Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Very Important Message To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Important Message To All Nigerians (265 Views)

Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria / A Northerner Just Asked A Very Important Question / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Message To All Nigerians by 9jahotjobs(m): 2:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Well, I will make this very brief. I really want to address this to every NIGERIANS who sell their vote for a cup of rice. I think it's about time we wake up, take some actions, and end this long-suffering in Nigeria. My question to you is this, for how long will Nigeria continue to get WORST? angry (We are not even talking of remaining the same). Herdsman and Boko Haram have taken the lives of innocent Nigerians, destroyed so many properties, rendered some poor families homeless & in fear cry and still, nothing can be done. I mean, is this the kind of life we want to live? Don't we love ourselves? Why must Nigeria always get involved in bad activities? Why must we be internationally recognized for criminalization? angry

Most of us are graduate but still, we can't get a job that feeds on minimum wage not to talk about family, rents, e.t.c and yet, a politician will loot millions and build mansions in other developed counties. I mean, developed Counties. What baffled me is that they don't invest all looted money in Nigerian but in other developed counties, is that not madness ? Tinubu alone takes 75% of Lagos state revenue and yet we keep hailing these criminals and hoping for change. Let me be plain to you all, they will be no change in this country if we Nigerians don't take actions and vote the right person and not by party. There are some young presidential aspirant that are contesting for 2019, let make a difference by voting them in. Some of you make say they do not have the experience. Here goes my question, with all the experience from our current leaders, where do Nigeria stands today? I mean, don't be deceived by these old criminals, their retirement awaiting them. They do not have something new to offer. To be honest, we all Nigerians are just living in past glory.

I know that some of you will hate me for this but the truth is that you can keep your hateration to yourself cos I don't care. I care about the progress of this Nation, the lives of every Nigerian and the economic status. I'm also not here to waste my ink on those who are politically cursed by parties (APC, PDP e.t.c) and still lives under the bridge. Like I said earlier, It's up to you to sell your vote for a cup of rice and remain in distress for the rest of your life and expecting some miracle to happen, let me tell you, you are just a sweet dreamer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammed Buhari Meets With Alake Of Egbaland & Governor Amosun / If Nnamdi Can Come Back To Naija, I Will Take Him Serious / Ondo PDP Senatorial Candidate Reaches Out To ADC Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.