Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife (58063 Views)

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by peacebirdone: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
I dont understand
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by somez(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice. No she fit the Oni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
As if her forgiveness matters
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Drpene: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
na to find correct Love Machine remain....who wan die untop HH

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Abbeyme: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
HH.

She is making a statement with that signature....

Respect the senior ex-queen.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
she is still using HH ??

She is a retired HH... like me senator Bola Tinubu

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by GentleMoney: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
TimeMachine:
There is something about this guy and his love for bleached skin tones.
shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by GlobalhustlerNG: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
You are right but I believe necessary rituals will be done in other to make her move on with her life. Its a different thing if she's cheating but since they both parted ways amicably then I believe there is no problem
Earthbound:
Did you know no mortal man can ever have sex with this woman again?

Any boytoy wey enter there go wake up for the enchanted evil forest in Afonja spirit world to be lost for all eternity in his new immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
As if her forgiveness matters.... Mtcheeew
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
1stCitizen:
Who wants her opinion?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by BCISLTD: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
GlobalhustlerNG:
You are right but I believe necessary rituals will be done in other to make her move on with her life. Its a different thing if she's cheating but since they both parted ways amicably then I believe there is no problem

bros who wants to find out if it was done or not?

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pomonic mouth's enough reason to divorce this BAG .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by winj3: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
ex-queen, Zaynab ke?
Was it not the same runs girl that was nacking a Lebanese shawarma immigrant at the same time as the ooni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
So hes d one dt dumped her. Why na?

I hope this one is good enough. Though shes young, she does not seem like a pushover.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by gbishman: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
As true princess from the great Bini kingdom. A true reflection of nobility.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by excanny: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Wow. She's still into him. Wish he could take her back.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by CoolKizzy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
can someone point me to the Genesis of this whole matter.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to her that made her to forgaved him? I'm sure he didn't did anything to her.

Na woman be that for you....unless they terminate the relationship will fully by themselves.....anyother ending....you have offended them ooooo...you are scum, u are a cheat...you must do...unless they are no longer interested.

They don't ever feel men are not happy in a relationship as long as they are "givinng" you sex....everything should be fine..they feel their body as a woman should be enough for you as a man....
Sit a woman down like a civilized Peron, no fight oo, tell her I'm no longer interested in this relationship as I'm not happy.....you have entered one chance...she will nakked and curse you till she finds a new man...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by D1zion: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Still thinking you're a gueen too. As you still used your former title. He should be the one to forgive you not you to do that. Cos you weren't faithful to him & was busy disgracing him with your waywardness. Go sidon abeg
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by tunary(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:

Any boytoy wey enter there go wake up for the enchanted evil forest in Afonja spirit world to be lost for all eternity in his new immorality.
wrong informations everywhere
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by yvelchstores(f): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:

even after putting her away and marrying another, she can never remarry? Why? because it's ooni that molded her and put breath in her?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by yvelchstores(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
D1zion:
Still thinking you're a gueen too. As you still used your former title. He should be the one to forgive you not you to do that. Cos you weren't faithful to him & was busy disgracing him with your waywardness. Go sidon abeg
what proof do you have of your accusations? Be careful what u say on social media about someone

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by SirLakes: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
GlobalhustlerNG:

Go, taste and see

Thunderbolt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:

Why are you propagating all these tales by moonlight folklore that has kept Africa behind for so long?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
QuickStandard:
grin

Don't let GrammarNazi or what's his username again, see this o.

This your grammar!! Hmmmm I reserve my comment
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to her that made her to forgaved him? I'm sure he didn't did anything to her.

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by wonder233: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
True words spoken bro
Gratefulheart01:
grin Some women sef. After you don useless yourself all around and aborted your womb join, you will now expect your man to treat you like a queen. Who does that? grin grin grin grin
Social media has given ladies nowadays wrong impression about themselves. They live loose lives like dog and expect one innocent man somewhere to bear all the pains of their dirty past and worship them like a goddess. Some women will even expect you help them lick their dirty assesss after shitting because they feel they are women and women should be treated like a queen. SPIT!
If you want your future husband to respect you. You too gat to respect yourself now.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
she is still using HH ??
Even 'queen'. Quite shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Forgaved kwa shocked
Supu!!!! smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by XaviDayo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Y she still dey bear Queen abi royalty dey transferrable Tru krenking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / China People And Culture In Anambra / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.