Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Brazilian Hair For You! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazilian Hair For You! (479 Views)

I Personally Plaited This Hair For My Son - Photos / Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / Braided Wigs And Quality Virgin Hair For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Hair For You! by MeetuhairGrace: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Hi all, our Brazilian hair is 100% virgin human hair, collecting from young donor and can blend well with natural hair. Hair is natural black, can hold curls well. Would you like to have a try? smiley
Re: Brazilian Hair For You! by maximus4455(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2018
The best platform to make sales is . Your question is why jiji.

1. Jiji is the biggest online market place in Nigeria where buyers and sellers meet

2. Number 1 app in Google play in shopping category

3. Get the full statistics of your ads

4. Our customer support team is the ready to help you

5.. *We don't have competitors at the moment* Meaning the only place to do advert is jiji. Chat me up or call and be assured of good sales before December

Call jiji manager on 08161830349

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Look From “King Of Boys” Movie Premiere. / Ladies! Come In For Your Sexy Lingerie.. / Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.