Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sen Makarfi Breaks Down In Tears Over Death Of Tony Anenih. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Makarfi Breaks Down In Tears Over Death Of Tony Anenih. (518 Views)

Ose Anenih, Son Of Tony Anenih, Lost PDP House Of Representatives Election. / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Makarfi Breaks Down In Tears Over Death Of Tony Anenih. by isahrabson: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sen Makarfi breaks down in tears over death of Tony Anenih.

I was saddened by the news of the passing away of a Nationalist, Statesman, Democrat, Father and Leader, Chief Tony Anenih CFR,who returned to the Lord on October 28,2018.

At a time our Country needs Statesmen like him God took him away from us.

Am consoled with the knowledge that God knows better and doesn’t make mistake.
The Leader,late Chief Tony Anenih excelled in all his callings.

He contributed enormously to the development of democratic governance in Nigeria.

Personally I have lost a mentor and father who stood by me at all times.

My condolences go to his immediate family, the Government and people of Edo State, the PDP family and his larger political associates and indeed Nigerians in general.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Sen Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi CON

1 Like

Re: Sen Makarfi Breaks Down In Tears Over Death Of Tony Anenih. by Jirate(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
A Rare Gem Is Gone... A True Political Icon, Nigeria Will Miss This Man.
Some Of Us In Edo State Are Still Very Much in Shock....

RIP Chief Tony Anenih, Your Legacy Lives On.

(1) (Reply)

Popular US Company Bloomberg Tips Buhari For Second-term / Gov. Akeredolu’s Aide Lists Achievements Of ‘blueprint To Progress, 2017-2021 / NLC Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.