Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please (3674 Views)

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) / This Damages Car Ac Compressor || Warning / BOSSES ONLY: Check Out The $1million Mercedes That’s Like An Armored Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2018
I was hit from behind while trying to negotiate a U turn

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Cc Gazzuz
What's ur advice on this
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Don't you have insurance?

1 Like

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Don't you have insurance?

Explain more
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2018
emmaak2:

Explain more
Is your vehicle insured against such accidents?

Why didn't you have the person who bashed you effect repairs subsequently?

1 Like

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by diportivo: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
simple and innocent question

complicated answer already undecided

op,either way u need to fix it

cos e en if u wanna sell,except to owode onirin,no one will buy it in this condition

1 Like

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Progress so far

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by demulepaul: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
dis one na small damage, give it to a better panel beater to handing the work . remember to update the house

1 Like

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
diportivo:
simple and innocent question

complicated answer already undecided

op,either way u need to fix it

cos e en if u wanna sell,except to owode onirin,no one will buy it in this condition

My brother u can imagine

The the repairs is ongoing
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
demulepaul:
dis one na small damage, give it to a better panel beater to handing the work . remember to update the house

They are on it sir

Just d uneccessary expenses
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by Readonee35L(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmaak2:

They are on it sir

Just d uneccessary expenses
More pictures
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
emmaak2:
I was hit from behind while trying to negotiate a U turn

there is advise we can give there you know what to do

based on assumptions, its either the car behind you was being driven by a blind person did see you slowing down indicating to turn, you turned without giving signs to slow down and signal to turn or the driver behind you was distracted didnt see you slowing down and signal to turn

then on the dent also we assume you got no insurance so was the driver that hit you

as for repairs i assume you are asking about repair costs, the best is take it to body shop repair they lift and strip that side and assese the damage they give you an estimation based on physcially checking than looking at the photo
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by rottenPussy: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Got bashed yesterday while trying to negotiate a -turn too. Spent 6k on repair (Panel 2k, painter 4k).
I will never drag road with mini trucks again undecided cry
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by HenryWilliams(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
rottenPussy:
Got bashed yesterday while trying to negotiate a -turn too. Spent 6k on repair (Panel 2k, painter 4k).
I will never drag road with mini trucks again undecided cry

QED. End of story. No long complicated story about comprehensive or 3rd party insurance..
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2018
More updates

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by YorubaEmir: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
emmaak2:
More updates
following
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
More

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
More

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by cyborg123(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Impressive job so far.
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Having problem with the booth d space still d

What could b done pls
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by cyborg123(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Your question is not clear.
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
emmaak2:
Having problem with the booth d space still d

What could b done pls

I sight it.... like the booth ain't closing well shey... and water might enter....

the panel should know what to do na....let him adjust the fittment that holds the boot to the vehicle....it'll definitely affect the other side so let the panel be very reserved with spacing so the other side doesn't sway too much out of spec
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I sight it.... like the booth ain't closing well shey... and water might enter....

the panel should know what to do na....let him adjust the fittment that holds the boot to the vehicle....it'll definitely affect the other side so let the panel be very reserved with spacing so the other side doesn't sway too much out of spec

Noted bro lemme show him again
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
cyborg123:
Your question is not clear.

Take a look

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by cyborg123(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Slight body filler will still be used on the body, after which filling will be done to ensure every gap and level should is close to factory spec.

But you can still express your concern to the panel beater sha so I don't just assume he knows what he's doing.
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
More updates
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
More

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Final lap

Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
nice and neat BRO, don't mind us as we are not commenting...
we are solidly behind u....
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by connkg(m): 5:04am On Oct 30, 2018
So, Emmaak, how much have you spent so far?
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
nice and neat BRO, don't mind us as we are not commenting...

we are solidly behind u....

Thanks bro
Re: My Bosses Look At This Damages And Advise Please by emmaak2(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
connkg:
So, Emmaak, how much have you spent so far?

30k +

Not easy atall

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens If You Don't Renew Your Vehicle Licence After A Year. / Pls I Need Advice: Car Vibrates At Idle / How I Was Disgraced By A Kia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.