Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Real Life - I Have The Righteousness Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - I Have The Righteousness Of God (171 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Have The Righteousness Of God by banabest(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I HAVE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD*
Even the righteousness of God which is through faith in Jesus Christ to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; (Romans 3:22).

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Glory to God! I have the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD in me because I have faith and personal trust in Jesus Christ!
I praise you, Father, that your righteousness is available to everyone who believes in and confidently relies on Jesus, because that means I’m conformed to your Word and your promise! I’m rejoicing RIGHT NOW that I am marching in accordance with your plan!
Thank you for filling me with your righteousness, because I’m using that loving righteousness with my family, my friends and the people I work with every day.
Father, I love your righteousness!

*#MyConfession*�
*IHaveTheRighteousnessOfGod*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

Who Is My Neighbor? / *** What Is In Your Mind (part 2)??? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/10/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.