Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi (1021 Views)

I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party / See This 2020 Tweet Concerning Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed / Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2018
You people are saying that Atiku should have picked a Yoruba man as his VP since it is obvious that the south east are with him whether he picks their brother as VP or not. My question is this- why dont you guys advice Buhari in the same way to pick an Igbo as his VP since South west is APC?

Your attitude in the Peter Obi issue further shows a height of selfishness by you people yet tomorrow you will claim that you people are the most accommodating and selfless tribe in Nigeria. Obviously Nigerians are watching.

Its obvious that Igbos supported Obasanjo for eight years even when you guys were against him.

Igbos supported Yaradua for as long as his life in power lasted.

Igbos supported Jonathan and till today Igbos are still standing by Jonathan even when his own people have left him.

Now who is being selfish here between you people(yoruba) and Igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by majamajic(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
APC made osibanjo Vp , that's the problem we have till today. The west made Buhari win the election.

Now its Igbo turn to return the favour , I pray this Atiku will be better than Buhari, cos I don't trust Nigeria old politicians.

5 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Thank God total number of the whole south east registered voters is 7 million voters only and, LAGOS and KANO state has 11 million voters. And is like LAGOS and KANO state are APC States abi? grin grin
Nwadiuto247:
You people are saying that Atiku should have picked a Yoruba man as his VP since it is obvious that the south east are with him whether he picks their brother as VP or not. My question is this- why dont you guys advice Buhari in the same way to pick an Igbo as his VP since South west is APC?

Your attitude in the Peter Obi issue further shows a height of selfishness by you people yet tomorrow you will claim that you people are the most accommodating and selfless tribe in Nigeria. Obviously Nigerians are watching.

Its obvious that Igbos supported Obasanjo for eight years even when you guys were against him.

Igbos supported Jonathan and till today Igbos are still standing by Jonathan even when his own people have left him.

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God total number of the whole south east registered voters is 7 million voters only and, LAGOS and KANO state has 11 million voters. And is like LAGOS and KANO state are APC States abi? grin grin

Oga you are not making any reasonable point.

you forgot that the millions of Igbos in Lagos and Kano are part of the numer of registered voters that you are talking about in Lagos and Kano

Hope you know that Igbos won two house of reps seat in Lagos in 2015?

Kindly go and check the 2011 election result and you will see that SE voters number were higher than SW in that election.

In 2015 SE relaxed due to the confident that Jonathan win so a good number of them did not come out to vote the way they did in 2011.

Dont deceive yourself, SE will record more voters than the SW on the election day due to their zeal to vote out Buhari. Its the same zeal that they used in voting Jonathan in 2011.

One thing is to register for PVC and another thing is to come out and vote.

Dont forget about what happened in Ekiti and Osun election. Obviously the west dont give bloc votes like the SE, You can see Buhari and his gang tying very hard to win the hearts of the Igbos. He knows what you dont know so keep quiet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
APC made osibanjo Vp , that's the problem we have till today. The west made Buhari win the election.

Now its Igbo turn to return the favour , I pray this Atiku will be better than Buhari, cos I don't trust Nigeria old politicians.

Some yoruba guys are making wrong calculation here.

They believe that Buhari willl hand over to them in 2023 but the truth is that if Buhari wins and Apc fields a Yoruba for president, pdp will field a northerner.

If pdp field a northerner then SE and SS will vote for the person. You can be sure that the north cannot leave their candidate to vote for the yoruba candidate.

With this development, it means the north will rule for a long time to come.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by kayfra: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:

How many is Kanu burning out of those 7 million PVCs? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Oblang(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

They believe that Buhari willl hand over to them in 2023 but the truth is that if Buhari wins and Apc fields a Yoruba for president, pdp will field a northerner.

If pdp field a northerner then SE and SS will vote for the person. You can be sure that the north cannot leave their candidate to vote for the yoruba candidate.

Buhari will not hand over to anybody. Anyone that want to win APC ticket in 2023 will contest the primary...

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oblang:

Buhari will not hand over to anybody. Anyone that want to win APC ticket in 2023 will contest the primary...

Oga stop deceiving yourself.

Did APC do a genuine primaries this 2018?

you call that charade they did a primary?

Abeg tell me something genuine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Shehunoshewhat: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Oga you are not making any reasonable point.

you forgot that the millions of Igbos in Lagos and Kano are part of the numer of registered voters that you are talking about in Lagos and Kano

Hope you know that Igbos won two house of reps seat in Lagos in 2015?

Kindly go and check the 2011 election result and you will see that SE voters number were higher than SW in that election.

In 2015 SE relaxed due to the confident that Jonathan win so a good number of them did not come out to vote the way they did in 2011.

Dont deceive yourself, SE will record more voters than the SW on the election day due to their zeal to vote out Buhari. Its the same zeal that they used in voting Jonathan in 2011.

One thing is to register for PVC and another thing is to come out and vote.

Dont forget about what happened in Ekiti and Osun election. Obviously the west dont give bloc votes like the SE, You can see Buhari and his gang tying very hard to win the hearts of the Igbos. He knows what you dont know so keep quiet.

Igbos won those seats in Lagos because of some hungry, carefree Yorubas who voted them.

If Igbo population in Lagos is that huge, why can't APGA candidates win elections across the state

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Shehunoshewhat: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Abiola defeated a northerner, remember?

So did Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Stop all this lame generalisation. I am from d SW if atiku likes he can take his brother as vp. I go still vote am. Who osibanjo epp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Basic123: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
so Igbo can be so happy to become a mere commissioner and errand boy to hausa fulani muslim like Osinbajo.

Na jealousy go kill you people.

And any Yoruba man that support you is a bastard!

5 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
noted...... next

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Ovamboland(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

You supported Obasanjo to spite Yorubas, yet you think reminding Yoruba of that fact earns you support or brownie points.

3 Likes

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Ovamboland(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

North voted for Abiola over their son Tofa with his Biafra VP, it has happened before. Now that north recently gave biafrans quit notice you think they will want anything buafra near government?

For north to vote another northerner in 2023 he must not have a SE VP, they'd be more comfortable with SW VP, so leaving SE in the cold again.
Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Banmeallday: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Who told you Igbo supported some of those rogues? You people sit at the sidelines and accept anything the Nigger Area tells you as facts.

Were votes actually counted in Abia State that returned all 34 members of National Assembly back in 2011? Did Ohakim really win his selection as governor in 2011 as well?

Talkless of OBJ....

Anyway, referendum is what we want, not Atiku or Buhari or Obi

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by kotv: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
They are very tribalistic that's what I've noticed. Yorubas are truly the worst set of south. Now I get the understand the concept of better South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Oblang(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Oga stop deceiving yourself.

Did APC do a genuine primaries this 2018?

you call that charade they did a primary?

Abeg tell me something genuine.

I hear u. What I know is there will be a primary for presidential election in 2023...

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Abiola defeated a northerner, remember?

So did Obasanjo.

Did Yoruba vote for Obasanjo? The answer is NO.

It was the north and the east that voted for Obasanjo. Yorubas abandoned him and voted for Falae so dont console yourself.

Abiola was a national philantropist. No Yoruba of this present age has attained the height of popularity that Abiola had so dont even use Abiola to give yourself hope.
Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Is04970: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Obi is a clannish man. We can never vote for him in the SW.
He lied about deportation of Igbos.
He made Hausas carry ID cards around when he was the governor in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Basic123:
so Igbo can be so happy to become a mere commissioner and errand boy to hausa fulani muslim like Osinbajo.

Na jealousy go kill you people.

And any Yoruba man that support you is a bastard!

Oga stop displaying acute foolishness. Igbos have been showing their disdain for Buhari and started rejoicing when Atiku won the primaries, not when he picked and Igbo man as VP. Sop messing yourself up.

Igbos are happy that PDP brought out a strong candidate that can defeat Buhari whom they want out in 2019 and they showed their happiness from the day Atiku won, even before he chose his VP.

Do you even follow the news well? Igbos were not involved in the choice of Peter Obi, it was Atiku's choice. The major thing for us is not the VP but the defeating of Buhari in 2019.

You know very well that even if Atiku did not pick Igbo as VP we still will not vote for Buhari

Carry your useless greed and selfishness out of my way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is04970:
Obi is a clannish man. We can never vote for him in the SW.
He lied about deportation of Igbos.
He made Hausas carry ID cards around when he was a governor in Anambra state.

Oga Yorubas dont give bloc votes. Atiku will garner huge votes that will shock you in the SW.

Save yourself the stress pls. Many Yorubas are tired of Buhari and are happy with Atiku.

Atiku's company (INTELS) has more Yorubas as their staff than any other tribes.It appears Atiku has a long standing good relationship with Yorubas and its not you that will change it so go and sleep jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Shehunoshewhat: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Did Yoruba vote for Obasanjo? The answer is NO.

It was the north and the east that voted for Obasanjo. Yorubas abandoned him and voted for Falae so dont console yourself.

Abiola was a national philantropist. No Yoruba of this present age has attained the height of popularity that Abiola had so dont even use Abiola to give yourself hope.

Osinbajo is building similar national clout via his brief stint at acting president capacity.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by deltaisgreat: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Ovamboland:

North voted for Abiola over their son Tofa with his Biafra VP, it has happened before. Now that north recently gave biafrans quit notice you think they will want anything buafra near government?

For north to vote another northerner in 2023 he must not have a SE VP, they'd be more comfortable with SW VP, so leaving SE in the cold again.
in retrospect to 1979 election, The North voted Al. Shehun Shagari a Northerner and Ekwueme Igbo man and they beat your great awolowo in that election and they also won second term together before your buhari ploted a coup and unseated them. I believe is Atiku and Obi's time and no tribal bigot can stop them. Is time to get Nigeria work again.
Re: My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi by Nwadiuto247: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Osinbajo is building similar national clout via his brief stint at acting president capacity.

Yes Osibanjo is trying but i doubt if he can reach the level of Abiola. Lets see how far he can go.

The problem we have with this government is Buhari and his relations not Osibanjo.

We all know that Osibanjo is cagedby Buhari's men. They saw how well the man was performing when Buhari went on medical trip.

Osibanjo was moving around the country and spreading peace and progress but Buhari and his men may have felt that his popularity was growing too much and decided to cage him.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Corruption- Nuhu Ribadu / Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari / Atiku tells Nigerians To Post A One-minute Video About Your Idea To Get Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.