an election with 2.2m registered voters, recall that Obiano won all 21 LGAS yet IPOB robbed him of 87% registered voters, what does that tell you?
For a Hausa-Fulani like Atiku, with islamization agenda, you can guess the end of the road, cant you?

1 Like

Re: Forget What Nnamdi Kanu Said, There Is No Sane Igbo Man That Will Not Vote Atiku by jpphilips(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
julietm123:
Speak for yourself and family.Igbos are voting Atiku_Obi.

Atiku that will islamize Nigeria? God forbid!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! / Terrorists Invade Sokoto State / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.