Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS (1155 Views)

Two Men Arrested And Brutally Injured For Robbing Girls Through IG As Modelling / Ekiti Student Caught Hiding His Classmate’s Underwear With Charm Inside Wardrobe / Female Corps Member Who Was Brutally Injured By Train Gave Up Ghost This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by GistMore: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
A young lad has been brutalized by one of his classmate leaving him with Serious injuries..

His devastated mom who shared the photos on her page, the boy had reported to his teacher about been bullied because of food, but she ignored and above was later the result..

His currently admitted at the hospital and is receiving treatment.

Read her post below!

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/little-boy-brutally-injured-classmate-not-sharing-breakfast

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by GistMore: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2018

Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by ayourbamie: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Naija police in the making
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by directorXixXICK(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is why I hate the policy of reporting to your teacher during a fight.....dey go just beat you for nothing..las Las Na punishment dem go gve the offender....So why don't you just fight back n injure yourselves make dem punish two of una...
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
I remember when I was her age a girl called folake sliced me with blade all because I refused to give her the head of my orange. Anytime we on break and you buy orange, classmates would swam you like bees begging for the small head part of the orange. Naso folake provoke because I give my crush instead. She waited till closing time and ambushed me. Slice my neck with blade narrowly missing my carotid artery. Thank God I did not die.
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by decatalyst(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This is why I hate the policy of reporting to your teacher during a fight.....dey go just beat you for nothing..las Las Na punishment dem go gve the offender....

And you think if the kid fought back, it wouldn't be worse? A possibility of death also exist!

So, if a report could be made, it's better. Stern punishment or expulsion of the offending student would curtail bullying.
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Nbote(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dat child has violent tendencies
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Jacqueline22(f): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na wa
Even children now
Cc martin0
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Martin0(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Na wa
Even children now
Cc martin0

I just tire oo, omo i get gist for you ooo come to my side my gist you weitin sup yesterday
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Jacqueline22(f): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Martin0:

I just tire oo, omo i get gist for you ooo come to my side my gist you weitin sup yesterday
Which side
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by melaninpop: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
directorXixXICK:
This is why I hate the policy of reporting to your teacher during a fight.....dey go just beat you for nothing..las Las Na punishment dem go gve the offender....So why don't you just fight back n injure yourselves make dem punish two of una...

I swear... Fight, scatter everywhere, injure eachother... Las las dem go flog everybody, score settled.
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Which side
my thread
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Jacqueline22(f): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Martin0:

my thread
Oh ok
Show me link
Re: Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Oh ok Show me link
OK

(1) (Reply)

Lady Brings Boyfriend To Come Fight A Lady For Her, See What Happened Next / I Make Ak 47 Rifle For Criminals In Nigeria - Suspect Confesses / Computer Village Boys At It Again - New Trick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.