Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! (2163 Views)

Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by tc1od: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful! this is ewulewu certificate.
#buhari must produce his original certificate #

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by fergie001: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
My mouth..shut up
Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by MalcoImX: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Most like before Kanu (the iPoBian) was born.
Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by zombieTRACKER: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
We the good people of zombie nation were told that Buhari was too intelligent that he wrote WAec before age 10

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Officialpdpnig: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful! this is ewulewu certificate.

You are a 1st class morón with this nonsense you posted. Even your english in the topic is abysmal and shows you are not even qualified to sit for waec.

Read the below to cure your rètardation

2018 - 76 = 1942

Pmb was born in 1942

He sat for wasc in 1961.

1961 - 1942 = 19

He was 19 years when he sat for wasc and not 10.

You all need to learn mathematics

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by emmie14: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are a 1st class morón with this nonsense you posted. Even your english in the topic is abysmal and shows you are not even qualified to sit for waec.

Read the below to cure your rètardation

2018 - 76 = 1942

Pmb was born in 1942

He sat for wasc in 1961.

1961 - 1942 = 19

He was 19 years when he sat for wasc and not 10.

You all need to learn mathematics

You are mathematically correct . Who are Buhari's classmates, school mates and high school friends. Those alive please.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Dakad: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Such a shame that this is a category of people Atikutating. Drop out. Simple maths is a problem and you are asking for PMB certificate. It's shameful

tc1od:

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Officialpdpnig: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
emmie14:

You are mathematically correct . Who are Buhari's classmates, school mates and high school friends. Those alive please.

I do not know them all but one notable one stands out and that is the Late Musa Yaradua.

The attached is from his book

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Greatzeus(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:
" ....to have write WAEC" ? Chai undecided I pity those who spent their hard earned money to educate you,you are obviously a waste of resources undecided
Next time,stick to your fake charger and handkerchief sales business. Leave education topics to those who are actually educated, illiterate slowpoke undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by quickberry(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
cheesy grin
fergie001:
My mouth..shut up
zombieTRACKER:
We the good people of zombie nation were told that Buhari was too intelligent that he wrote WAec before age 10
tc1od:

Simple math, you don't know.....now we know the kind of people shouting atikulate up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by MalcoImX: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
quickberry:

Simple math, you don't know.....now we know the kind of people shouting atikulate up and down
Please take me out of this your list. I am not, have never been and will never be an Atikulator or an Atikuliar. Kindly take me out. I felt dishonored to be included with such groups.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by quickberry(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
MalcoImX:
Please take me out of this your list. I am not, have never been and will never be an Atikulator or an Atikuliars. Kindly take me out. I felt dishonored to be included as with such groups.

But you supported the atikulator above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by StOla: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:

Is equal to 10 not the age of Buhari when WAEC was established in 1952?

So who told you Buhari wrote is exam in 1952 when WAEC was just created, as opposed to 1961 when he wrote it as a 19yr old?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by MalcoImX: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
quickberry:

But you supported the atikulator above
No I didn't. I brought Kanu to tease him. And, it may be probably be true, Buhari might have written those exams before the iPod boss was born.
Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by zombieTRACKER: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
quickberry:

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Miradamian: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I do not know them all but one notable one stands out and that is the Late Musa Yaradua.

you are defending him with your life,di u know that he didn't have certificate no?how can u say u wrote waec and they couldn't include your cert number on your attestation cert?Ghana which is the head office of WAEC doesn't have his name on their profile too.his name is only in naija own special naec eeeh? Not west Africa .all u blind followers self

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by ImperialYoruba: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself!

Atikulator, leave Buhari alone for now. Show your own waec certificate, did you pass English? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by quickberry(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=72676375][/quote]

Go and learn your addition and subtraction before chatting with me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by MalcoImX: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Great. You should have used this evidence all this while.

Have also copied them and would use against iPoBians and Atikuliars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by quickberry(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
MalcoImX:
No I didn't. I brought Kanu to tease him. And, it may be probably be true, Buhari might have written those exams before the iPod boss was born.

I av removed ur moniker

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Godjone(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
oluwole certificate

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by MalcoImX: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
quickberry:

I av removed ur moniker
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by SarkinYarki: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Your logic for maths is very poor
Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by ImperialYoruba: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Before the creation of waec the exam was administered under a Cambridge Certification.
Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by tesppidd: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol

The Op has been exposed for whom he is.

A low IQed homo sapien who has refused to heal since 2015.

There are so many of them on nairaland.

They have been unleashed since 2015.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Obas101(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:
A big fool you are Buhari wrote waec 1961 nd not 1952. by your calculations, it means he wrote waec at 19

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by TrueLEADER: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:

I am anti-Buhari but your calculation is the dumbest I've seen today.

Let's not join the Band of Zombies in propaganda, let use real issues to chase the dullard out of Abuja. I don't support Bullsh*t.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Officialpdpnig: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Miradamian:
you are defending him with your life,di u know that he didn't have certificate no?how can u say u wrote waec and they couldn't include your cert number on your attestation cert?Ghana which is the head office of WAEC doesn't have his name on their profile too.his name is only in naija own special naec eeeh? Not west Africa .all u blind followers self

Waec Ghana NATIONAL OFFICE cannot have information about candidates who sat for waec in Nigeria. Such information is with WAEC NIGERIA NATIONAL OFFICE.

The waec issue has been cleared and so is the issue about who should have his information.

You are simply a zombified wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Claim To Have Write WAEC Then At What Age? See For Yourself! by Almaiga: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:

Go to Court if you feel Buhari has no certificate. Stop spamming Nairaland with your Propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best Can Biafra War Be Taught In Classrooms? / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / IPOB Members Defy Military Presence, Protests In Nnewi, Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.