Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani (15590 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Akwa Ibom: Sen Bassey Albert To Decamp, Contest Guber Election Under YPP / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by Fasasi1976(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2018
If PDP give him authomatic ticket he will still loose,so no need
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by teflonjake(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2018
babatee100:

Ur PDP did this for 16 years and u want to bring them back. ako tile ta....

Sowore 2019 or nothing

I don't engage in arguments or political conversations. I have written my own opinion and i believe Its an opinionated forum.

Domo sir.

2 Likes

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by Abfinest007(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
shehu sani case iz the pure definition of what d edo man called ode.igbo call it ewu while isoko/urhobo call it eeba
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by ridopay: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2018
z

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by gamaliel9: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2018
SHEHU SANI....you must stand for SOMETHING....otherwise you are standing NOWHERE....we thought you were genuine..

You are now like someone who bought samsung phone on reaching home..unwrapping it, only to find pieces of paper inside....
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by ebilomaofficial1: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2018
The fool joined the likes of Ben bruce,dino,saraki and other pdp members to riddle APC in the media and expected them not to punish him. lol now who is at the wailing end

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by AdonaiAluminium: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2018
I thought Sani was wise and Smart, he should have gone to PDP Long ago But he was busy playing eye service to PMB, now his eyes don clear.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by Agugbadin: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2018
PMBtill2023:
HOW Shehu had reduce himself to nothing....from grace to grass,from hero to zero.Anyway your new party is better than PDP.
If voting in this country is on the basis of personal capability and track records and note on party basis the reason why Nigeria is trouble today, senator Sani will not lose out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by adebuk47(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2018
this guy is not meant to do politics again aswear
grin grin grin
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by Chiboto414: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Sanu u know ..APC is devil, and devil can not promise u any good thing..anyway enjoy it change..learn politics from saraki de Boss.
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by slivertongue: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2018
PRP - TALAKAWA PARTY. bt wil shehu sani win or does he want to prove a point dat can contest
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by EssienUbong: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by Bizibi(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Wonderful!!!!
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by highchief1: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2018
activistjohnny:
May Get PRP Senatorial Ticket
The senator representing Kaduna Central senatorial district, Comrade Shehu Sani , who resigned his membership from the ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC) , told his supporters that in the next two days he would announce new political party .
Sani , who assured his supporters for the show of solidarity over his decision to quit the APC , said he would contest for Kaduna Central senatorial zone in the 2019 general elections .
Sani , wrote on his Facebook page on Sunday morning : ” This is to thank all my supporters and friends for the show of solidarity and assurances of support over my decision to exit the APC . I assure you that in the next two days you will be informed of my new party . And be rest assured I will contest in the upcoming elections Insha Allah . ” the Senator said.
Our correspondent gathered that Senator Shehu Sani , may get the Peoples Redemption Party ( PRP ) senatorial ticket , as sources said he has opened talks with PRP leadership including the party ’ s Board of trustees chairman , Balarabe Musa .
Senator Sani , who was reportedly granted an automatic ticket by the leadership of his former party ( APC ) for second term was on Thursday last week did not make the final list submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC ) by the APC national leadership. https://leadership.ng/2018/10/21/ill-contest-2019-senatorial-election-under-new-party-shehu-sani/
common El Rufai this mouthy senator cannot position if he was now from a state like rivers he cannot even win councilor.he has lost already
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by simplesearch: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Shehu Sani still lost out what with all the ass-licking, selling of birthright to become errand boy to El-rufai just few Month to the primary election, there is truly no morality in politics and for sure he will never be trusted again by majority of people who once held him in high esteem.
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by Cchuks27(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
May I never be as stupid or indecisive as Shehu Sani
Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by naijapage(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: I ’ll Contest 2019 Senatorial Election Under PRP Party – Shehu Sani by sibewod: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
why are they still letting this guy

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS DG Yusuf Bichi: Opposition Parties Summon Emergency Meeting / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.