Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) (53760 Views)

Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:
Nigeria is at risk of becoming a failed state.

If its not already
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Ezekiel68(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
PDP will not go unpunished..
you're a very stupid person for this comment
oya mods come and ban my account o... I don't mind, I just have to say the truth
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Anybody that says we must continue with Buhari must die a bad death
Are you normal?
Was there no religious crises in Kaduna during PDP era?

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
skipper9526:

Its a pity this is the best your impaired brain can process... Anumanu
u are very stupid.... please tell me 90% of problems we have in this country are being carried out by who abeg...boko Haram.... Fulani herdman

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Ebrojim(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
I swear the way this country is going.... within the next few years there will be nothing like one Nigeria........ nothing is working in this country... hw will I be sharing the same country with an uneducated,dirty,stupid Islamic Hausa and Fulani...this people are the problem of this country...so backward..... stupid people
Oga if u don't know shit about the cause of the fight, u shouldn't be here concluding

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by BrokenCock: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bari22:
How are we sure all these are from kaduna? Who snapped the pictures while curfew was imposed?
that's kd, na my area. I pity corp members. God be with them
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
I swear the way this country is going.... within the next few years there will be nothing like one Nigeria........ nothing is working in this country... hw will I be sharing the same country with an uneducated,dirty,stupid Islamic Hausa and Fulani...this people are the problem of this country...so backward..... stupid people

This is typical Biafra cyber warriors.. Only f00ls and jobless fellows still believe the fool called KANU. He is staying very safe in Israel and causing fight over here in d country. Tell him to come bk with his family only then we will take him serious...

Am a pure anambra man and I stand to tell u Biafra is pure shit!!! Those agitating for it thinks they can get their breakthrough from it. Don't go and hustle. Stupid set of persons.

My Igbo brothers that are as wicked as something I can't imagine. Cannu explain the generational enemity between anambra and IMO state

Make una de mumu unaselves. Anaezuzugharisi... If they tell u make u go school,u no go gree yet u need miracles.
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Some of this !diots clamouring for Biafra stay outside the country that's just d funny thing abt it. They reason via their anus. Even d so called dilector is outside barking from his comfort zone.

I will be the last person to be brainwashed. Nigeria is sh!t BT division ain't the solution.
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by mimimile93: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ezekiel68:

you're a very stupid person for this comment

oya mods come and ban my account o... I don't mind, I just have to say the truth
mods please forgive him for he knoweth not what to comment.
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by mimimile93: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:

This is typical Biafra cyber warriors.. Only f00ls and jobless fellows still believe the fool called KANU. He is staying very safe in Israel and causing fight over here in d country. Tell him to come bk with his family only then we will take him serious...

Am a pure anambra man and I stand to tell u Biafra is pure shit!!! Those agitating for it thinks they can get their breakthrough from it. Don't go and hustle. Stupid set of persons.

My Igbo brothers that are as wicked as something I can't imagine. Cannu explain the generational enemity between anambra and IMO state

Make una de mumu unaselves. Anaezuzugharisi... If they tell u make u go school,u no go gree yet u need miracles.

Now, this is a wise man.

Cc bede2u technicallyrich allhailbiafra biaframustcome
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Harry00(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians self eh. Go start crisis like this for US ma see. Mumu people
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:

ignorance they say it's a disease....if you knw me well u will knw.. I don't support Biafra and their ideology...bros can u name one thing...jst one thing... that is working smoothly in this country since when u are born.

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
okofians:
so you knew all this and still shouting vote Atiku 4 president?
I don't support Atiku or buhari or Biafra.....let them jst disintegrate this country.... nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ebrojim:
Oga if u don't know shit about the cause of the fight, u shouldn't be here concluding
what else will cause the fight.... which religion kill people like animal
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
ignorance they say it's a disease....if you knw me well u will knw.. I don't support Biafra and their ideology...bros can u name one thing...jst one thing... that is working smoothly in this country since when u are born.

Nothing and either Biafra gonna fix any fuk!ng eish!....

Knowing fully well how greedy igbos R,I will be the last to support Igbo presidency ... Just take a look around u of u reside within SS or SE.....

An average ikwerre man sees an Igbo as a slave n a f00l who h can always ride on yet these are the type of !diots d so called KANU is including in his plans .... This KANU and his followers are mere jokers.

Imagine an IMO woman ran.to me thus morning complaining how his own blood brother went n conspired behind to poison the mind of Pple coming to marry her daughter. She was seriously crying all I have to tell her was that we are all biafrans. Very wicked setnof souls.

Once something favors an Igbo man,he doesn't give a bleep abt others ... My brother,I was born and breed up in SE before I relocated and I can specifically tell u there is nothing good abt our Pple. Quote me anywhere n drop ur WhatsApp digits I share some life experiences with u and some contradicting cultures
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by comodo: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Those political bigots stoking the embers of ethno-religious hatred while using the youths as willing tools towards their myopic selfish ambition should now hang their heads in shame.
The blame game has started. Its only a lifeless & zombified person that can be manipulated by another. A Normal human will tell u & ur family to lead from d front.
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Neoteny:

You fukkers then should stop coming to the central market.
why? Central market belongs to all kaduna residents.
When ahmadu bello (may his soul continue to burn in hell) located everything in northern kaduna - market, govt house, main motor park, airport, aviation college, military command and staff college, NDA, air force, millitary depot, federal uni, state uni, poly, stadia etc.
What kind of wickedness is that?
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Neoteny:

You fukkers then should stop coming to the central market.
their people fukk pass ur people?
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Neoteny:

CAN's agenda
very funny. Revisionist
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Melison:
What's the cause of this crisis please
it was caused by muslim youths killibg over 200 christains in southern kaduna last thurs and kidnapping a christain king and his wife the following day in d same southern kaduna

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Melison:

Explain better
it's a pure lie, dont mind that hausa fulani guy

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fashdeejay:
his sense is tired of him... So it pulled a prison break
his sense micheal schofield him
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thebwoy:
And the presidency haven't said anything about this incident so far
Which kind country be this
when it's christains that are being killed? Kill one cow in obudu cattle range now and presidency will issue press statement in a minute
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Kaduna crisis have been going on since before you were born and even long before election was a thing. How a region can pass down violence from generations to generations beats me. All sides have their fair share of the blame in this crisis but blame games wouldn't bring back the dead. If it isn't Shi'a vs Shi'ite, It's among ethnic groups or among religions. Uniting a volatile metropolitan state like Kaduna were the various factions are divided almost equally and scattered in pockets everywhere is always a Herculean task for any leader irrespective of party, election or whatever.
thats true. But hausa fulani youths have always been the instigators in all cases
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Dbro9: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
O God see us true

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:

Now, this is a wise man.

Cc bede2u technicallyrich allhailbiafra biaframustcome
i will not reply the fol.i am ijaw and the readon why i support biafra is
-we were neva nigerains and dont have any similarity with those illiterates or cowards.
. Even though we feef the zoo,yet we dont have a sea port or even int air port.
. Northerners own the oil well,orobas manage it for them and we are left with absolutely nothing.
I could have written more but i wont because the truth is generally seen but rarely heard,expecially now that the media is censored.

1 Like

Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
observanc1:
why? Central market belongs to all kaduna residents.
When ahmadu bello (may his soul continue to burn in hell) located everything in northern kaduna - market, govt house, main motor park, airport, aviation college, military command and staff college, NDA, air force, millitary depot, federal uni, state uni, poly, stadia etc.
What kind of wickedness is that?

Any wonder why we call you minorities?

There's nothing for any Muslim in southern Kaduna, but there's everything for you to come to northern Kaduna for. Thus, you're easy prey.

By the way, during the time of the regional governments there was no such thing as southern or northern Kaduna. There was just Kaduna

You malcontents together with your pseudo religious party CAN created that division
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
observanc1:
their people fukk pass ur people?

They do. Difference is we fukk responsibly while they fukk like wild animals. That's why they've the highest number of bastards and HIV patients.
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by durasome(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Human being get mind sharing!
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Neoteny:

Any wonder why we call you minorities?

There's nothing for any Muslim in southern Kaduna, but there's everything for you to come to northern Kaduna for. Thus, you're easy prey.

By the way, during the time of the regional governments there was no such thing as southern or northern Kaduna. There was just Kaduna

You malcontents together with your pseudo religious party CAN created that division
i am not from kaduna. But u guys should stop cornering everything for yourselves. Talking of minorities in kaduna, u are. Southern kaduna are indigenes and in majority. 90% of hausa fulani muslims are migrants. El rufai himself is even from katsina
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by nigerfine: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Curlieweed:

The question is why do you have so many young people ready and willing to murder other people at the drop of a hat.

Sadly, I don’t see anyone addressing the root causes. It’s not even clear that the leaders care about the root causes just endless sermonizing.
that is the problem. the press is not addressing the root cause, the politician are not, it has become acceptable norm. I still ask, how much does it cost to declare kidnapping a death sentence if found guilty.....an example.
cost nothing but the salary we already paid to bad leaders and they wouldn't do it. do you know a sincere student union president can lead better than our politicians...believe me.
Re: Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Here are photos of the people killed yesterday in the crisis that broke out in Kaduna.It is unclear what led to the crisis but it could be related to the recent crisis in Kasuwa Magani, a locality in Southern Kaduna.Kaduna State government yesterday imposed a 24hr curfew in Kaduna due to the crisis.

Image credit: Suleiman

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/graphic-photos-of-victims-killed.html
the balls in the first pic tho, huge lifeless balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / 9 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Media Houses - Newspapers, TV & Radio Stations / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.