Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

"IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu (2410 Views)

Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, has predicted that the secessionist group will be worse than Boko Haram terrorists if he is killed.

Kanu, who resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel on 19 October after the military invasion of his community in Abia state, made this statement in a two-and-half-hour worldwide broadcast via radio Biafra from his base in Israel.

Stating that Boko Haram picked up arms after its leader, Mohammed Yusuf and some members of the group were killed, Kanu said members of the IPOB would have done worse if he had been killed last year January when the army attacked his community.

Making reference to the recent attack carried out on a military base in Metele, a remote village near the Nigerian border with Niger by Boko Haram terrorists, Kanu said: “I take no delight in Boko Haram killing anybody but there is something I must tell the whole world this evening that some of you don’t know.

Speaking further, the IPOB leader said: “Boko Haram was like IPOB before. Do you know that? They were peaceful agitating for an Islamic state in the northeast, understand this very well. I don’t know who feed foreign governments their news, I don’t know what the ambassadors are doing in Nigeria because they lied to their government I’m sorry to say this, most ambassadors in Nigeria lied to their host governments.

“Do you know that Boko Haram was peaceful? They won’t tell you that. Boko Haram didn’t just wake up one morning and become a terrorist group, something caused it to happen and that is the same thing they tried to do to me. The day they came to my house, I can assure you had they killed me Nnia Nwodo and his family will be dead by now the same thing with every governor in the southeast and they know this very well.

“Had they succeeded in killing me on the 14th of September, what do you think IPOB will do? Do you think IPOB will fold their hands and just be watching you? No, they will come after Nigeria in a very grand style, I assure you, worse than Boko Haram.

“You have people all over the world say that Boko Haram is this and that, it’s a lie, it was the Nigerian government that made Boko Haram metamorphose from a peaceful group agitating for a Sharia state in the northeast to a terrorist group, it is the fault of Nigeria. That is the fact of life.

“Nigeria out of their stupidity and wickedness created Boko Haram. Do you know how Boko Haram came about? They killed Mohammed Yusuf.  Mohammed Yusuf was the leader of Boko Haram. They killed him. What did he do? He said he wants a referendum in the northeast so that people can follow Sharia and that is their business.

“They never meant to pick up arms for one day, it was when the Nigerian police and the army went to Maiduguri, killed Yusuf and started killing people indiscriminately that was when they picked up arms, so tomorrow they will start killing IPOB, any day we say no and we pick up arms they will say we are a terrorist group,” the pro-Biafra activist added.

9 Likes

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by frankdoz21: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2018
God bless Biafra!

6 Likes

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by fishmillan: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Empty threat, I pity those ipob not using there brain..
Not in support of terrorism .. Don't waste your lives for something that cannot be achieved...

Word on marble .... Nigeria is one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by gaby(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2018
An igbo man will abandon his shop or business to come strap a belt containing explosives on his body to commit mass murder by suicide because of you "Daddy Jack"?.

Me thinks not bro...quit with the dreams and overhype of self importance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by oyin44: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2018
Well .. Kanu words merely sounded sweet.. But did not hold water..taking up arms against a sea of troubles..that had stationed in the east and dancing on the street right now.the violence would be so intense.the term pogrom would be seemed to be understatement..
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Oga Kanu, relax, SE and SS are not north. Nobody is ready to die for you cos you are a coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Though I was reading one fine news of the dismissal of General Texas Chukwu few mins ago? The beautiful piece has just been removed by Mods. Why Naaaaa...??

I never even read am well sef...!

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by KingsCity: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Na lie o
We actually thought they killed you during python dance and nothing happened
Igbos are mostly Christians and can never perpetrate such evil as BH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2018
fishmillan:
Not in support of terrorism .. Don't waste your lives for something that cannot be achieved...

Even your president told you of 96 and 5%

Nigeria is not one and can never be

It's only one because of oil... Once it becomes worthless in few years time... Your eyes go open

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2018
oyin44:
Well .. Kanu words merely sounded sweet.. But did not hold water..taking up arms against a sea of troubles..that had stationed in the east and dancing on the street right now.the violence would be so intense.the term pogrom would be seemed to be understatement..

My Yoruba Muslim friend

Have you received the bmc alert yet

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2018
True

I remembered that, Asari Dokunbo had to calm the nerves of the IPOB members that all is well through a YouTube video.

After addressing the Biafrans not to fight back, IPOB members immediately realized that Asari Dokunbo sent boys to rescue NK.

4 Likes

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2018
I will personally kill two million nigerians if the zoo kill mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
fishmillan:

if something is one,you dont need to remind people that it is one.
So stop deceiving yourself.

We are not one and can never be one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by frankdoz21: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2018
If anything happen to Nnamdi KANU, Asari dokubo, ateke tom and tompolo will bombard Lagos, abuja and kano with nuclear missile. If Nigeria government do anyhow, them go see anyhow. Niger delta avengers are not smiling ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Moro.n, he was believed dead for almost a year and nothing happened.
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
chiagozien:
I will personally kill two million nigerians if the zoo kill mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

How many did you kill when he was missing and everyone thought he was dead?

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is a fake nnamdi kanu, the real kanu has dead long ago.

Igbos are indeed cursed and forbidden. If you say kanu is alive, tell him to come to Nigeria

I will personally be the one to catch him and hand him over to Burstai for execution.

I will crush any Igbos that cross my way today as I stroll round the streets of Owerri

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by weyreypey: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
fishmillan:

Receive sense

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
frankdoz21:
If anything happen to Nnamdi KANU, Asari dokubo, ateke tom and tompolo will bombard Lagos, abuja and kano with nuclear missile. If Nigeria government do anyhow, them go see anyhow. Niger delta avengers are not smiling ooo.
You are crazy,why will they do that? undecided

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by oyin44: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

My Yoruba Muslim friend

Have you received the bmc alert yet
Zombie punisher Abi wetin you call ur self it seems that you head had been snatched from ur neck..you talk without thinking..l noticed that..you are the ZOMBiE of present day technology..slowpoke
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by fishmillan: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
weyreypey:

Receive sense

Come to Lagos come and see , what your ipob brothers have invested here .. Are you telling they will leave heaven because of KANU death.. Mr man think deeply no one want to risk their life for something I will keep saying that it not possible to achieve ... Biafra is not happening...

Stick to one Nigeria ,
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by nazablossom(f): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kanu keep deceiving yourself. No Igbo blood can die for you with their eyes wide open. In as much as they want biafra, they will never turn to terrorists, carrying bomb up and down.
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by fishmillan: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
frankdoz21:

You yourself know that a big lie ... Lol wake up brother , this is not marvel TV
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by KanwuliaMama: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kanu, please learn from Ojukwu.
Biafra is not worth dying for.
Even your fellow BIAFRANS have lost a lot in the past and present.

There are many ways to build a TRUE BIAFRA.
Your methods are soooooo wrong.
Too inflammatory by any standards. embarassed
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
hahahah the way people forgot about him thinking he was dead grin cheesy grin
KingsCity:
Na lie o

We actually thought they killed you during python dance and nothing happened

Igbos are mostly Christians and can never perpetrate such evil as BH
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by theoldpretender(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
chiagozien:
if something is one,you dont need to remind people that it is one.
So stop deceiving yourself.

We are not one and can never be one.

To be frank, Nigeria is a contraption....a reallive contraption.

The problem is,splitting up the contraption will lead to an even worse outcome.

It isn't like 1967....nowadays, even tiny tribes want some form of autonomy. Even the original Biafra ran into trobule over the issue of states creation (minorities in the SS wanted states, Ojukwu prefered provinces.).

Lord knows Nigeria is made up of people who were united without their consultation. But then again , so were most African countries. Even Zambia has active secessionist movements. And right now...staying together, no matter how bad it seems is better than splitting up.

The problem with Nigerians is not Biafra, Buhari, Herdsmen, Kanu, Jubril, Atiku, Beroms, Niger Delta..or even oil. It is the propensity of Nigerias to vote for people who have chopped their money before, and will chop their money again. Next year, PDP may win...meaning we will swap one corrupt entity for another....and nothing will change. And Nigerians like you will be clapping.

If you like,split Nigeria....just don;t come grumbling in the resulting chaos.

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Mankosi: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pls who's deceiving this man. IPOB didn't know whether he was alive or dead for 1yr and they forgot about him and were going about their normal business and now he's thinking sb will die because of him? He should wake up pls
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by drey076(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Empty chest beater.
Abeg die first, it will shock you that nothing will happen grin

1 Like

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
fishmillan:

hahaha!

be afraid. be very afraid.

hahaha!
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
oyin44:

we are waiting for you cuntts!

make sure you join the dunghill military you coward and don't be writing trash from your mothers kitchen.

I cant wait.
Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
See this coward talking and comparing IPOB to Boko Haram, FYI the leader of Boko Haram stayed till the end and was killed along with some of his followers.
Somebody should please tell that coward to return and get himself killed so that his brainwashed followers would become formidable like Boko Haram and destroy Igboland as is being done in the NE.

2 Likes

Re: "IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
fishmillan:

How's Nigeria one ?
What makes us One?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls-Royce At 85th Birthday Of The Esama Of Benin / BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel / Gov Wike Threatens To Shut Down Banks, Other Businesses That Pay VAT To FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.