Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. (509 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens / Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by alfredo4u(m): 5:36am On Oct 22, 2018
I just finished listening to the live broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu, and I must say it confirms my earlier stance.

I told friends and people close to me that the timing of Nnamdi Kanu's return wasn't a coincidence.

Let's paint a scenario here;

Nnamdi Kanu's passport was seized.

Immediately after the military python dance in the east, Nnamdi Kanu disappeared into thin air, no one heard from him.

Fast forward months later, Atiku wins PDP presidential ticket, picks Peter Obi as his vice.

One (1) week later, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces and makes a live broadcast, calling on South Easterners not to vote in the upcoming general elections.

I'm sure you get what's at play here?

Let me connect the dots here for you.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested during the python dance invasion of Abia State. (and he wouldn't have been free until this government leaves office).

Fast forward to Atiku picking a South Easterner as VP, the APC led FG struck a deal with Nnamdi Kanu in return for his freedom and cash rewards, he will lead the charge to disrupt the Peter Obi VP slot election momentum, by ordering his followers not to vote.

By the APC's calculation, this strategy will cause voter apathy in the South East Region, and reduce the vote, Peter Obi's VP slot would have brought in.

That's the game that's at play here, and Nnamdi Kanu is leading it. It's not about Biafra or any referendum.
It's a hatchet job to win elections, nothing more than that.

This is my personal opinion of the subject matter, I just hope and pray that the Igbos will see through this game and vote wisely.

Alfred O. Sunday
Writing from Isuikwuato, Abia State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by blujoi(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Same opinions I have expressed. Lol!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by sweetyme001(f): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2018
alright
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by segebase(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2018
v
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Kanu has failed
The coward has failed

Igbos are already atikulating
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by Wristler: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2018
All man must hustle... This is NK's

He needs his people to keep dreaming
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by VaselineCrew: 6:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians, the theives are trying to divide us again for their own selfish interests.

Whether Buhari or Atiku wins, in 2023 Nigeria will still not be developed, but...

If we give someone like Sowore a chance, I am telling you, that by 2023 even igbos will be saying no biafra after they have gotten their restructuring.

Nigeria can indeed be great, The UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA, but not with Atiku or Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by pafra(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2018
I think otherwise.

It is clear that Peter obi will be the political leader of the IPOB if PDP win in the 2019 polls. Attention will be sifted from Kanu to obi who will be the new political leader in the south east.

This what Kanu is avoiding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. by seanwillex(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mr Man, this is my article you are plagiarising word for word. You better give credit where its due.
Nonsense.

OPINION: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. – Boma Williams - http://www.wailersng.com/2018/10/21/opinion-nnamdi-kanu-and-the-conspiracy-of-2019-boma-williams/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Most Thought Provoking Post On Nairaland 2018 / Okowa Scores High In Stephen Keshi Stadium / The Hypocrisy Of Buhari Supporters - Dawisu Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.