Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor (41253 Views)

THE FALL AND FALL OF KENNY OKWU KANU AKA NNAMDI KANU ~ BY UCHE DIALA: ELOMBAH / Open Letter To Mazzi Nnamdi Kanu By The Premier Of Igbo Province Of Nigeria. / The Shameful End Of Nnamdi Kanu By Prince Ugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by dometome: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
seriously I don't understand Nnamdi, we need Biafra, but he is approaching it from a wrong angle, this is not the right time to fight and get Biafra, let's make more use of our brains, U CAN'T GET BIAFRA UNDER BUHARI GOVERNMENT !!! And it must not be u that will take us to the promise land, boys that will get it without bloodshed are coming up, Nnamdi should stop wasting blood of my brothers, the time is not right.
it is very easy to know who is who. Is it under Atiku you can get Biafra?
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by lastempero: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

When he was disturbing Buhari, he was a hero, now he is disturbing Atiku's interest you are whining, shut up and eat your Biafra, lunatics!! people that reason with their Lungs.
Biafra must come, that referendum must hold or no elections, Kanu must send that hell. if anyone goes to the poll, Kanu's BSS will rain hell on the person, Buhari can gladly take his security to other states where it is needed. You hate Buhari right? now you will know Buhari is Jesus!!

Afonjas should that not all igbos are Igbos,as long as Nnamdi kanu is there leader I myself won't support them,there other ways to pass our message and when the time comes we will subscribe to it.
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by HimName: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
I said it

Didn't I?

Una eyes don dey clear like person wey dem use wash wash dupe.

Kanu is a curse to the loving Igbo people.

Well, we still stand with 'no referendum, no election'
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by lastempero: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Well written and articulated.
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by dometome: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
GoTV:
angry The Most confused Tribe in the world ===?

50 marks
There are not less than 50 million igbos on this planet and only 49 people commented on that stupid Facebook post. Okay?
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Mazi ZombieTRACKER, please stay there forever!

Don't come back to Afonja land. I take chukwudi Obama beg you.

I know say na hunger and your angry ancestors go chase you commot for your papa land

Chai! Igbo don suffer!

I have businesses all over the country
And very soon all over Africa

Stay there in oshogbo and be soaking garri cheesy

OnyearaIgbo grin

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by lastempero: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
HimName:
I said it

Didn't I?

Una eyes don dey clear like person wey dem use wash wash dupe.

Kanu is a curse to the loving Igbo people.

Well, we still stand with 'no referendum, no election'

My brother ipob is just meagre 10percent of igbos and as such it will be very wrong for one to judge us by that.
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Augustenite(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin

Like for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Our Lovely Fulani Master From Adamawa.

Share For Nnamdi Kanu, an Osu Jew from Afara Ibeku

Igbo's are the most confused people in Nigeria and all over the world. Now they are rejecting their Almighty Nnamdi becus of a Fulani Adarmant man. Ibos will continue to be a servant to the likes of Yoruba's and Hausa's and Fulani's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
seriously I don't understand Nnamdi, we need Biafra, but he is approaching it from a wrong angle, this is not the right time to fight and get Biafra, let's make more use of our brains, U CAN'T GET BIAFRA UNDER BUHARI GOVERNMENT !!! And it must not be u that will take us to the promise land, boys that will get it without bloodshed are coming up, Nnamdi should stop wasting blood of my brothers, the time is not right.
Nauseating! I wish they could just give these guys their Biafra so they gerrahia...
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
You have mentored very rude, recalcitrant and cantankerous Igbo young men and women, strutting the social media and fighting and denigrating anyone that tries to reason with a head. What evil is this?

We have always know that their character have been poisoned by the Dilector; especially ZombieTRACKER, PaChukwudi44...
We don't blame them, Kanu has shown that he values Jack his dog more than their pitiable lives. Shame

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by HomeOfMe(f): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
AN OPEN LETTER TO MAZI NNAMDI KANU (by Ifedimma Onwugbufor)

Dear Mazi Kanu,

With all due respect, I wish to express my disappointment at your abysmal broadcast yesterday. I am still at a loss why many Igbo still fight and die for a leader like you, so insensitive and a braggart.

During the Python dance operation, many Igbo families were wrecked - sons were executed point blank, tortured terribly and maimed, then you resurface after some months after being spotted in Israel to mourn the death of "Jack my dog and many others". That was unfair, insensitive and prideful of you.
Mazi, I expected you to shed tears at the mention of humans, people's children who followed you at the peril of their lives. I expected you to inform the Igbo that you are fine. I expected you to massively thank them for their loyalty, prayer and support, and not assure them of your return with "hell".
What about your handlers giving the full names of the thirty killed and you will slowly mention them one after another, and speaking words of comfort to their families. Is it took much to do? Who is Jack? Who is his father? Does he even have a soul?

You are not a leader. Ojukwu did not do this after he escaped to Ivory Coast. You are too insensitive to be one. I see no emotions in you for your people. When Ojukwu was here, he mostly addressed the Igbo with an emotionally laden tone, full of tenderness and compassion. People went home comforted. You only come to stir the beehive and shut out the world all of a sudden, leaving your Igbo kinsmen to get at each other's necks. You are not a leader, truth be told.

You don't speak the minds of the Igbo. Maybe of ndi Abia state, but certainly not of Ndigbo. You are not my leader. You are no longer Nigerian, as you stated. Stay out and remain out.

The hatred for the Igbo aggravates daily because of braggarts like you. We work and sacrifice in Nigeria like elephants and survive like ants. You have nothing to offer any Igbo.
Your wife and kids are safely tucked in the UK but you always have a way of showing up to bastardize the little goodwill we manage to have here. Leave us alone. We are suffering greatly over here. Unfortunately most of your ardent supporters live in diaspora and have no single idea what it means to struggle to survive over here. We are suffering, Mazi. We are groaning under a huge yoke that cannot be lifted by the rudeness and profligacy that you exhibit in your pomposity. Enough.

The Igbo are worried about your Dad and other members of your family. You couldn't mention that in your broadcast. You think we are not genuinely worried about the welfare of your family?

Go to UK, that's where your citizenship is. Stop disrupting the peace of a country you have no business with. Create your dream country where you are and keep the "hell" there. I am sure Israel will be so generous to.

You have mentored very rude, recalcitrant and cantankerous Igbo young men and women, strutting the social media and fighting and denigrating anyone that tries to reason with a head. What evil is this?

You are on exile in Israel. Fine. Remain there and make the best of your time and opportunity. If your actions are found lethal, Israel may have no other option than to discontinue with hosting you.

In Nigeria, you abused your bail conditions and trifled the integrity of all who were your guarantors. For your cause, Igbo suffer more in their host states. This is the much hardship your outlandish decisions have brought.

If you truly love the Igbo, stay silent at the moment. If you cannot work with the who-is-who in Igboland, your patriotism is dung.

If indeed, the APC government has not contracted you to destabilize the opposition as many insinuate now, Mazi kindly remain mum. Your integrity is going downward. You cannot clamour to deliver people who no longer see your goodwill as it is.

IPOB members are mostly not registered voters, you didn't need to announce that they should not vote. Ife dike gha eme di ye n'obi. Learn to be frugal with words.

I wish you a safe stay in Israel. Mulu anya ka azu, jide onu ghu aka. Deeme, odogwu IPOB.

I totally agree with all this woman said. It's obvious that most of the igbos carrying the iPad issue on their heads are based overseas,instigating those living in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by movetoca: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You people have drugged Kanu

He is now a mad man in Israel crying about Jack his dog cheesy

It shall not be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters cheesy That injected him with kolo syringe before his escape...
I swear to God,Kanu has gone loko.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

Which Angle was he approaching from before criminal Atiku showed up? you have seen that Atiku's dollars didn't work on the guy, you are whining, stay on course, no election in Biafra land.
I take Gad beg una. No vote o...
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by BeautifulMind2: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrRush:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu has spoken and you ppl must listen to him, no referendum no vote in biafra land period...

He will be giving orders from Israel and his ipob followers will be executing those orders here, una wey no many again before, u wan come reduce more in population
I know must of you Buharist are disappointed, by Igbos reactions, you guys failed to realise that Igbos are republican in nature, watch out 2019 to see how Igbo's will vote, Igbos always deliver block votes to the candidate they preferred.

Nnamdi Kalu's order of no election will not affect eastern states come 2019, if you study Anambra election 2013, then there was no order by IPOB leader to boycott the election, the election was free and fair without threat from IPOB, The result showed APGA polled 180,178 votes, PDP polled 97,700 votes; APC got 95,963 votes, forward to 2017 IPOB gave order for Anambrians to boycott the election, they went to all markets, towns, used their radio and canvases for people to boycott the election, I could remember then when I was going to office, I saw them with more than 15 buses asking people boycotts, that anybody that vote will die, APGA members were scared by their threats, now let study the result to know how Kalu sit at home order affected governorship election in 2017 in Anambra, APGA polled 234,071 votes to beat Tony Nwoye of the All Progressives Congress, APC who came second with 98,752 votes. Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Oseloka Obaze, came third in the November 18 contest with 70,293 votes.
In 2013 when there was no IPOB Order to boycott the election, results from INEC showed that of the 1,776,167 registered voters in the state, 465,891 people were accredited and total vote cast was 442,242,total number of accredited voters: 457, 311. Declares APGA winner Anambra governorship election.
2017 when IPOB gave Order to boycott governorship election in Anambra total valid votes cast at the poll was 422,314; total number of rejected votes, 26,457 while the total votes cast was 448,771 votes. Although numbers of those that votes is 23% of registered voters, it happen across the states during governorship elections, same low percentage recorded in Ekiti and Osun election recently those that voted wasn't up to 40% of registered voters.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by NdiaraIGBO: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I have businesses all over the country
And very soon all over Africa

Stay there in oshogbo and be soaking garri cheesy

OnyearaIgbo grin

I bet all your shops are on Nairaland, atikulating thief.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bannylove13:
Why should indigbo allow politics and Nigerians play them ..so bad that they're going up against themselves.. saying goes that wise men are from the east.

Igbo bu igbo should not fail to this propaganda and division by this administration led by the west.. we're way smarter than this..Al this letters name calling division among states is simply what the need to keep marginalising us.. we should never allow it fly.

Igbo should come together and understand that the political card being played..

Nigerians is Nigeria ...Biafra is Biafra.. give ceaser his own ..and God his own.. no be sin.
In Nigeria is called political sophistication by some sworn haters of igbo progress..
They've come up with likes and shares between kanu ND Atiku and some will shamelessly share n like without seeing and understanding how deep they're dividing them with each day.

Why blame kanu.? Why say he compromised? How?
Did kanu start Biafra? There was Biafra before kanu and Biafra will be there after kanu..some has gone far to abuse ipob..what a deep division..even some are calling out states..igbo si na ala bu otu..now na we the help Dem divide us..

We should please allow kanu and ipob continue..yes we must continue..is not stopping us from voting..
Ipob from days of foundation has made dia stand on the Nigerian nation.. referendum restructuring..or outright division..ans they're still standing on their word..never compromised.
Biafra is on the heart of every igbo man..because the Nigeria state has failed igbos and yet not ready to forgive them..
There will be Biafra after Atiku obi .. till a good government conducts a referendum..or restructure.. is not something that can wished away because of the post of vice or president..a big lie.. what bout the next generation..

Igbo eweghi Eze..
Ipob is the vehicle which kanu rides on to achieve his aim..he's not alone ..with an established principle and ideology.
Ibos must learn to play the political games.. after all.. were all Nigerians pending Biafra..our overall interest is hold up in Nigeria..not baifra as it stands today.. so why should we not participate in the activities of the country in the country..

Let's forget all the propaganda and division been carried bout online daily to sway our mind from not voting ..
We must vote..vote enmass with other sensible Nigerians to send the Dullard and evil partybout of government..
Atiku obi ..ticket under PDP is a better option and way to go...to help stabilize the economy and grow .unite Nigeria.
While we continue to encourage kanu and ipob on their non violence approach to their agitation..till. Government that is not scared of referendum come to power..because it's good works will make lots believe in the unity ofethe country..and gives less worries bout ipob.

When someone fools comes up..that igbos don't know what they want ..tell them is called political sophistication..
We can't afford to put all our eggs in a basket..because df tomorrow..

While we obidiently atikulate..we must also encourage kanu..and his group..for not compromising as some people have thought..
We must work with all unity..we should not let outsiders divide us with likes and shares..or pictures and taunts..
We must understand that were in Nigeria and must vote to enhance our interest and greater interest of greater majority of good Nigerians..By voting massively to send this tyrant government back to the pits it belong.

We must prove to the sophistocators the real meaning of sophistication..
Wise men from the east played Herod..we must no allow Herod play us..
Many Nigerians are counting on us and our votes to right the wrong of this administration..we must no fail them..or disappoint them by not voting.. we must unite ..we must encourage kanu.. we must vote..
It's call politics..

Together we will achieve all..
Let those that want to divide us with likes and shares destroy and divide themselves while we build..

Spread this message..spread peace..Spread unity.

We must atikulate..
We must encourage kanu and ipob
Blood has mixed with sand.. is not time to argue.
Ala by otu.

No need for long grammar

Kanu should be ignored by any sane Igbo man

Go get your pvc and vote out Buhari

Atiku obi is bae
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by LZAA: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bannylove13:
Why should indigbo allow politics and Nigerians play them ..so bad that they're going up against themselves.. saying goes that wise men are from the east.

Igbo bu igbo should not fail to this propaganda and division by this administration led by the west.. we're way smarter than this..Al this letters name calling division among states is simply what the need to keep marginalising us.. we should never allow it fly.

Igbo should come together and understand that the political card being played..

Nigerians is Nigeria ...Biafra is Biafra.. give ceaser his own ..and God his own.. no be sin.
In Nigeria is called political sophistication by some sworn haters of igbo progress..
They've come up with likes and shares between kanu ND Atiku and some will shamelessly share n like without seeing and understanding how deep they're dividing them with each day.

Why blame kanu.? Why say he compromised? How?
Did kanu start Biafra? There was Biafra before kanu and Biafra will be there after kanu..some has gone far to abuse ipob..what a deep division..even some are calling out states..igbo si na ala bu otu..now na we the help Dem divide us..

We should please allow kanu and ipob continue..yes we must continue..is not stopping us from voting..
Ipob from days of foundation has made dia stand on the Nigerian nation.. referendum restructuring..or outright division..ans they're still standing on their word..never compromised.
Biafra is on the heart of every igbo man..because the Nigeria state has failed igbos and yet not ready to forgive them..
There will be Biafra after Atiku obi .. till a good government conducts a referendum..or restructure.. is not something that can wished away because of the post of vice or president..a big lie.. what bout the next generation..

Igbo eweghi Eze..
Ipob is the vehicle which kanu rides on to achieve his aim..he's not alone ..with an established principle and ideology.
Ibos must learn to play the political games.. after all.. were all Nigerians pending Biafra..our overall interest is hold up in Nigeria..not baifra as it stands today.. so why should we not participate in the activities of the country in the country..

Let's forget all the propaganda and division been carried bout online daily to sway our mind from not voting ..
We must vote..vote enmass with other sensible Nigerians to send the Dullard and evil partybout of government..
Atiku obi ..ticket under PDP is a better option and way to go...to help stabilize the economy and grow .unite Nigeria.
While we continue to encourage kanu and ipob on their non violence approach to their agitation..till. Government that is not scared of referendum come to power..because it's good works will make lots believe in the unity ofethe country..and gives less worries bout ipob.

When someone fools comes up..that igbos don't know what they want ..tell them is called political sophistication..
We can't afford to put all our eggs in a basket..because df tomorrow..

While we obidiently atikulate..we must also encourage kanu..and his group..for not compromising as some people have thought..
We must work with all unity..we should not let outsiders divide us with likes and shares..or pictures and taunts..
We must understand that were in Nigeria and must vote to enhance our interest and greater interest of greater majority of good Nigerians..By voting massively to send this tyrant government back to the pits it belong.

We must prove to the sophistocators the real meaning of sophistication..
Wise men from the east played Herod..we must no allow Herod play us..
Many Nigerians are counting on us and our votes to right the wrong of this administration..we must no fail them..or disappoint them by not voting.. we must unite ..we must encourage kanu.. we must vote..
It's call politics..

Together we will achieve all..
Let those that want to divide us with likes and shares destroy and divide themselves while we build..

Spread this message..spread peace..Spread unity.

We must atikulate..
We must encourage kanu and ipob
Blood has mixed with sand.. is not time to argue.
Ala by otu.
Bia barman yes load nwanne m up whateva he wants
Put it on my bill
Confam nwa afo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I bet all your shops are on Nairaland, atikulating thief.

You sound hungry cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by BeautifulMind2: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Noel1:
I take Gad beg una. No vote o...
The guy is not Igbo
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by zombieTRACKER: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Augustenite:

Igbo's are the most confused people in Nigeria and all over the world. Now they are rejecting their Almighty Nnamdi becus of a Fulani Adarmant man. Ibos will continue to be a servant to the likes of Yoruba's and Hausa's and Fulani's

The guy you quoted is a resident zombie from the south west... I guess you didn't know
The people liking the post are fellow residents zombies.

So why curse a tribe because of your own short comings.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by somehow: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Your hatred for Buhari has nothing to do with his being Fulani or Atiku picking Obi, after all Atiku is also Fulani and Buhari ran for president twice with Igbo vice presidents.

Your hatred is because Buhari is blocking the business of importation and fraud, also encourage people to live within their means which some people (mostly Igbos) don't like.

Give me one thing Atiku did for igbos as VP in his 8th years in government and I will give you 2 things Osinbajo did for Nigerians including Igbos as VP.

The fight against Buhari is not because he is bad, it's because you just don't like him!

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Kamanuozuzu: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:

U're a 4ool
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Pataricatering(f): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
All of a sudden you guys are interested in the activities of the zoo ? Lol - we are now all zoomates! I can’t laugh!
izombie:
thats where you are wrong. The removal of buhari is paramount now and igbos will vote massively for atiku/obi in 2019. Operation back to daura is on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by owunabastard: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
BALLOSKI:
one of those cantankerous youths the writer was talking about.

He, kanu should have done enough to give us names of those killed on the day his house was invaded.
I am sure the guy will not be more than 18 years, so naive
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by somegirl1: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eledan:

Don’t be deceived!!its all because of Obi on the Atiku ticket.
Where were all these people castigating Nnamdi Kanu all these years? In Mars?

They’ve all just realized that Kanu is a liability and not an asset to the Atiku/Obi ticket and the reason they want to shut him up temporarily.

I doubt that. People are disenchanted because he was safe the entire time while his followers died.
He mentioned his dog as one of the casualties of the attack on his home before his followers.
He has been demystified.
Igbos clamouring for Biafra have rejected him not the idea of an secession.
There will always be South Easterners for secession as there will always be those against.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Konze70: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
You have said it all , I am an ibo man like him and I supported his struggle initially but it's like he's taking ibos for granted maybe for his own personal interest .we will not continue to tolerate this nonsense from him. You cannot say you are saving your people while you are killing them the more . I have been abroad for almost 9 years without coming home because of the kind of news we read about nigeria on daily bases . We have our relatives there and it's a pity they complain about unjust treatment being meted on them by heartless BUHARI instead of you to tell ibos to do everything to vote him out you are now paving ways for him to win 2019 election . How can you convince nigerians now that you are not working for APC ? If you lack wisdom better ask God for wisdom and stop that nonsense . Atiku is not a saint we know but he can't be as bad and wicked as BUHARI . ibos will vote massively for Atiku wether you like it or not .
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by okenwaa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kanu is working with Buhari.

I repeat.....

Kanu is working with Buhari.

They've promised him presidential pardon and full immunity.

Otû ala eji n'aka ka abuo no na brezzi..

Choose wisely.

Atiku/Obi we know.
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by BALLOSKI: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
owunabastard:

I am sure the guy will not be more than 18 years, so naive
don't mind him.
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Bannylove13: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
LZAA:

Bia barman yes load nwanne m up whateva he wants
Put it on my bill
Confam nwa afo

Udo nwanne...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by UjuJoan2: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
I found it very strange that he chose to mention the name of his DOG and didn't bother to mention the actual humans that were killed in the attack.

I just switched off everything about that man after reading that part.

Jack my dog and many others indeed!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor by Bannylove13: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

No need for long grammar

Kanu should be ignored by any sane Igbo man

Go get your pvc and vote out Buhari

Atiku obi is bae

You can't wish Biafra away..

Is in the blood..Biafra was there ..before kanu..Biafra will be here after kanu..

3 million deaths can't be wished away.

Support kanu ..
Vote Atiku..

Is politics..

Wake up to the division.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.