Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) (33140 Views)

Please!!!how Much Is Gear Box For Lexus ES350 Car 2009 Midel / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by NairaOcean: 11:31am On Apr 16
A woman made headlines after bashing her own car, a Lexus ES350, while attempting to reverse it within their estate. What makes this story even more unusual is the reason she gave for the accident: she blamed her husband for not purchasing a smaller car, citing "space management" as the issue.

The woman, reportedly called her husband immediately after the incident to express her frustration. In a viral video shared by the husband, the woman can be seen sitting in the driver's seat of the dented Lexus, arguing with her husband over the choice of vehicle.

In the footage, the husband can be heard questioning his wife about what happened to the car, visibly surprised by her reasoning. The woman, undeterred, continues to blame her husband for not "getting her a smaller car," which would have allegedly made her navigation easier. shocked

When will women take responsibility for their actions? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2TonMW9mOQ

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by advanceDNA: 11:42am On Apr 16
that's what u get, when u buy car for person wey feel say na her right...yet she nor fit pay for her own car

Nonsense skit BTW

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by wrongman665(m): 11:44am On Apr 16
They blame men for everything

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by marlow1962(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16
Foolish girl, u no even happy say them buy u car self

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by thesicilian: 2:09pm On Apr 16
Since she needs a smaller car get her a Volkswagen beetle, or those Micra cars they usually use for taxi in Ibadan

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by LeeSmart: 3:49pm On Apr 16
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
One can't just understand women at all.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 4:27pm On Apr 16
LeeSmart:
Normally most women behave daht way lol. Bought an iphone13 for my wife, really didnt knw how she got the phone spoilt, she started blaming me for buying her iphone13 instead of iphone15. Las las i bought the iphone15 for her hoping she's not going to accuse me of not buying samsung s23 for her...
Better husband, they'll come and call you names now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by LeeSmart: 4:39pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Lol i dey wait for dem, na my money i use buy de phone no be their own so why dem go come for me?
Thank God say my mommy dey here to defend me self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 4:42pm On Apr 16
LeeSmart:

Lol i dey wait for dem, na my money i use buy de phone no be their own so why dem go come for me?
Thank God say my mommy dey here to defend me self.
πŸ˜‚
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 4:53pm On Apr 16
LeeSmart:
Husband material 1000yards...
Please can you take a second wife.. I dey available o...

Make me sef dey see free iPhones angry grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 4:54pm On Apr 16
Puss360:

He's a one woman kind of guy, he doesn't cheat and has no interest in polygamy

Take your shit at solofresh2, he's a general market kind of man

5 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 4:59pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

Oh dear.. noted... But incase Una breakup, I'm available grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 5:04pm On Apr 16
Puss360:

Oh dear.. noted... But incase Una breakup, I'm available grin grin
Not me, I'm not married. He's a married man and a faithful husband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Johnson225(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16
Na to buy yaris give Your woman Na. Shey Na small car she want??

8 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by jetguy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16
The one that off me is " I don't even know where the motor is flying to " πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

People were normal no plenty for this corn🌽 tree 🌲 again

5 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Chasito(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16
The husband suppose buy am peugeot 206 or Toyota Starlet.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
husband snatcher.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Bukola94: 7:41pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:

General market like how, he get spec, he no be dog na, I don't like the adjectives u use to qualify him

3 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 7:44pm On Apr 16
Bukola94:
General market like how, he get spec, he no be dog na, I don't like the adjectives u use to qualify him
He does anything under skirts

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Solofresh2: 8:04pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
If you don't want your family to mourn you this year,stop condemning me on this forum again
Don't see the other side of me oo
Be careful

7 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Nonexisting1: 8:14pm On Apr 16
They will always blame man for their own mistakes, never take responsibility for their actions and always make costly mistakes. Someday, they will start blaming men for their monthly menstruation too. The gender is a costly mistake by God and I'm sure he is tired of them too.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Bukola94: 8:29pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
he go change, please do pray for him, , men in their 40s 50s are looking unhealthy and haggard, they misused their youthful years
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 8:29pm On Apr 16
Solofresh2:
If you don't want your family to mourn you this year,stop condemning me on this forum again
Don't see the other side of me oo
Be careful
back to sender, I thought you were ready to drag me like I pass my generator according to you? You no even strong, see how pained you are now. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by qtguru(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16
Women and accountability. Lol grin
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 8:31pm On Apr 16
Bukola94:
he go change, please do pray for him, , men in their 40s 50s are looking unhealthy and haggard, they misused their youthful years
He's young and fresh, stop using me to troll him.

My fight with him has ended
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Bukola94: 8:35pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
He's young and fresh, stop using me to troll him.

My fight with him has ended
good for both of u

1 Like

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 8:49pm On Apr 16
Bukola94:
good for both of u
He's a softie that just wanted to show small power πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by AcadaWriter: 10:19pm On Apr 16
They blame men for everything

2 Likes

Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by LeeSmart: 7:37am On Apr 17
Puss360:

Dis ur post is capable of causing tension in de houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Wifey is a Nairalander
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 8:01am On Apr 17
LeeSmart:

Dis ur post is capable of causing tension in de houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Wifey is a Nairalander
grin grin... Omo, these days, handsome and rich man, "Wifey must ready to share o"....
Na only she wan dey enjoy🀣🀣🀣

Good morning....
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by LeeSmart: 1:08pm On Apr 17
Puss360:

grin grin... Omo, these days, handsome and rich man, "Wifey must ready to share o"....
Na only she wan dey enjoy🀣🀣🀣

Good morning....
Ahh God abeg oo, ma'am no put me for trouble ooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

How are you doing?
Re: Wife Damages Her Lexus ES350 Car, Then Blames Husband (video) by Puss360(f): 2:01pm On Apr 17
LeeSmart:

Ahh God abeg oo, ma'am [/b]no put me for trouble ooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…[b]

How are you doing?
🀣🀣🀣🀣...
It's alright..

I'm fine...
My regards to the family...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 7.3-liter Ford "Godzilla" V-8 For Super Duty / 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World / A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.