Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) (31026 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by AmadiAba: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Willing and Able, Capable and Competent: Anyim Emerges as South-east PDP Presidential Candidate | #IgbereTV

The 2023 presidential election would be one to watch keenly as aspirants start to put pre-campaign preparation in full gear ahead of the proper campaign tours and rallies. One question that had initially been asked in whispers, but has now gained more volume has been – “Will there be a President from the East?”. It’s been a tough couple of years for Nigerians, especially as post-pandemic moves are still being figured out; however, the eyes of Nigerians are wide open and watching.

Nigerians are not unaware of the shortcomings of the ruling party, and are currently looking up to the PDP to rebuild the nation; to protect lives and property; to restore the respect of Nigeria within the comity of Nations. Nigeria needs a strong torch bearer to re-align the political structure of Nigeria to reflect the current realities; to revive our economy and create a generally inclusive government where both the young and old can thrive and be successful.

Economy-wise, Nigerians need an experienced head to save the naira; to rebuild our broken-down social fabric; to create jobs for our teeming youths and rehabilitate our collapsing educational systems amongst many other things. With the expectation of PDP’s return to power by Nigerians, belief is fast rising that our nation can resume the march to greatness.

One candidate that has been earmarked as the torchbearer, who conveniently ticks all the boxes, and has a very experienced head on very agile shoulders, is Anyim Pius Anyim. During his recent meeting with party stakeholders in Enugu, the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation said he is very much willing and available, ready and equipped to lead Nigeria on that march to greatness.

Truth be told, a lot of Nigerians who know Anyim Pius Anyim from his days as the Senate President have given him the green light because when compared to other aspirants, both in PDP and in other political parties, there are just a few that by experience and exposure, temperament and humility, capacity and competence, can match his record of service to Nigeria. No wonder there’s a clamour at this point for him to be the President.

For long, the Igbos or the South East, have rightly complained of political marginalization, and the absence of the opportunity to produce the President of the country, not minding their enormous contributions to the development of Nigeria. “No right candidate” has been the excuse for the longest time, but not anymore. Anyim Pius Anyim not only holds a credible record that qualifies him for the office; he has also for the first time, shown willingness to run.

https://igberetvnews.com/1411964/willing-able-capable-competent-anyim-set-emerge-south-east-pdp-presidential-candidate/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by KeenD: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
No harm in trial

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anything but Tinubu and northern kleptomaniacs is welcome. Some hungry tribes would sell their destinies for ororo and rice, these same brainless folks would still wonder why USA is better than Nigeria whilst intentionally killing the system. Abokis are the poorest in Nigeria today but they prefer a cow ruling to a Moghalu.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022

25 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by BrickDevo: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anything politics is fraud

Still in the business of providing affordable housing

2 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by ChangetheChange: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Horse trading levels, he will bargain to step down

11 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
It will be good for the PDP supporters to witness this happening atleast once in their lifetime
Because,

it is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of them still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by samuel19222(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
angry
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Quelme: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu will take this flat head to the cleaners outrightly!!!

Flawless victory. I see Tinubu coasting home to victory if this is the best of PDP.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
KeenD:
No harm in trial
Gbam!

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary conversations with nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by fourboys: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yul edochie nko

3 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by chibu4u2(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin
Another criminal just resurfaced. Mehn 2024 will be nothing compares to what we are seeing now.

5 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by brushesz: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truth be told, a lot of Nigerians who know Anyim Pius Anyim from his days as the Senate President have given him the green light because when compared to other aspirants, both in PDP and in other political parties, there are just a few that by experience and exposure, temperament and humility, capacity and competence, can match his record of service to Nigeria

Nwaelohim:

Which problem has Ayim solved in Nigeria? Or his State and LGA?
You sef talk am.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Nyanmiridunce: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
He's clearing road for atiku. Sharp man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by havenz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
People way dey contest no carry two heads... Wish you all dey best.

5 Likes

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by overdrive(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dead on arrival.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by waterpouroverfl: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anyim welcome on board the likes of those who eat vulture are giving Thanksgiving on your behalf cause they know they will now kill life turkey, chicken anything tantalizing then the current dead vulture they're currently eating

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Benitoh: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's a step to begin the healing of the land.
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Oysters(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
mtchewwwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by ademi87(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
AmadiAba:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411964/willing-able-capable-competent-anyim-set-emerge-south-east-pdp-presidential-candidate/
don't we have better, younger and influential youth that can compete... Why are we recycling same sets of old politicians and expect miracles, I'm even fed up of everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by okochiz: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Unbeatable, power belongs to God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Charisma01: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
This guy that was involved in centenary city scandal

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by gannod(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quelme:
Tinubu will take this flat head to the cleaners outrightly!!!

Flawless victory. I see Tinubu coasting home to victory if this is the best of PDP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Charisma01:
This guy that was involved in centenary city scandal

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by President2001(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good Pius have supporter than Atiku but I did not see any Ibo becoming Nigerian president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by maak400: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anyim is an Igbo man, you would expect all Igbos to vote for him massively, but I bet you igbos will queue behind Atiku instead of their own son. Na Yoruba be their problem for this life. Tueh

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin
It should be under APGA grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.