Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) (36166 Views)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Enwerem Uju: Sickle Cell Mom Tells Her Story, Reveals How She Defiled All Odds / Umuahia Receives Her First IVF Babies Today, Being The 3rd Day Of May Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Christians fail to understand that it, Took God 35 years of marriage to give her a child, She went to the hospital to give birth not a church, She used medical equipments not a Bible, She got pregnant with sperm not holy water, So what did God do? Help me understand.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Did they use her eggs or a donor's eggs. A 67-year old woman done enter menopause tey tey na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Amhappy:
Madam we praise God for you for only him can make it possible. We thank the wonderful team of doctors,nurses and other health workers that worked hard to achieve this. Some people do not know that hospital cares but it's God that heals. She passed through the same science miracle many times without success but when the appointment time came, there's a testimony.
You claim God heals but yet so many have died after foolishly going to church for treatment instead of a clinic.
God feels but yet it's the doctors years of experience that does the work. Please explain to me how does he heal?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

It took God 35 years to give her a child?
Can you see how ignorant you are?

That's why he is the omniscience God...
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Amhappy:
Madam we praise God for you for only him can make it possible. We thank the wonderful team of doctors,nurses and other health workers that worked hard to achieve this. Some people do not know that hospital cares but it's God that heals. She passed through the same science miracle many times without success but when the appointment time came, there's a testimony.
You claim God heals but yet so many have died after foolishly going to church for treatment instead of a clinic.
God feels but yet it's the doctors years of experience that does the work. Please explain to me how does he heal? Smh
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Your birth certificate or i don't believe you

You are younger

do you know what is 67 years

Attention seekers every where this days

You would have agreed and praised her 'Man of God' if she didn't explain the procedure.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

That's why he is the omniscience God...
And that makes sense?
Doesn't it mean your God is a lazy and wicked one.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

And that makes sense?
Doesn't it mean your God is a lazy and wicked one.
My God is not lazy and wicked... Everything on earth happens at his appointed time.... No can can question God.... You can ask Lucifer..
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
how do you know she wont live up to 75 years old,cause i am not understanding here.
movetoca:
A woman that will probably not live up to 75 years. What's she doing IVF for.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by kayalla(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Auxtin85:
The baby looks 2yrs, or do old mothers give birth to old babies?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

My God is not lazy and wicked... Everything on earth happens at his appointed time.... No can can question God.... You can ask Lucifer..
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/world/asia/indonesia-quake-death-toll-over-than-2000-20181021-p50b1d.html
Your God allowed 2000 people to be killed and probably a million to be displaced and injured without homes?
Use your brain and think.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Your birth certificate or i don't believe you

You are younger

do you know what is 67 years

Attention seekers every where this days

Somebody that is old enough to mother you is seeking your attention? Smh! O ma shay o!
To befriend or what?
I'm sorry for u. U better no be like useless NwaAmaikpe or wetin wetin...
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by biggymummy: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Congratulations Madam
I am now 51 years old and I used your own as a point of contact for my own wonderful baby as i never one day loose hope IJN.
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Betapikin101: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
dominique:
I'm glad she came clean revealed how she got to conceive even though she owes nobody no explanations. Congrats on your bundle ma, may you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
this ur she came clean I no understand. Person dey come out dirty bfr untop say she born
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/world/asia/indonesia-quake-death-toll-over-than-2000-20181021-p50b1d.html
Your God allowed 2000 people to be killed and probably a million to be displaced and injured without homes?
Use your brain and think.

My God can't be questioned..... He is the omniscience God, the creator of the universe......
Live with the pain Lucifer...
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
God is great,no matter what,he will never forget you,if you believe in him,and have faithhave in him
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

My God can't be questioned..... He is the omniscience God, the creator of the universe......
Live with the pain Lucifer...
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Mumu
May God forgive you.. Amen
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
heheheh.. always in for meaningless records

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Doing things in your own time, disregarding people's feelings, is a sign you are a douche bag. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
movetoca:

N you may even die before her.... SMH
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by movetoca: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Immarocks:

N you may even die before her.... SMH
God bless you, Thank you
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
RedboneSmith:

Doing things in your own time, disregarding people's feelings, is a sign you are a douche bag. Just saying.

Who the hell is this ščum?. Go and search for your senses..
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

May God forgive you.. Amen
Another mumu
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Egbetayo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Auxtin85 post=72316016]The baby looks 2yrs, or do old mothers give birth to old babies?[/quo grin ;Dte]
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Genetic abnormalities loading...

1. 2. 3 shocked

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Another mumu

Repent and be saved..
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by OloriAjayi(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
movetoca:
Are you God
movetoca:
Are you God
Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Who the hell is this ščum?. Go and search for your senses..

Whoa. Why so angry on God's behalf? Are you his aide, PA, babysitter? Are you his daddy?

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) by movetoca: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
OloriAjayi:
Are you God Are you God
God bless you, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Diphtheria Disease / Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Excessive Itching In Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.