Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) (4240 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
The first thing that I would say is that if you want to do something make sure you get it right or you could lose your own life, so when you know what is at stake you would always get it right.

What was Kanu thinking? that you just form a group with arms and Buhari won't come after you?

I have asked why ipob didn't have a doomsday plan?

Kanu should have created an army and not a vigilante group

We knew this day would come when he created ESN

Why didnt they plan for it?

The money is there

So what happened?

Nzeogwu made the same mistake and I don't support him killing those men he should have jailed them, but well remember they got their training from the British who themselves are killers and genocidal maniacs

Just look at the Guinean coup it was perfect and nobody died

You don't pause freedom fighting even for one day unless there is a cease-fire or a truce, every life of a freedom fighter should matter and yes there are some loss that would be more painful to us but we must all matter in this struggle, no man should be forgotten and no man should be placed above others

Mandelas letter was smuggled out of prison and in that letter he told ANC to keep on fighting

Kanu knew the price of freedom fighting so we should not pause because kanu is in detention, ANC didn't stop

When hezbollah killed Israeli soldiers and tried to abduct some the Israelis finished Lebanon and the leader of hezbollah regretted his action he said if he knew Israel would totally destroy Lebanon they would not have attacked first so if you are not ready for something don't even try it because there would always be consequences

The point is if you want to do something do it right and if you can't dont even start it

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-made-mistake-just-like

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Get it right if you want to do something
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
So in your own opinion what do you expect ipob or esn should do now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
So in your own opinion what do you expect ipob or esn should do now?

First the people abroad should start by releasing all the millions of dollars donated and we shall go from there, the moral of the men on the ground needs to be rebuilt and that's all

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Oluwoo: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Una don start?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
And mind you esn are only vigilante,they were not trained or formed to fight a war against the Nigerian state..

As much as I can remember,esn are formed to protect the people from killer herds men..

If ipob want to form a militia group to fight against the government(which I don't support) then they should be well trained and equipped,not like these ak47 carriers in esn...

And mind you the last time I checked ipob is still a non violent organization,only Nigerians will say otherwise..

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by paramakina202: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

First the people abroad should start by releasing all the millions of dollars donated and we shall go from there, the moral of the men on the ground needs to be rebuilt and that's all

Where did you see the millions donated?
DOS are fighting for 80k donated for ESN after the arrest of MNK which I am sure Kanu himself go don collect the money on his way to kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
And mind you want are only vigilante,they were not trained or formed to fight a war against the Nigerian state..

As much as I can remember,esn are formed to protect the people from killer herds men..

If ipob want to form a militia group to fight against the government(which I don't support) then they should be well trained and equipped,not like these ak47 carriers in esn...

And mind you the last time I checked ipob is still a non violent organization,only Nigerians will say otherwise..

Exactly my point and this is why kanu is like nzeogwu, you don't create a vigilante group you create a highly trained resistance group and you can mask them as vigilante, didn't you know the government would come after you?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
paramakina202:

DOS are fighting for 80k donated for ESN after the arrest of MNK which I am sure Kanu himself go don collect the money on his way to kenya.
are you the one that donated the 80k??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
paramakina202:

I have proof of what I am saying, millions of dollars have been donated, I guess you don't follow ipob, I follow ipob so I know all the news

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
are you the one that donated the 80k??

80k is chicken change I am talking of $800,000

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oluwoo:
Una don start?

How? I am keeping it 100

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by paramakina202: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

I have proof of what I am saying, millions of dollars have been donated, I guess you don't follow ipob, I follow ipob so I know all the news

Audio millions.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

Exactly my point and this is why kanu is like nzeogwu, you don't create a vigilante group you create a highly trained resistance group and you can mask them as vigilante, didn't you know the government would come after you?
I don't think igbos are ready for anything war now..

You don't fight war with emotions,but with strategy and sophisticated weapons and also resources to chatter for the people when going get tough,and I don't think igbos have any of the above..

You don't fight people with armoured tanks and jets with ak47...

And besides we have too many enemies within (including our political leaders ) who will betray the struggle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
I don't think igbos are ready for anything war now..

You don't fight war with emotions,but with strategy and sophisticated weapons and also resources to chatter for the people when going get tough,and I don't think igbos have any of the above..

You don't fight people with armoured tanks and jets with ak47...

And besides we have too many enemies within (including our political leaders ) who will betray the struggle.

This is what I am saying why did kanu form ESN if he was not ready?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:
Get it right if you want to do something
you this guy, nawa o...so you don't know cownu created esn as army indirectly?
ask yourself where are the volunteers and BSS? are these not the biafra army that later turn out to be esn due to poundin from nigeria army at enugu and oyigbo?

how will the biafra army be different from the esn? was it not thesame training the esn go through they will go through? what about the more than 200 igbo serving soldiers that resigned to join the esn?
you guys should reason with brains to know cownu was fool who the while deceivin you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

This is what I am saying why did kanu form ESN if he was not ready?
I don't get your point really...

Ready to do what exactly?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
you this guy, nawa o...so you don't know cownu created esn as army indirectly?
ask yourself where are the volunteers and BSS? are these not the biafra army that later turn out to be esn due to poundin from nigeria army at enugu and oyigbo?

how will the biafra army be different from the esn? was it not thesame training the esn go through they will go through? what about the more than 200 igbo serving soldiers that resigned to join the esn?
you guys should reason with brains to know cownu was fool who the while deceivin you

Shameless Ijaw boy, what have you done since? Why have you not buried your head in shame? Buhari already gave you 3% what have you Ijaw cowards done? Let me guess nothing, stop worrying about the biafran struggle and by the way esn is not an army and this is why they don't wear camouflage, he created them to be a vigilante group to chase herders away but he was wrong

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:
The first thing that I would say is that if you want to do something make sure you get it right or you could lose your own life, so when you know what is at stake you would always get it right.
What was Kanu thinking? that you just form a group with arms and Buhari won't come after you?
I have asked why ipob didn't have a doomsday plan?
Kanu should have created an army and not a vigilante group
We knew this day would come when he created ESN

Why didnt they plan for it?

The money is there

So what happened?

Nzeogwu made the same mistake and I don't support him killing those men he should have jailed them, but well remember they got their training from the British who themselves are killers and genocidal maniacs
Just look at the Guinean coup it was perfect and nobody died
You don't pause freedom fighting even for one day unless there is a cease-fire or a truce, every life of a freedom fighter should matter and yes there are some loss that would be more painful to us but we must all matter in this struggle, no man should be forgotten and no man should be placed above others
Mandelas letter was smuggled out of prison and in that letter he told ANC to keep on fighting
Kanu knew the price of freedom fighting so we should not pause because kanu is in detention, ANC didn't stop
When hezbollah killed Israeli soldiers and tried to abduct some the Israelis finished Lebanon and the leader of hezbollah regretted his action he said if he knew Israel would totally destroy Lebanon they would not have attacked first so if you are not ready for something don't even try it because there would always be consequences
The point is if you want to do something do it right and if you can't dont even start it

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-made-mistake-just-like

The truth is that ESN is not Kanu's idea.

Kanu established ESN due to internal pressure by Biafrans that his Lamentations on social media will not save Biafrans from Fulani terrorists.

After much pressure and consideration, he had no choice but to set up ESN.

If Kanu really wants to secure the independence of Biafra through armed struggle, he would have invested heavily in local development of weapons capable of overcoming Nigerian military war equipments & machineries

It is still not late if those over there are willing to invest in local development of advanced military weapons

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:

He was not ready for the concequences of creating an armed group, do you get it now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:

Ready to neutralize the military if deployed against ESN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Kanu established ESN due to internal pressure by Biafrans that his Lamentations on social media will not save Biafrans from Fulani terrorists.

If Kanu really wants to secure the independence of Biafra through armed struggle, he would have invested heavily in local development of weapons capable of overcoming Nigerian military war equipments & machinerie

They should have been investing in local production and it would make money circulate in biafra land and he should not have bowed to any pressure if he was not ready

Why do you think the fulanis won't support state police?simple

State police would give igbos their own mini army

So kanu should not have done it if he was not ready
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

They should have been investing in local production and it would make money circulate in biafra land and he should not have bowed to any pressure if he was not ready

Why do you think the fulanis won't support state police?simple

State police would give igbos their own mini army

So kanu should not have done it if he was not ready

You don't understand my post.

ESN was the idea of ordinary Biafrans and not Kanu who prefers to make noise on social media.

Kanu do not believe in armed struggle that was why he never thought of equipping ESN beyond AK 49.

It is not too late for DOS to activate an active and secret development of advanced weapons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Captain8(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

Shameless Ijaw boy, what have you done since? Why have you not buried your head in shame? Buhari already gave you 3% what have you Ijaw cowards done? Let me guess nothing, stop worrying about the biafran struggle and by the way esn is not an army and this is why they don't wear camouflage, he created them to be a vigilante group to chase herders away but he was wrong
will the boys in that esn fight more with the military uniform than the vigilante one? are you sure you reasonin with brain at all? esn can't withstand army at orlu, will that military uniform make them perform better?

only police defeated esn and ugm within two weeks......now tell me, how could the military tag make them perform better? brain is indeed difficult to use
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
will the boys in that esn fight more with the military uniform than the vigilante one? are you sure you reasonin with brain at all? esn can't withstand army at orlu, will that military uniform make them perform better?

only police defeated esn and ugm within two weeks......now tell me, how could the military tag make them perform better? brain is indeed difficult to use

Where did you get your jumbo info from.

This is the type of info discussed at mama sikirat food shop

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
vasel15:

He was not ready for the concequences of creating an armed group, do you get it now
it depends on his motive of creating the armed group,he created esn to protect the people from killer herds men not to fight a war against the state,he don't expect any consequence from creating a vigilante group whose aim is to help the military in protecting the citizens....

He should be applauded instead not attacked..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Brimstone77: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Ready to neutralize the military if deployed against ESN
he doesn't expect the military to be deployed against vigilantes...

Esn is no threat to the Nigerian state as far as the weren't formed to attack the Nigerian state..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

If Kanu really wants to secure the independence of Biafra through armed struggle, he would have invested heavily in local development of weapons capable of overcoming Nigerian military war equipments & machineries

It is still not late if those over there are willing to invest in local development of advanced military weapons
Well you're partly right at the pressure that necessitated ESN. But you're wrong on developing local weapons to fight nigerian state .it won't work.Here is the reason;you don't make your base the theatre of war,once your base us the theatre of War then you have already lossed before the war started which was even part of what happened to the civil war we fought ,most weapons like ogbunigwe were made in biafran soil so that tactics isn't new and biafra still lossed.
They're many factors to war bro aside weapons,south east doesn't even have food within , if you were in the east during endsars protest you will understand that food scarcity was nearing the war type and this was one of the weapons used in the last war.

Part of the problem is also that the south east govs were reluctant to form Ebubeagu which made ESN to be formed ,but even at that ipob should have enrolled their members and secretly hijack it ,with this the legitimacy would have been there. It's a tough one actually, anyhow its going to be the south east people will pay the price ,and not the north or south west .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
it depends on his motive of creating the armed group,he created esn to protect the people from killer herds men not to fight a war against the state,he don't expect any consequence from creating a vigilante group whose aim is to help the military in protecting the citizens....

He should be applauded instead not attacked..
Bro be objective , the formation of ESN wasn't legitimate no matter what.No govt anywhere in the world will tolerate that,not even a biafran govt if it comes in the future will allow such within its territory. Ipob should have enlisted in Ebubeagu actually, now they started fighting military and police resulting in many casualties on the side of ipob, which could have been avoided.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by ConqueredWest: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
he doesn't expect the military to be deployed against vigilantes...

Esn is no threat to the Nigerian state as far as the weren't formed to attack the Nigerian state..

While ESN is not a threat to Nigeria, it is a threat to Fulanis agenda. Therefore, Kanu should have anticipated the deployment of the miltary by the Fulani terrorists in power and should have made plans for the worst case scenario by encouraging brilliant Biafrans to develop advanced weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by vasel15: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

ESN was the idea of ordinary Biafrans and not Kanu who prefers to make noise on social media.

Kanu do not believe in armed struggle that was why he never thought of equipping ESN beyond AK 49.

It is not too late for DOS to activate an active and secret development of advanced weapons

Confirm!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) by Enugupikin: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Same DOS with corruption case around its noose.Even the rich and rugged Ojukwu didn't go far let alone of these riff-raffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN 35% Women Inclusiveness: Women Throws Support To Yahaya Bello / Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour / Aboki Fx: Exchange Rate Falls To N993/$1 (Official Rate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.