Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode (389 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by teeboy100(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani- Kayode, has said he would rather die than join forces with the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in order to avoid being persecuted. Fani-Kayode said this while reacting to reports making the rounds that Senator Musiliu Obanikoro and Senator Iyiola Omisore had allegedly retrieved their passports back from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and travelled to America. The former minister in a post on his official Facebook page, said he did not blame Obanikoro and Omisore for joining the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in order to avoid being persecuted. Fani- Kayode, therefore, urged Nigerians to stay strong and remain focused, noting that time has come for Nigerians to enthrone justice, fair play and equal opportunities. He wrote: “I am not surprised that my good friend, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro and Senator Iyiola Omisore have got their passports back from the EFCC and are now in America. “I do not blame them for joining the ruling party to avoid persecution. Some are strong whilst others are weak. I would rather die than join APC or bow to Buhari. “We must stay strong and focused and refuse to be distracted. We must enthrone justice, fair play and equal opportunities for every Nigerian regardless of his faith, ethnic nationality or circumstances of birth. “Ours is to speak for the weak, the poor, the voiceless and the oppressed.” Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/21/2019-ill- rather-die-join-apc-bow-buhari-fani-

Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by teeboy100(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
who invited you. you better die before 2019 election
Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by MrMystrO(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol Atikulation don cast

Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by buhariguy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
He will rather collect the dollars than to shake buhari holy hands
Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Best and easy way to lose in an election in Nigeria is, make sure FFK support your ambition. --- GOODLUCK jonathan 2015
Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by jumpandpas(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
Best and easy way to lose in an election in Nigeria is, make sure FFK support your ambition. --- GOODLUCK jonathan 2015
buhariguy:
teeboy100:
who invited you.
you better die before 2019 election
buhariguy:

BMC members walks with their brain on the floor.

Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by Alary: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tell us what you discussed with Nnamdi KANU again , pls
Re: 2019: I’ll Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
FFK d noise maker.

(1) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Lagos State House Of Assembly May Impeach Governor Ambode / No Evidence To Prove Nnamdi Kanu Is In Jerusalem- Israeli Govt Says / Revealed :why Abuja Policeman Killed Ex-minister’s Daughter Anita Akapson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.