Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 (30674 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Pekele007: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Wike and co are definitely planning to scuttle this elections with something extremely deadly. They know they will lose and once that happens, that would be the end of PDP as a party so they would rather ensure the elections do not hold by trying harder to demarket the present FG.

Bunch of criminals in power

Buhari and APC are afraid of reality already. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Doro55: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Sizuabanze:
We only pray that the will of God be done on this country. Custom discovery of illegal weapons imported by unknown persons is a pointer that next year election could be deadly.

Meanwhile please help a brother to feed his family.
fidelity- 6320004695.
Thanks
Tell your brother to go and work
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Wike just said the obvious
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Wike and co are definitely planning to scuttle this elections with something extremely deadly. They know they will lose and once that happens, that would be the end of PDP as a party so they would rather ensure the elections do not hold by trying harder to demarket the present FG.

We have seen how APc unleashed their foot soldiers in kaduna lately... And the whole of middle belt
They kidnapped a whole traditional ruler and no python dance was declared .. Infact not a statement from the presidency..

With the defeat of Buhari glaring for all to see
It's obvious that they will do anything to hold on to power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Effibecky: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Your submission is devoid of any atom of objectivity. That being said, must you open your mouth to spew out balderdash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by brexit: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
He is always raising alert without concrete evidence,he was one of those that gave fayose fake courage and the latter is suffering heavily,so mos times let us ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by lenny12(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Nairaland People Them Be Mumu, Ahswear

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Smile4daddy(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Sound good.

If Election hold, Buhari will still remain as our president till 2023.

If Election do not hold, Buhari will still remain our president.

So either way, PMB till 2023 has been Confirmed and Approved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by yrex01(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]
Shut up
shut down !!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Didi2d(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2018
This statement is wrong, coming from a sitting governor.
I almost abuse this man Now, I want to believe wike and Co has some bad plans for next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by hrykanu231(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2018
fiizznation:
Mr man election will definitely hold and Buhari will so flog the unrepentant criminal called atiku in the election. I hope the criminal(Atiku) will be able to handle the shame he will get in 2019.

Atiku the criminal that stole $40million

Atiku the criminal that shared $16billion electricity loot with obasanjo

Same atiku stole millions of $dollars when he was the custom boss

Same criminal that crippled nitel

Same criminal involved in Halliburton crime

Same criminal evades taxes for his intel company lol

Lol same atiku that doesn't have any ideology, cross carpeting from one party to another like a prostitute

Same Atiku that said God doesn't answer the prayers of the poor. grin

Alright let me halt it here. Election campaigns are around the corner and some people will surely cry. Lol

And you just knew all these about Atiku when he decamped?
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by kotv: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Anything is possible with the dictator and dictator party in power. Anything is possible. My own prayer is I'm blessed with a Visa to any country. I don't even care anymore, I'll be grateful for any country's visa.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by contigiency(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2018
As usual, they will first come and start shouting to attract sympathy and divert attention, then they will go and commit the very crime they want to commit.

I make bold to say this because, I don't know anything close to what happened before 2015 election, yet election held successfully. Is it boko haram, kidnapping, killings especially in the same Rivers state just to install this same wike, executive rascarlity especially in the same Rivers state where a police commissioner was used to hold a governor at ransom. Not to talk of the unbearable intimidation of people by the then first lady.

How many will I mention? Wike should shut up and go and sit down. They take advantage of the fact that we have a lot of gullible people especially in the social media who forget easily to be doing what they are doing. Else, he is supposed to be the least person to be raising this false alarm.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Temple1288(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Every politician in Nigeria is a criminal. Election in Nigeria is just an avenue to continue the suffering and mayhem people are passing thru in Nigeria. But you see people hailing these thieves like they've been bewitched.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by lenny12(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
frozen70:
That money budgeted for election should be shared

Let them continue Till
see Mumu Who Them Wan Share Am For?
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by zuto4u(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
And the poor foolishly keep allowing themselves to be used by the same people that subjected them to abject poverty. If only Nigerians could see the potentials of this young man called Sowore. I might not be a prophet, but I can see a great future with that vibrant and intellectual young man being our president.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No need for elections. Imaging spending billions on elections, with nothing to show for. Nigeria is now the headquarters of poverty in the world. The masses keep wallowing in penury, while the political class and the elites keeps using the poor to achieve their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by omooba969(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Sizuabanze:
We only pray that the will of God be done on this country. Custom discovery of illegal weapons imported by unknown persons is a pointer that next year election could be deadly.

Meanwhile please help a brother to feed his family.
fidelity- 6320004695.
Thanks

Is it automatic? undecided Nigerians keep missing it. grin

"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and turn from their ways...." - Have you heard that before? smiley

Nigerians need to change their ways, everyone is corrupt. cool
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by highbeekeys(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Talking nonsense. All I know is whoever votes atiku should never expect a good Nigerian future. when an 8yr failure like obasanjo is endorsing an atiku, only a dumb person will vote atiku.
So obasanjo would continue paying his otta farm staff with our money.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by lenny12(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Humblega:
Some people sha want to b opening their mouth and talk......even wen dey av nothing sensible to say.....
and What You Just Said,is It Reasonable? Kwack Errywhere
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Smile4daddy(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Wike is just a lazy idiotic son of Rivers State.

Python will soon dance in river state until then Wike go loyal.

If Election hold, Buhari will still remain as our president till 2023.

If Election nor hold, Buhari will still remain as our president till further notice.

Either way, PMB till 2023 is sure. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by omooba969(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Temple1288:
Every politician in Nigeria is a criminal. Election in Nigeria is just an avenue to continue the suffering and mayhem people are passing thru in Nigeria. But you see people hailing these thieves like they've been bewitched.

You're one of the people.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by GlobalGisting(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Are u sure it's this write u read or u just wanna talk because you are APC member? Sometimes u try to put sentiments aside and face the bitter truth braw
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Aboytoso: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
What do you mean?
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by israelmao(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
It will and it will be peaceful because God is in interested in this country.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by mknigeriagreat: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Pekele007:

Buhari and APC are afraid of reality already. grin

Some of you when you support the mischievous utterances of these politicians irrespective of their party, makes me feel bad. Look at this issue critically and objectively, what will make an election not to hold if not violence and war? The federal govt wants the election to hold but some wouldn't want it so they are ready to create problems. Do you all know the repercussion of war and efficacy of riots? If the election doesn't hold, will wike become the president? Don't you know that that is automatic continual for Buhari? You guys better reason well and stop supporting these politicians that have their children and wives properly kept in peaceful countries.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Buterflyle0: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
GlobalGisting:

Are u sure it's this write u read or u just wanna talk because you are APC member? Sometimes u try to put sentiments aside and face the bitter truth braw

And what's the bitter truth?
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by Temple1288(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
omooba969:

You're one of the people.

EVERY politician in Nigeria is a rogue. I don't hail, praise or applaud anyone
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by lordally(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Temple1288:

until a son of a Nobody ...becomes a president...then Nigeria will always b doomed
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2018
zuto4u:
And the poor foolishly keep allowing themselves to be used by the same people that subjected them to abject poverty. If only Nigerians could see the potentials of this young man called Sowore. I might not be a prophet, but I can see a great future with that vibrant and intellectual young man being our president.

Well, poverty + illiteracy = Ignorance. A beggar doesn't have a choice and that's the situation of the Nigeria Masses.
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Seems wike has taken over from fayose in loud mouthedness and senseless criticisms and comments.if he has nothing to say,he should keep quiet
Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by TheZooHasFalln: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu have already told them that he's coming back and with HELL, for every single IPOB members killed by the zoo forces, there will be a revenge, they can run but they can't hide. Is no longer a secret that US, Israel, UK, Germany, France, Taiwan, Thailand and many others are solidly behind BIAFRA, he decided to disclose the secret yesterday. We're formidable grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
zuto4u:

Well, poverty + illiteracy = Ignorance. A beggar doesn't have a choice and that's the situation of the Nigeria Masses. It all boils down to bad leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera) / 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.