Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

"I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says (519 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Pastor Reno Omokri who was the former aide to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took to his twitter to reveal that he was broke after leaving power in 2015.

See his tweet
Saturday in Tel Aviv, Sunday in Jordan, today in Dubai. People falsely accuse me of ‘chopping’ government money. I was BROKE after leaving government. Did you see me traveling 2015-2016? It was not until my book became a bestseller that God wiped my broke-ness away! #RenosNuggets

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/i-was-broke-after-leaving-government-reno-omokri-says
lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by dafeyankee: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Liar.

Even the security dogs guarding the PDP secretariat,left there with riches.

So tell this story to those that believe Goodluck Jonathan paid Patience Jonathan's bride price, instead of the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by IamD18: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2018
I'm not surprised this is coming from you.

Afterall a lifeless dullard claimed he borrowed money to buy form for presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Confession time shocked
Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by Fierce11: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Liar.

Even the security dogs guarding the PDP secretariat,left there with riches.

So tell this story to those that believe Goodluck Jonathan paid Patience Jonathan's bride price, instead of the other way round.
Did Reno usurp with your mom's money when he bought N30 Dano milk from her?
I see no other reason why you should be pained like this.
Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by ChrisMafian: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Reno the thief. God will never forgive PDP for how they looted our economy.
Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by slimfit1(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Which book abeg no lie for here who know you self
Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by MalcoImX: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
You are more broke now you mean, because you're looking haggard.

/
Here's a chatter between Omokri and FFK. I consider FFK in the same way I view Omokri, but here he gave the lie to his being a 'bestselling' author:

Omokri: Look, Femi, you lied. Deal with it. I will not follow you into the gutter. I don’t need to suck up to Atiku. I made a fortune in US dollars from just one
bestseller. I suck up to the truth not to men! You
told a lie. Fess up to your lie.

FFK: The issue is the fact that you are wrong and I am right. You are disrespectful, insolent and more dishonest and insincere than anyone else. Remember the fake Wendell Simlin handle you used to attack others on Twitter? What could be more dishonest and cowardly than that? You don’t have to get into the gutter because you were born in it and you never left. That is where you were born and that is where you will die. You say you made a fortune? Is the little change you have what you call a fortune? And how did you make that fortune? From working as a Pastor or working as an informant for the CIA?

https://opera.pulse.ng/news/politics/the-moment-fani-kayode-and-reno-insulted-themselves-on-twitter-id8138487.html
Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by 989900: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2018
MalcoImX:
You are more broke now you mean, because you're looking haggard.

/
Here's a chatter between Omokri and FFK. I consider FFK in the same way I view Omokri, but here he gave the lie to his being a 'bestselling' author:

Omokri: Look, Femi, you lied. Deal with it. I will not follow you into the gutter. I don’t need to suck up to Atiku. I made a fortune in US dollars from just one
bestseller. I suck up to the truth not to men! You
told a lie. Fess up to your lie.

FFK: The issue is the fact that you are wrong and I am right. You are disrespectful, insolent and more dishonest and insincere than anyone else. Remember the fake Wendell Simlin handle you used to attack others on Twitter? What could be more dishonest and cowardly than that? You don’t have to get into the gutter because you were born in it and you never left. That is where you were born and that is where you will die. You say you made a fortune? Is the little change you have what you call a fortune? And how did you make that fortune? From working as a Pastor or working as an informant for the CIA?

https://opera.pulse.ng/news/politics/the-moment-fani-kayode-and-reno-insulted-themselves-on-twitter-id8138487.html

I loathe these two so much I could watch them murder each other all day, every day.
Re: "I Was Broke After Leaving Government" - Reno Omokri Says by vedaxcool(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2018
Story for dumb ipob yoots to buy.

(1) (Reply)

Sen Makarfi Breaks Down In Tears Over Death Of Tony Anenih. / Popular US Company Bloomberg Tips Buhari For Second-term / How Buhari And APC Forced WAEC To Generate A Result For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.