Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra (815 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
I listened and followed Nnamdi KANU broadcast today and the question that I kept asking was,

WHAT benefits can the Igbos boast of from this struggle

What benefit will the election boycott do for the Igbos

What country has really come out to support Nnamdi KANU fight for Self determination.

P.S i
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
[s]I listened and followed Nnamdi KANU broadcast today and the question that I kept asking was,

What country has really come out to support Nnamdi KANU fight for Self determination.

P.S i[/s]

This face is a tangible result, what else do you need?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by gidgiddy: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I listened and followed Nnamdi KANU broadcast today and the question that I kept asking was,

P.S i

What tangible result has Nigeria made since Britain handed over in 1960?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
ok
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

What tangible result has Nigeria made since Britain handed over in 1960?
Don't be emotional, answer me the question or we can say that there is no difference between Biafra and Nigeria then

2 Likes

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

This face is a tangible result, what else do you need?
Now this is an answer that shows how you reason. You are showing hate and you need Biafra.

I'm Igbo and I'm an ozo title holder. I'm not Ipob and I don't agree to NK theories.

kindly answer my question
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
[s]Now this is an answer that shows how you reason. You are showing hate and you need Biafra.

I'm Igbo and I'm an ozo title holder. I'm not Ipob and I don't agree to NK theories.

kindly answer my question[/s]

Afonja, you have claimed to be Igbo 12 times now, each time I ask you to show me your peniss/dicck to see if you were circumcised on the 8th day as do all Igbo men on this planet, a unique circumcision and scar as a mark of covenant with Chukwu Okike Abiama, one and only true God (God of Abraham), who looks after them and blesses them with intelligence, strength and wealth, you have refused. Being Igbo is not by mouth, you must prove it!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja, you have claimed to be Igbo 12 times now, each time I ask you to show me your peniss/dicck to see if you were circumcised on the 8th day as do all Igbo men on this planet, a unique circumcision and scar as a mark of covenant with Chukwu Okike Abiama, one and only true God (God of Abraham), who looks after them and blesses them with intelligence, strength and wealth, you have refused. Being Igbo is not by mouth, you must prove it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by modath(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Are you for real? Which variant of weed are you on?cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Jisos, you are shallow, NNAMDI KANU practices Judaism which is not part of Igbo culture so separate your leader religious belief from my Igbo culture.

O buru na m bu Onye Igbo, Ka Ngozi si na be nna gozie m mana o buru na onye asi ka I bu, Ka ogwugwu na ala izodoro ukwu tigbuo gi

1 Like

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by SingleWahala(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin.... Too late !!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ipob members on NL are truly miscreants.

1 Like

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
[s]Jisos, you are shallow, NNAMDI KANU practices Judaism which is not part of Igbo culture so separate your leader religious belief from my Igbo culture.

O buru na m bu Onye Igbo, Ka Ngozi si na be nna gozie m mana o buru na onye asi ka I bu, Ka ogwugwu na ala izodoro ukwu tigbuo gi[/s]

Igbo are the only people on this earth that have the 10 commandments of God as part of their tradition. No people on this earth, not one, have 10 commandments as part of their tradition except practicing Jews. Segun, still waiting to see your sign of the covenant from 8th day circumcision on your peniss? Speaking Igbo using google translate will not help you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin.... Too late !!!! grin grin grin
stay on the topic and stop being shallow
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Igbo are the only people on this earth that have the 10 commandments of God as part of their tradition. No people on this earth, not one, have 10 commandments as part of their tradition except practicing Jews. Segun, still waiting to see your sign of the covenant from 8th day circumcision on your peniss? Speaking Igbo using google translate will not help you.
Igbo's are not Jews so they don't give a Bleep about any commandments.

I think you are uneducated that's why your thought process is skewed that a riffraff who is without any means if sustenance can brainwash your type
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by CanineOfJackal: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
I need reasonable Ipob members to answer my questions not this local boys who are brainwashed
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I need reasonable Ipob members to answer my questions not this local boys who are brainwashed

I am reasonable but I cannot answer your question.
Simply because I am not an IPOB member.

Besides, what you asked is not my business. See my business here:

Hello! Good Evening!

Please, I need your help. No, I am not going to beg for money and I do not even want to beg. But please, I do not have a job and I want one urgently. I want to start doing something to fetch me income.

Please, I want a job. I want to work and I want to eat and spend from what I earn with my own hands. I do not want to beg for money. I am keen on earning for myself but there is no chance. And that is why I am reaching out. Anybody, please help if you can.

I am a SSCE holder if you care to know. But I want to work for some time and save up money and decided afterwards what I want to do, whether to go to school or school part-time while still working. But now, I want to work.

Please, anyone! I am in Lagos but I can try coming to any other state in Nigeria if I am capable of travelling over and if I can be given accommodation.

I have computer skills as well if you care to know. I once attended a computer school and I once worked in a law firm as a secretary. And I am nineteen. But that does not mean I only want to do any work pertaining to using computer. Even if it sales boy, or to mop floor or general cleaning in a company, or any other work, please tell me about it.

Please somebody help me. I want to work! Please help!
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

I am reasonable but I cannot answer your question.
Simply because I am not an IPOB member. Sorry!
Re: What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra by SingleWahala(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
stay on the topic and stop being shallow
.... E pain you ni ?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraud, A Scam, A Terrorist, Believe Him At Your Own Peril / How Kwara By-election Would Be Won And Lost / Video Of Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.