Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric (547 Views)

Kelvin Debruyne And Luka Modric, Who's Better Midfielder? / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Rare Footage Of A 5-year-old Luka Modric Herding Goats On Velebit Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric by samoteli(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Luka Modric claims that Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane Exits surprised him.

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric has said that he “wasn’t expecting” Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane to leave Real Madrid during the summer windows as much has changed in the Santiago Bernabeau ever since their departure.

He went further to say that he was left shocked by the departure of a legendary boss and a five-time Ballon d’Or winner.
“I wasn't expecting either of the two to go; I didn't think Zidane would leave and the same with Cristiano Ronaldo.

“In fact when the rumours about Cristiano appeared, we had bets among ourselves and we were certain he would stay, but everyone makes their own decisions.”

Read More:-
https://www.naijaflake.com/2018/10/luka-modric-still-missing-zidane-and.html?m=1

Re: I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric by Ehiscotch(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
After all the hardwork Cr7 puts to pull the team through over the past years Florentino Perez decides not to reward him when his counterparts Messi, Neymar and co are earning better.

Even Zidane's job was threatened when Madrid had a poor start after successive UCLs.

The Madrid board is its own problem.

Plus, most of you all are aging and aren't getting replaced.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric by Mariangeles(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Unless they work something out real quick , Real Madrid is going down so fast, they won't know what hit them
Re: I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric by Johnjanrt: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Then work hard to fill the vacuum left by the departure of duo.
Re: I Miss Cristiano Ronaldo :-luka Modric by Simbaz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin C ororo and my G luke were a force in real Madrid

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Set To Make 6 Changes Vs Uganda Today / Daily Sure 3+ Odds For Pay After / Neymar: I Told My Mum I Would Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.