Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria (1263 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
We love you and we are happy to have you in our region.. But as it has gotten to the stage of dragging our land with us, we will be forced to take some measures from henceforth.....

There is no smoke without fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ, we only accommodated you because of our accommodating culture but you are making us regret our action. You make the northerners mock us for allowing you to be free in our land... We have seen & witness the hatred, so far, we have gotten your message.

Anywhere in Lagos that is said to do any traditional procession will stands. No outsider will come and dictate to us... If you can't contest against Ip0b sit at home in your land, I see no reason why you should contest any from our land.

If I don't say this, I would be a hypocrite. A good measure of igbos have been helpful to my life & career and I still believe a lot more will still be helpful to my life and career. I respect the igbos that are good and fair. I know that majority evil is always overwhelming the minority good. Some igbos don't want trouble, they respect themselves, they mind their business but the fact is that they are silent and not heard of. The voice of the desperate & wicked ones is loud to our hearings.

Lastly, this doesn't change my mind. My wife will be an Igbo woman but I will be very careful to choose. I will make sure I don't choose from a family of hateful igbos. If you have Yoruba father & Igbo mother or vice versa, we will see you as Yorubas as long as you respect our culture.

Main point: Igbos should respect their host so that they won't regret it. I also call on the good igbos to speak out to the irresponsible ones trying to cause chaos and division in yoruba land.

Please, if you are a good Igbo and you have a beautiful sister with correct & average boobs & ass, kindly dm.. It is due time that we become in laws

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by socialmediaman: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
See what Tinubu's politics got this one into.

On a good day he will get lost if he finds himself in the middle of nowhere in Lagos from his current state of residence, but here he is dragging Lagos.

He has committed himself in violence to APC for free while they assemble and prepare to loot his treasury

At the same time he still talks about marrying an Igbo woman. Make sure your potential in-laws know about your posts on nairaland if you're not a coward.

Tueh!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by TruthIsBitter02: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Op, please the subject of your thread is misleading. Instead of saying "message to non yorubas living in south west region", why not be bold enough to say "message to Igbos living in the south west region". Your obsession about the Igbos will surely be your undoing.

5 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
TruthIsBitter02:
Op, please the subject of your thread is misleading. Instead of saying "message to non yorubas living in south west region", why not be bold enough to say "message to Igbos living in the south west region". Your obsession about the Igbos will surely be your undoing.

It can only lead to undoing if I am in ur region.....

Msg to igbos, msg to non yorubas

Any difference?
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
socialmediaman:
See what Tinubu's politics got this one into. On a good day he will get lost if he finds himself in the middle of nowhere in Lagos from his current state of residence, but here he is dragging Lagos. He has committed himself in violence to APC for free while they assemble and prepare to loot his treasury

Tueh!

Same tinubu that employed thousands of your kinsmen to lagos state when none of your Eastern governor can do the same..

One Peter obi even sacked non indigenes in anambra civil service

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Bigshots001(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
We love you and we are happy to have you in our region.. But as it has gotten to the stage of dragging our land with us, we will be forced to take some measures from henceforth.....

There is no smoke without fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ, we only accommodated you because of our accommodating culture but you are making us regret our action. You make the northerners mock us for allowing you to be free in our land... We have seen & witness the hatred, so far, we have gotten your message.

Anywhere in Lagos that is said to do any traditional procession will stands. No outsider will come and dictate to us... If you can't contest against Ip0b sit at home in your land, I see no reason why you should contest any from our land.

If I don't say this, I would be a hypocrite. A good measure of igbos have been helpful to my life & career and I still believe a lot more will still be helpful to my life and career. I respect the igbos that are good and fair. I know that majority evil is always overwhelming the minority good. Some igbos don't want trouble, they respect themselves, they mind their business but the fact is that they are silent and not heard of. The voice of the desperate & wicked ones is loud to our hearings.

Lastly, this doesn't change my mind. My wife will be an Igbo woman but I will be very careful to choose. I will make sure I don't choose from a family of hateful igbos. If you have Yoruba father & Igbo mother or vice versa, we will see you as Yorubas as long as you respect our culture.

Main point: Igbos should respect their host so that they won't regret it. I also call on the good igbos to speak out to the irresponsible ones trying to cause chaos and division in yoruba land.

Please, if you are a good Igbo and you have a beautiful sister with correct & average boobs & ass, kindly dm.. It is due time that we become in laws

Lagos is no man's land,go and drink sniper npi.
You're not even a Lagosian, you're a Yoruba migrant to Lagos just like me,so respect yourself,we own the lands while you own the streets as touts.
Since, every non-entity will wake up one day to type trash about Igbo people.
Nkita ta gbuo gi.

7 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
OP, I so much Pity you. embarassed

Like some Yorubas, So Narrow and small-minded. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

U don't know a Day Might come in ur Life where you will be in Enugu, Yenagoa, Kafanchan or Gboko,
Without having ur Tribesman around you. sad

You think Everything is Yoruba, Yoruba and Lagos, Lagos, Abi? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bigshots001:

You're not even a Lagosian, you're a Yoruba migrant to Lagos just like me,so respect yourself,we own the lands while you own the streets as touts.
Nkita ta gbuo gi.

Just like you? Ment or craze? grin grin grin grin

My head is not flat, my language is not twisted.

Our over welcoming attitude brought abt the insults on our tribe and entity... We shall deal with you all decisively

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

what an unfortunate mugu, you don't even have the balls to boldly direct ur message of hate to the igbos. Contact me if u want to sale ur remaining piece of land. Mugu!

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Taba21: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

focus on your Igbo that is dragging your land with you and forget about Nigerians, Yoruba are everywhere in Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Osobi32:
what an unfortunate mugu, you don't even have the balls to boldly direct ur message of hate to the igbos. Contact me if u want to sale ur remaining piece of land. Mugu!

Type correct English first..

Is sale the Igbo translate of sell? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Taba21:

focus on your Igbo that is dragging your land with you and forget about Nigerians, Yoruba are everywhere in Niger Delta

And did you read the content?
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Bigshots001(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Just like you? Ment or craze? grin grin grin grin

My head is not flat, my language is not twisted.

Our over welcoming attitude brought abt the insults on our tribe and entity... We shall deal with you all decisively

Who is our?? Talk about your real state, you're not an indigen of Lagos (Ekรณ) my friend.
Don't you know the state your parents came from before you migrated to Lagos for greener pastures?
You're not a son of the soil in Lagos state, give me a break with that our Lagos bs.
Igbos are not indigens of Lagos,but we are part and parcel of it, just like every other Yorubaman will claim.
Let me not hear that our Lagos from your mouth again, before I slap migraine enter that your block head olodosho!

5 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bigshots001:

Nkita ta gbuo gi.
Not any how nkita oooo..... Nkita ara ta gbuo ya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by babytoun: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Who is dragging land with you ?

Na who get C of O get land .

As for Lagos, the dragging is between the real Omo Ekos versus scavengers from ogun and osun. IGBOS and other non yorubas will stand with the group fighting for justice .

100 Mc oluomos cant stop it.

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bigshots001:

Who is our?? Talk about your real state, you're not an indigen of Lagos (Ekรณ) my friend.
Don't you know the state your parents came from before you migrated to Lagos for greener pastures?
You're not a son of the soil in Lagos state, give me a break with that our Lagos bs.
Igbos are not indigens of Lagos,but we are part and parcel of it, just like every other Yorubaman will claim.
Let me not hear that our Lagos from your mouth again, before I slap migraine enter that your block head olodosho!

Point of correction: igbos are outsiders in our land... South West as a whole... Don't forget how ur people were sent back to the east in the 1900s..

It shows you dt we are not equal..... I only pity the good ones dt will be affected...

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, I so much Pity you. embarassed

Like some Yorubas, So Narrow and small-minded. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

U don't know a Day Might come in ur Life where you will be in Enugu, Yenagoa, Kafanchan or Gboko,
Without having ur Tribesman around you. sad

You think Everything is Yoruba, Yoruba and Lagos, Lagos, Abi? undecided
Exactly.... The problem with some of this tribalistic fellows is they don't think. They feel life starts and end here in lagos, they have never visited other region and they don't have plans to travel outside the west.

3 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Type correct English first..

Is sale the Igbo translate of sell? grin grin grin
Mugu professor grin grin
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Bigshots001(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Osobi32:
Not any how nkita oooo..... Nkita ara ta gbuo ya grin grin

Every lazy ogogoro drinking tout will open a useless thread about igbos on NL.
This is the same person that will put his two hands in the air and stamp his feet on the ground and shout Tuale odogwu find me something to chop each time I'm returning home from work.
Lazy folks will leave there evil forest states (Yoruba states) to Lagos and start claiming ownership of the state.

3 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Bigshots001(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Point of correction: igbos are outsiders in our land... South West as a whole... Don't forget how ur people were sent back to the east in the 1900s..

It shows you dt we are not equal..... I only pity the good ones dt will be affected...

Nna, shut up,I have bought the whole of Lagos from you,do your worst.
Such a thing will not repeat itself again, rather it will be omoales like you that will asked to say your real state of origin and we will send you back to ijebu,Ile ife, etc to continue with your ritual killings in that evil forest you call state.

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bigshots001:

Nna, shut up,I have bought the whole of Lagos from you,do your worst.
Such a thing will not repeat itself again, rather it will be omoales like you that will asked to say your real state of origin and we will send you back to ijebu,Ile ife, etc to continue with your ritual killings in that evil forest you call state.

I have bought the whole of Paris too.. grin
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

The fact is there is absolutely nothing Yorubas can do to Igbos even if you want to ...

That's the penalty of selling your lands n one Nigeria

Fight for restructuring if u want to control your land

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Osobi32:
Exactly.... The problem with some of this tribalistic fellows is they don't think. They feel life starts and end here in lagos, they have never visited other region and they don't have plans to travel outside the west.

The East is in ruins.. So no interest to go there at all.

Only south south and north
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

The fact is there is absolutely nothing Yorubas can do to Igbos even if you want to ...

That's the penalty of selling your lands n one Nigeria

Fight for restructuring if u want to control your land

Same land and houses Igbo bought and still ran away in 1900s....if not out of mercy that it was returned to you.... U think if trouble starts, igbos will claim land?
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Bigshots001(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

I have bought the whole of Paris too.. grin

Who dash monkey banana?
Wetin we do you people?
Can we continue like this as a people of this country or should we disentangle in peace, answer me this question?

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Same land and houses Igbo bought and still ran away in 1900s....if not out of mercy that it was returned to you.... U think if trouble starts, igbos will claim land?
Lol under regional system ...not under unitary system

Collect the land give Igbos regional government ...we go dash Una the land even
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Bigshots001:

Nkita ta gbuo gi.
Stop sounding like a broken radio.
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 1:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Taba21:

Why should he focus on Igbos? Are Igbos not living peacefully in Niger Delta? I am an ijaw, Igbos are in my place. They voted here without anyone harassing them. Why do APC urchins think they can bully the Igbos in the south West?

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Poanan: 1:11am On Mar 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

Did any igbo insult any yoruba recently? As in recently? why did the slogan come up. they resurrected something said in the past all because of politics. Most people who do this do not do it because of you it is for themselves. If you cannot campaign with good works done in a state why use ethinicity? If the yorubas have stood up to the fulani s this way, much of the women raped in yorubaland would not have been raped.
No one is stopping anybody from any traditional procession. Be that as it may, we are waiting for the ministry in charge of this to make a statement, because if in future, the Oba of Elegushi and Ijegun are taken to court for restricting the rights of movement as guaranteed by the Nigerian constitution, they should remember that immunity does not cover them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Results At My Polling Unit In Rivers State(see Photos) / DSS Knows The Sponsors Of Taliban But Doesn't Know That Of Bokoharam / What Is The Role Of, And How Important Is, The FCT Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.