Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Help! I'm Going Bald - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I'm Going Bald (11498 Views)

A Teenager Going Bald Already. Help. / Help!! Going bald At Youthful Age. / My Head Itches. Am I Going Bald? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Going Bald by emorse(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
A while ago, I noticed I was losing hair at the sides so I stopped shaving it. Unfortunately, its not working. It keeps getting worse. I heard indian hemp works but its impossible to get it. Is there anything else I can do. Please help.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by emorse(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
Somebody please reply. I really need help.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by darqly(m): 5:20am On Sep 03, 2009
hi emorse. Does ur family have a history of baldness, ? If yes,its probably hereditary and there's little u can do about it. Just luv urself. There may be a cure someday,but all remedies at de moment are temporary. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by phraoh(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
wat r d temporary remedies,
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by adetunrayo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
There is nothing u can do about it.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by darqly(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Well you could get "Hair grafts". But not only is it very expensive, as you pay per patch of hair, it's also not done in Nigeria at the moment and is also QUITE painful.

Forget it mate, its not the end of the world. It just depends on HOW aggresive your hair loss is. If its from the crown i.e the centre of your head, then you've bought it sons! But if like mine, it's from the front edges and is inching in, it'll merely give you a high hairline and you'll still look good if all else is in place grin

Cheer up then.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by Akanniade(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
keep you head clean shaved. The other areas will blend with the bald part.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by whiteroses(f): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2009
invest in virgin hair fertalizer at least and rub it in on morning it will help your fast disappearing hair lines

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by bellapearl(f): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2009
Hi

Rubbing garlic and onion on your head will bring your hair back. It has worked for many people. However the smell might unpleasant.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by madlady(f): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2009
Poster.

"Regaine" for men, said to work for male pattern baldness,but could be costly over a long period.

You should try to accept it , just shave the rest, men look fab with shaved heads.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by Snowqueen: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2009
I could help you with herbs that will solve your baldness problem. Contact me for the names and how to prepare it.
In the meantime try rubbing the original olive oil on your hair daily.
herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by Godmother(f): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
Indian hemp trully does help, to get it, why not check out from guys who smoke it, explain your situation to them and some of them will be more than happy to help you out. That's what I did when I noticed my hair was falling off. You could even mix it with the virgin hair fertilizer (its more potent that way).

Alternatetively, you could go on a clean cut, that way people wnt even know about any bald hair

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by madlady(f): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2009
Godmother,

Indian hemp, does this have another name, that's really fasinating, I have seen my Mother's folks use that for curing joint pain. How do you mix it ?

My Mother has a few patches on the back of her head, I applied PALTAS and cut the rest of the hair, I hoped the new hair would grow back thicker, but I do not think the Paltas works.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by HealthyHair: 10:41pm On May 14, 2013
All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, receding hair line alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

To view our baldness treatment page with our before and after treatment pictures for both male and female,please visit www.herbalhairgrowth.com.ng/b Our products for hair loss and baldness treatment are revolutionary and completely herbal based with zero side effects.

BENEFITS
Quick Effect: Stop hair loss in 7days! Start new hair growth in 15 Days!
No Oral Drugs: Cure baldness with a spray
No Side Effects: 100% Indian & Chinese herbs
Easy To Use: Spray only in the morning and at night
No sting, no stain,no smell and no itch
Affordable: One set for 3months usage (3 x 60ml bottles)
Efficacy Proven: Results beyond your expectations

Contact Details
HERBAL HAIR GROWTH NIGERIA
Email: info@herbalhairgrowth.com.ng
Tel: 08023871004 or 08145043852
Address: 38 Osho Drive, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.

For FREE consultation, call Mrs. Okeke on 08023871004.

EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS GUARANTEED!

Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by meetmal03(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by Kevkain: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
sory this post came late but I beliv it will be of great help to many young guys our der in need of solution.

just want u to know this .....u are not alone
Those feeling of shame and bn security conscious.. Always looking back trying to see if someone is looking at ur baldness head etc ...lost of confidence among ur frends....I hv experience dat ....each night and day I ThankGod for restoring my hair...there's nothing I hv not done from onions garlic reading online bald forum, I even join slybald group online ...etc

I just want u to know u are now in d right place.

I personally don't like it..and I don't think any young guy will either..

Note.. Am not saying all this to later ask u for money?? Capital NO.... PLS BE FREE WITH ME RELAX UR MIND AND BE HAPPY

FROM WAT I HV GONE TRU HAVING found d right combination that works I HVE a deep passion to help every young guy suffering from alopecia baldness..

And if u have any friend that u know suffering from this and is realy in need of regrowing back his hair....let's connect together.. I will form a WhatsApp group to help u guys all that I needed from u guys is ur humility to instructions I guarantee u by God's grace u will see result..my hair is not only growing back all my frends that used to yab me with style before are in shock..

One of my Frnd who has almost given up on his own saw me and was shouting saying I have gone to do magic..... my
contact kelvcain@gmail. com

u can also join d WhatsApp group were I can tell u wat works having done many experiment..

pls note am a straight forward person and I will never ask u for money... this is free discussion forum
I have a passion to help Nigerians going tru it
u won't no d pain and how it is for guys to b bald..
not all are hereditary.
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by FrankValency(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kevkain:
sory this post came late but I beliv it will be of great help to many young guys our der in need of solution.

just want u to know this .....u are not alone
Those feeling of shame and bn security conscious.. Always looking back trying to see if someone is looking at ur baldness head etc ...lost of confidence among ur frends....I hv experience dat ....each night and day I ThankGod for restoring my hair...there's nothing I hv not done from onions garlic reading online bald forum, I even join slybald group online ...etc

I just want u to know u are now in d right place.

I personally don't like it..and I don't think any young guy will either..

Note.. Am not saying all this to later ask u for money?? Capital NO.... PLS BE FREE WITH ME RELAX UR MIND AND BE HAPPY

FROM WAT I HV GONE TRU HAVING found d right combination that works I HVE a deep passion to help every young guy suffering from alopecia baldness..

And if u have any friend that u know suffering from this and is realy in need of regrowing back his hair....let's connect together.. I will form a WhatsApp group to help u guys all that I needed from u guys is ur humility to instructions I guarantee u by God's grace u will see result..my hair is not only growing back all my frends that used to yab me with style before are in shock..

One of my Frnd who has almost given up on his own saw me and was shouting saying I have gone to do magic..... my
contact kelvcain@gmail. com

u can also join d WhatsApp group were I can tell u wat works having done many experiment..

pls note am a straight forward person and I will never ask u for money... this is free discussion forum
I have a passion to help Nigerians going tru it
u won't no d pain and how it is for guys to b bald..
not all are hereditary.
guy I seriously need to talk with you,pls drop ur whatsapp contact for me
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by nmadu1: 1:44am On Feb 26, 2016
FrankValency:
guy I seriously need to talk with you,pls drop ur whatsapp contact for me
how 5a with the guy??
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by FrankValency(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2016
nmadu1:
how 5a with the guy??
wch guy?
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by meetmal03(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by Kryptolord: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nice
Re: Help! I'm Going Bald by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:35pm On Jan 02
Hi Friends

Solution to your bald hair issues is now available

Kindly send me a msg on whatsapp 0--8==1;;6]]] 9''82;;;7,6;;4;5

Note: If you know you will not be diligent in using the product, dont bother cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Goldcross Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Deaths Of Pregnant Women and babies / Moringer Oleferia / Exercises That Help You To Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.