Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Banky W Finally Poisons Himself With Kitchen Experiments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Finally Poisons Himself With Kitchen Experiments (397 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Finally Poisons Himself With Kitchen Experiments by TunezBlog: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2018
The RnB star who is well known for his prowess in the kitchen has fallen into one of the hazards of experimenting with food. He missed the much anticipated King of Boys premiere last night while battling with excessive stooling after one of his numerous delicacies went afoul.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/banky-w-finally-poisons-himself-with.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fever Video: Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks On Their Romance / Nicki Minaj Sued By Tracy Chapman Over Baby Can I Hold You Test / Tyler, The Creator Crashes His Tesla Car [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.