Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Digital Camera Wanted! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Digital Camera Wanted! (1367 Views)

PROTAX DC510T DC510 2.4 inch TFT 12MP 8x Digital Camera Video Camcorder for sale / USA DIRECT Samsung Digital Camera - 14mp, 5x Zoom, HD Recording (25k) / Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Camera Wanted! by bukiboy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2007
hello,
after waiting to get a good job since 2004 and nothing is forth coming,so i decided to go into photography.i will like to get a very powerful digital camera with about 15 mega pixel,detachable lens,zooming.
please get back to me thorugh my email bukky_297@yahoo.com
Re: Digital Camera Wanted! by oIo(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2007
I quite commend your determination to forge ahead with life and not wait for some job.
Photography and its associated field is a profitable business and you can put your own class and style into it,

For now, you should be ready to invest in a system, not only the camera, this system includes lightning, lenses, software(photoshop) and website, You can take them one step at a time.

I have new 10Megapixel camera Digital SLR cameras (Canon EOS 400D aka Digital Rebel XTi). It is a good starting camera. It goes for 125,000naira.

There are other high-end professional cameras you can buy, but they're expensive (very costly),

By and large, you're on the right track. pursue your passion

i've sent u a mail
Re: Digital Camera Wanted! by ogbotobo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2007
Oh,oh!  There's only one camera then (short of going into Digital Hasselblad) that springs to mind which fits your high spec demands: Canon D1s Mk2. It sports 16 Mega pixels and obviously offers a whole lot of lenses and accessories that you'd expect. Wish you best of luck in your new business.
Re: Digital Camera Wanted! by rareman(m): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2007
please i will need every information i can get on photo printers, i once had epson photo printer, the cost of production almost sent me out of business, please i raelly need to know the best in in town any experct in our midst? please help your brother. if possible i will like to do apprentice work for a good digital photographer. i have always believed that photography is an act, andi need to master it. ( any idea where to buy mitsibushi photo printer.) please bros and sis; you can contact me @ ifylaser@yahoo.com
Re: Digital Camera Wanted! by pojutime(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2007
Anybody with info on the proposed Epson Photo Academy on Lagos. I would like to enroll for a course there. Thanks.
Re: Digital Camera Wanted! by shreks(m): 2:06am On Jun 03, 2007
I also need a digital camera. like the canon rebel series. I am on a low budget to start with. Recommended softwares will be appreciated. You can reach me through email : dareabayomi3@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Human Wonders! / How To Browse The Internet For Free / Hurray! Laptop 4 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.