Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. (738 Views)

Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 5:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is a British Citizen as it stands.

Now, I do not throw away the fact that he may be compromised however, self-determination involves letting the world know that you do not believe in the present system and won't participate in it by acts like civil disobedience. Example: Not voting.

Calculating winning 2019 election and the chances of getting Biafra state, considering the fact that Nigeria is a lawless state and will not obey international body without force, which (Force) not likely to happen when you put in the factor of world powers interest in Nigeria (These world powers make the decision at UN)

The safe bet will be to Vote, come 2019.

NK knows that this is likely to happen and will scuttle his efforts so far, since his absence have reduced the clamour for a separate state.

He(NK) out of necessity have to come out of hiding to ensure his position swarves his followers away from voting.

Having said this, my position is; NK is not compromised but may be making a mistake. Since restructuring which Atiku advocates for may be the best bet to end persistent marginalisation and hate which prompted the request for a separate independent state.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by VaselineCrew: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Sowore 2019
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Wristler: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Obviously lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by VaselineCrew: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Igbos please don't boycott elections, vote for Sowore

Yoruba people, please vote for Sowore as well

Middle Belt, Please vote for Sowore

Hausas, Please vote for Sowore

We will get a genuine leader for once, I am getting excited already.

Atiku and Buhari can't take you anywhere and I have a feeling that deep down inside you hearts and minds, you already know it.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by chukwuibuipob: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2018
undecided undecided lipsrsealed cheesy undecided Kanu the ex convict,is a criminal, a fraudster..I pity fl@theads jhudas wey wan kill demselves because of d hunchback criminal
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by julietm123: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is totally compromised.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
Nnamdi kanu is totally compromised.

I don't think so.

My opinion though.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by julietm123: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Yoshy:

I don't think so.

My opinion though.
Why did he reappear before the 2019 elections.Do you know Igbos,Abaribe,Obi and their party Pdp is affected by his appearance?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2018
julietm123:
Why did he reappear before the 2019 elections.Do you know Igbos,Abaribe,Obi and their party Pdp is affected by his appearance?

Obviously you didn't read my post, go ahead and do so.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by IamAtikulate: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Whether compromised or not, I don't care. I would vote Atiku and appear in the next IPOB family meeting.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Igbos please don't boycott elections, vote for Sowore

Yoruba people, please vote for Sowore as well

Middle Belt, Please vote for Sowore

Hausas, Please vote for Sowore

We will get a genuine leader for once, I am getting excited already.

Atiku and Buhari can't take you anywhere and I have a feeling that deep down inside you hearts and minds, you already know it.

Sowore ko sorry ni? That guys antics is fraudulent
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by gidgiddy: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Only a fool will say Nnamdi Kanu is compromised after the speech he gave last night. The man is apolitical and completely commited to the freedom of his people.

Nnamdi Kanu does not care about PDP or APC, Buhari or Atiku, restructuring or otherwise.

The only thing Nnamdi Kanu cares about is referendum for the SS/SE.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:
Only a fool will say Nnamdi Kanu is compromised after the speech he gave last night. The man is apolitical and completely commited to the freedom of his people.

Nnamdi Kanu does not care about PDP or APC, Buhari or Atiku, restructuring or otherwise.

The only thing Nnamdi Kanu cares about is referendum for the SS/SE.

Plain and simple. Politically, it will not favour PDP, but it doesn't change the fact.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by VaselineCrew: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yoshy:

Sowore ko sorry ni? That guys antics is fraudulent

Yoshy, is that short for Yoshimitsu from tekken?

Bro, Sowore has passion men, as in passion on a 100% for a better country. Just go on Youtube bro and search "Sowore", there are more Sowore passionate vids about Nigeria than Buhari and Atiku put together times 10.

Remember, you can't become as successful as he is without any government position with just antics? APC and PDP can't make this country better for our children, not with Buhari and Atiku bro, please embarassed
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Bannylove13: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kanu still stand on his believe and tenets of ipob..freedom from Nigerian state..

When he was raw and vulgar some people condemned him ..saying his approach is not the way forward..

Now guy man don tune down on his choice of words having consider souls lost..they say he has compromise..

Igbos should not put all their eggs in a basket.. we must some Atiku obi ..and same time champion the restructuring and Biafra..Biafra didn't start with kanu and won't end with kanu..is the thing of the mind embedded in the heart of everyone.. knowing that Nigeria has failed and disappointed the igbo nation on so many front.

Kanu should be allow to go on..
Igbo should also being citizens of Nigeria..vote and participate in the electoral process pendind Biafra..

The west call it sophistication..

We must come out enmass and vote Atiku obi..to grow the economy and stabilize the polity..we must take our chances..
Forget all the media noise from som bitter yorubas saying we're to chose one..

Igbos don't owe anyone apologies on what side to tangle..we must go with the two at once..vote ..Atiku and kanu..If they bring propaganda..just tell the Yoruba that we learnt it from them.. sophistication.. we're playing their own kind of game..and it make sense..

Only that we must not lose out ..we must vote..
Kanu should be encouraged.. he's doing his own thing and we must appreciate it.. blood has mixed with sand.

He can only stop when a good government has proof it's worth ..and confidently call for a referendum..
A government that has done it's work well is not scared of referendum..because lots will have reason to vote against..

For now let's push for one that have genuine interest to restructure..and make Nigeria better for everyone inrespective of tribe.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Yoshy, is that short for Yoshimitsu from tekken?

Bro, Sowore has passion men, as in passion on a 100% for a better country. Just go on Youtube bro and search "Sowore", there are more Sowore passionate vids about Nigeria than Buhari and Atiku put together times 10.

Remember, you can't become as successful as he is without any government position with just antics? APC and PDP can't make this country better for our children, not with Buhari and Atiku bro, please embarassed

I like what you did, I mean giving reasonable defence instead of the attack that is common. Kudos with your campaign.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by VaselineCrew: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yoshy:

I like what you did, I mean giving reasonable defence instead of the attack that is common. Kudos with your campaign.

Thanks bro, but I can't really claim to be innocent of attacks against my point of view all the time though.

I guess everyone here in the politics section wants the other side to see things from their own perspective, which is cool, but I feel like somethings must stand out as universal truths, constants so to speak, so sometimes it maybe a little jarring when views against such universal truths become popular.

The constant here I feel is that Nigeria is not working and has never really worked.

So do we find a solution again from our past failures, or do we get someone this time that is fully qualified by Local and International standards, to kick start this country's march into the 21st century.

Thanks again bro, have a good one.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Compromised? The Truth.. by Yoshy: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Thanks bro, but I can't really claim to be innocent of attacks against my point of view all the time though.

I guess everyone here in the politics section wants the other side to see things from their own perspective, which is cool, but I feel like somethings must stand out as universal truths, constants so to speak, so sometimes it maybe a little jarring when views against such universal truths become popular.

The constant here I feel is that Nigeria is not working and has never really worked.

So do we find a solution again from our past failures, or do we get someone this time that is fully qualified by Local and International standards, to kick start this country's march into the 21st century.

Thanks again bro, have a good one.

I can absolutely relate to what you mean..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What @ge_asuquo On Twitter Had To Say About Thi 2018 Buhari WAEC Attestation / I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari / Prince Charles Came All The Way From England Just To Come And Plant Coconut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.