Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto (1044 Views)

Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by lacemose(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
As the election draws closer, the rally becomes more and more, today the 2019 presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar visited Sokoto State.

See Photos from the rally...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-photos-from-atikus-rally-at-sokoto.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by sunnymix: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Omo see crowd shocked
Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by MalcoImX: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
I just listened to VOA and the locals are saying: 'Atiku should come and do his rallies, but it's Buhari we are voting.'
Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by nameo: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
MalcoImX:
I just listened to VOA and the locals are saying: 'Atiku should come and do his rallies, but it's Buhari they are voting.'

Na only you "listen" to am alone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by sunnymix: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
MalcoImX:
I just listened to VOA and the locals are saying: 'Atiku should come and do his rallies, but it's Buhari they are voting.'
how many people called
Bro that not a derminant..
Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by Firefire(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
MalcoImX:
I just listened to VOA and the locals are saying: 'Atiku should come and do his rallies, but it's Buhari we are voting.'

A day without Lie is a wasted day. Good night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by abc115: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Very very poor outing
Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Chai see crowd. They plenty lik mad. Abeg shey Na naming ceremony abi campaign.? Cos Alimosho local government sef go Pass dis one Na.
Op change the topic to atkfekuobi naming...

Re: See Photos From Atiku's Rally At Sokoto by MalcoImX: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Firefire:

A day without Lie is a wasted day. Good night.
I am not the only one, I wish one of the millions who listened like me would respond to you and reset your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Jonathan: Who Gets The Largest Loss Margin? / Revealed: Real Reason Behind Ayogu Eze's Visit To Tinubu / Pics+Video: President Buhari Arrives Anambra, Commissions Zik Mausoleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.