Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dating/marrying A Hiv Person - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dating/marrying A Hiv Person (11496 Views)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / If You See These 13 Symptoms, Do A HIV Test Immediately. / If You See These 13 Symptoms- Do A HIV Test Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by karlken(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2007
@his_grace! wink wink.We have made up,period.What Nairaland has joined together,no dude should put asunder cool cool.
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by karlken(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2007
@his_grace,he who fights and runs away lives to fight anoda day.I didn,t chicken out.She appreciated her mistake and apologised and yours sincerely accepted her marriage proposal.I now understood her (notice me) attitude.I am old enough thats all wink(say early 30s).My ex doesn,t deserve a comprehensive man like me! kiss kiss
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by karlken(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2007
@KK!which one u dey?A man is a man!Cant a 76yr old man marry a 2nd wife or umpteenth wife.Anyway,I need a woman to call my own sad sad.Do u have an eligible sister tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by karlken(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2007
@kk.ur sister go school.I no go marry liabilityooooh! wink wink
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by hannydarl(f): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2007
@N-joy

sorry for the miss quote I dint mean to insult or cause fire on the thread I was only trying to make people know that there is never a time when Viral load will be reduced in a person who is HIV positive to allow a healthy person have unprotected sex with themwithout any risks. I just want to make sure that people understand that if they choose to marry a HIV + person there is every chance that they may be infected too and so should know that they are taking risks when they have unprotected sex with their patners .The society needs to respect HIv+ people and PLWA s but at the same time it is not wise to take risks with them just because we want to show them that we dont discriminate against them.for example we cant take blood from them or share the same piercing instunments such as needles or even clippers at the barbers shop PLWA will understand and wont take it as discrimination if you ask for an instrument to be sterilized after they use it before the instrument is used on HIV free people we should learn to remove emmotion from facts sickness doesnt know brother or sister we just have to be wise.
Its true a person who is healthy can marry a person infected with HIV just as a seeing man can marry a blind person and the hearing man can marry a deaf person anybody can marry anybody as long as the law does not say otherwise but those proposing to marry people with HIV its wise too know that there are risks involved and so they will be better prepared to deal with their partners in health and sickness till death do them part they should know that they have responsibility to take care of their spouse in case their health takes a negative turn.
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by Njoy1(f): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Hannydarl
Phew, glad we got that out the way, thank you.
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by Njoy1(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2007
@His_grace, your_grace, your_highness (whatever)
You wan come start your own for here? It's over and done with Karl Ken and me. Besides if na wifey karl ken de look for, am over qualified for the role, I don't cook nor clean. Karl ken is a pensioner if he is truly over seventy years old. I can be a handful, I need a man with an instant erection the moment I walk into the bedroom. If na old man e go take for ever for the tin to rise to the occasion. I no get time for that kan tin.
Meanwhile quit tryin to marry me off to any Tom, Dick, and Harry.
Do remember what the topic on this thread is all about.
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by karlken(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2007
@t N-joy! Na waooh!.I think say we don settle.Y u dey lambast me?I was excited that u finally conceded to superior arguement.My 85yr old grandfather still has instant erection!If my popsie get u,u go carry ur pant 4 hand run. angry angry.Dont even try meooh.I am a sportsman.If I catch u in my bedroom,u will disengage that ur fiancee.I am looking 4 a wifey but not the 1 wey no de cook nor wash but just looking 4 an erect penis to swallow.Husband scarceoooh! wink.N-joy,anyhow e be,blow ur trumpet. anything can happen(even on Nairaland).Advice no be curse! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by segunatuu(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2009
you 2 (@t N-joy & Kari ken) make my day by reading thru ur comments.For more info on HIV/AIDS contact your Heart-2-Heart centre closer 2 u their counsellor we be glad to attend 2 u.Av a blessed wkend.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by carnal: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2009
it is possible to get married to a positive person
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by babymi2(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
carnal:

i am positive and has been married to wife (a medical doctor) who was negative and still negative until today,so for me it is possible to get married to a positive person if you can handle and do the needful.
CARNAL, pls can u explain how u handle and do the needful. thank u
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by carnal: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
@baby-mi,
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person
« #42 on: Today at 12:46:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: carnal on Today at 10:59:01 AM
i am positive and has been married to wife (a medical doctor) who was negative and still negative until today,so for me it is possible to get married to a positive person if you can handle and do the needful.

CARNAL, pls can u explain how u handle and do the needful. thank u
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sorry, but I just can't do a thing, love or no love
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by samic2: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2009
we should believe that the person who marries hiv/ aids patience has decided to carry his/her cross forever
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by forme22(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2009
@samic2 ,
Whats the difference between you and HIV person??
Absolutely there is non, so never use that word Carry his Cross. Because a HIV person lives a full normal life like you and me, and can have children like you and me, and can do all work, and live longer than you an me. So tell us whats wrong being HIV.

You are trying to put Stigma on this, so what about one not having HIV but latter in age develops BP that is always monitored? or cancer and Diabetics?

SO do not Judge cos u and I never know when to pass away in life. Cos Micheal Jackson at age 5 never new 2009 will be his last day on earth.

@ ibkaye ,

Hahaha, you can do ooo embarassed even do more that this when U feel in love with someone like the Son of Emir King of Kuwait. were you are bathed with Gold from head to toe, and by chance was asked to come to Nigeria and see your old friends, and meet top ranked world Billionaires.
So have it in you bone marrow that HIV is very very common in ARAB and Asia countries. more common among the celebrity in the world, cos they hardly stick to one man, divorce is like a culture to them.
You will really do more than them,
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by creamoflove: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by creamoflove: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by AJOT99(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
It could be dangerous. All is know is prevention is better than cure

Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by Goodheart88: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
I am Joy, 30yrs old from Taraba state.
I need a man from 33-36 years preferably from north east or middle belt for a serious relationship and not games. Dark in complexion or chocolately brown.

I am a graduate of accounting.
Genotype AS
Blood group A+
07038941061 check me on whatsapp to ascertain if I am OK, but make sure you are okay too, Hahahaha
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by creamoflove: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am a young man, 38years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms ‪07061861653‬ .

No Game Pls , all we are all looking for in a relationship is love, care and trust. Age is just a number. I just want to be happy for the rest of my life.

Thank you
Re: Dating/marrying A Hiv Person by Akposkiz: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is not encourage to marry hiv positive patient!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Going Bald / Goldcross Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Deaths Of Pregnant Women and babies / Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.