Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife (58064 Views)

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by zion88th(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to her that made her to forgaved him? I'm sure he didn't did anything to her.

Come again ?!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by zion88th(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to her that made her to forgaved him? I'm sure he didn't did anything to her.

Come again ?!!!

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Borntofuck: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Enjoy your self joor as you don teste oni d1ck ,
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Ctrlfocus: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
TeeSeven:
Yeah, way to go!
Life's too short to harbour any excess baggage of unforgiveness and malice.
Just move on with your life lady...

But did the Ooni offend her in any way? .... And i think d iffa that they usually consult should have guided them properly in the first place. All d same, they know better.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Festools: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
TimeMachine:
There is something about this guy and his love for bleached skin tones.
and big eyes... don't tell me u didn't notice d eyes.... ex and current gat d big eyes mehhn.... ooni loves big eyes....Mh

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by samsam2019: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
This idiot is still using royal title sha.

She should be forced to drop that HH from her name

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
English kill you. Next time use your mother tongue

enemyofprogress:

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by PapalsbuII: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
but men go dey fear to knack you sha cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ajepako(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Neyoohpompy:

You just met nairaland resident Werey and ogbanje... grin grin grin

I don't know whether l should congratulate or feel sorry for u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ajepako(f): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Werey Ibadan

I trust you.... You no dey carry last..

Salaro Werey tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
D1zion:
Still thinking you're a gueen too. As you still used your former title. He should be the one to forgive you not you to do that. Cos you weren't faithful to him & was busy disgracing him with your waywardness. Go sidon abeg

Who told you she wasn't faithful. Haba.

They had issues cuz of her past mainly. Then she had issues with his 3 sisters who came to live with them, and others. But I am sure she was faithful once she got with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Neoteny(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Useless king

Stupid wives

The so-called most sophisticated ethnic group in Nigeria still believes in gods of thunder and rivers and idols.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by linearity: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
she is still using HH ??

Once a queen, is always a queen forever.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by lochi01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
JESUS.JESUS... seriously he didn't did

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Famzer: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
she is still using HH ??
Actually she can. The only one who can stop her from using it is the Ooni and this current Ooni will not stop her.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by DrGud: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
MICHEALADEX:
Her life is now so empty...no body want to dig a hole full of jazz and come an die
grin grin U get bad mouth sha.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by SURElee(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
she is still using HH ??

I wonder o! Once a queen always a queen, I guess. But when she remarries, will she still be addressed as queen?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Neyoohpompy:

how is that possible? So I should cut my mother's tongue for me to write English? You're not serious at all

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Diso60090(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ex HH
Abeg enter house �
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Diso60090(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
how is that possible? So I should cut my mother's tongue for me to write English? You're not serious at all

Nor mind the English dog
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by gudofuck231: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kwamecron:
angry
try and loose the hoe, that hoe just won't let go
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
ajepako:

Werey Ibadan

I trust you.... You no dey carry last..

Salaro Werey tongue tongue
who is this? Sorry please do I know you? Have we met before? Sorry I don't play nor chat with strangers
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ajepako(f): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
who is this? Sorry please do I know you? Have we met before? Sorry I don't play nor chat with strangers

Salaro Werey Asaba cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ajepako(f): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:

See your life for outside babangbali/enemyofprgress

The guy say make u dey speak your lbadan dialect to write..

Werey, go school, read book, you no gree tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
ajepako:

See your life for outside babangbali/enemyofprgress

The guy say make u dey speak your lbadan dialect to write..

Werey, go school, read book, you no gree tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
hey what's up babe? Who are you? Do I know you?have we met before or you're just looking for my attention to fok me? Sorry I ain't available, moreover I don't live in Nigeria, OK?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
ajepako:

Salaro Werey Asaba cheesy tongue
English please, speak English to me pls
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
BCISLTD:

bros who wants to find out if it was done or not?
I dey tell you... Who ran risk that kind thing? cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by adaxxy: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
this your English get accident oo...
No be small shocked
na by force?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by DaRuud(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oooni of Ife

Zaynab - omo ile kewu ( Madarasat literate )

Naomi - Evangelist
. Next

Amaka or Chioma - traditionalist ����

dabrin:
See more https://gistmore.com/ooni-ifes-ex-queen-zaynab-forgives-congratulates-new-queen
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ajepako(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
hey what's up babe? Who are you? Do I know you?have we met before or you're just looking for my attention to fok me? Sorry I ain't available, moreover I don't live in Nigeria, OK?

Yeah... I know you live in Slovakia state in California...

Vickyrotex, coma carry you Mai tea oh....

E Don tey whey we trouble the Werey asaba last grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / China People And Culture In Anambra / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.