Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019 (214 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens / Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019 by Ihekenma590(f): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2018
I just finished listening to the live broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu, and I must say it confirms my earlier stance.

I told friends and people close to me that the timing of Nnamdi Kanu's return wasn't a coincidence.

Let's paint a scenario here;

Nnamdi Kanu's passport was seized.

Immediately after the military python dance in the east, Nnamdi Kanu disappeared into thin air, no one heard from him.

Fast forward months later, Atiku wins PDP presidential ticket, picks Peter Obi as his vice.

One (1) week later, Nnamdi Kanu resurfaces and makes a live broadcast, calling on South Easterners not to vote in the upcoming general elections.

I'm sure you get what's at play here?

Let me connect the dots here for you.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested during the python dance invasion of Abia State. (and he wouldn't have been free until this government leaves office).

Fast forward to Atiku picking a South Easterner as VP, the APC led FG struck a deal with Nnamdi Kanu in return for his freedom and cash rewards, he will lead the charge to disrupt the Peter Obi VP slot election momentum, by ordering his followers not to vote.

By the APC's calculation, this strategy will cause voter apathy in the South East Region, and reduce the vote, Peter Obi's VP slot would have brought in.

That's the game that's at play here, and Nnamdi Kanu is leading it. It's not about Biafra or any referendum.
It's a hatchet job to win elections, nothing more than that.
This is my personal opinion of the subject matter, I just hope and pray that the Igbos will see through this game and vote wisely.
http://mognews.com/2018/10/22/nnamdi-kanu-and-the-conspiracy-of-2019/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019 by Flatties: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol...
Now iPod flatherds want to wish cownu away...

No leflendum no erection grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2018
you initially said Buhari killed him, now ur saying buhari is using cownu for reelection and if the reappearance eventually ends up being fake, ull go back to saying buhari killed!! what exactly do u guys want? undecided

are u guys naturally hypocrites in nature? why do u tend to change ur narratives to whatever suites you?

(1) (Reply)

PDP OWN GOAL: The Day PDP/Atiku Supporters Think Twice / Ambode Hasn't Committed Any Impeachable Offence' - Lagos House Of Assembly Speak / Biafrans Put Their Agenda Aside To Promote Atiku For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.