Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2409 Views)

Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Massive Backside Of Curvy Tanzanian Model Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by MizzFlawa(f): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi, is causing a stir online because of her enormous backside.
See full photos below.

Source :http://viralmula.com/2018/10/22/curvy-tanzanian-model-sanchi-causes-ripples-online-enormous-behind-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2018
shocked Abomination. I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by MizzFlawa(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Jesus take the wheel grin

SEE HERE FULL PHOTO GALLERY <<<<<<

1 Share

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by dafeyankee: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Nothing sexy here.

What these pictures shows, is that she has something that can facilitate big Shi.t and nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by tesppidd: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
grin

This is the type that our politicians can pay 1.5 mil for a night!
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by Bannylove13: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Chisos!!
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by yarimo(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Announcement emergency meeting .. All Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch members should report on this thread immediately. Announcer chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch Thank you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by denko(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Masturbation ongoing with some pep right now.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2018
I be girl and agnostic o!! Even me sef shout Jesus take the wheel.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by wayne4loan: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
This looks so unnatural and unreal, something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
I will be back (in Nnamdi kanu 's voice)
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by nabiz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Not my type so i am not moved
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by paix(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Nothing sexy here.

What these pictures shows, is that she has something that can facilitate big Shi.t and nothing else.
Her skin doesn't look natural to me.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by sibewod: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
see behind lol grin

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by borntoexcel2000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind by juvewalex(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
This na image wey dem draw na . Looks so unrea to me

(1) (Reply)

LIVE:Nnamdi Kalu Reclaims That Buhari Is Dead And Replaced With Jibrin From Suda / "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu / Just In: Yakubu Dogara Finally Decamp From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.