Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Female Corps Member Who Was Brutally Injured By Train Gave Up Ghost This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corps Member Who Was Brutally Injured By Train Gave Up Ghost This Morning (678 Views)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Two Men Arrested And Brutally Injured For Robbing Girls Through IG As Modelling / Little Boy Brutally Injured By His Classmate For Not Sharing His Breakfast. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Who Was Brutally Injured By Train Gave Up Ghost This Morning by bossmeek(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-CXvO0iPkpZ4/WqJ53as7vnI/AAAAAAAAEaY/luJ8WM_J1SYwghYodWqp1i9_ss57WIoYQCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20180309_130648_277.jpg[/img]

A tragic incident happened yesterday at Ikeja train station. An arriving train struck a female Corps member, she was brutally injured, rushed to the general hospital though but I heard she gave up the ghost this morning.
Female Corps Member Who Was Brutally Injured By Train Gave Up Ghost This Morning (Photos)

Reporting from our source, It was gathered that the victim of yesterday's accident was using an earpiece so she didn't hear the horn of coming train, imagine, a very loud sound like that!

The train is the owner of the track always, avoid moving on tracks. Be safety conscious always. May God protect us all.

May her soul rest in a perfect peace.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/03/female-corps-member-who-was-brutally.html
Re: Female Corps Member Who Was Brutally Injured By Train Gave Up Ghost This Morning by bossmeek(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

After He Finished He Said I Was ‘sweeter Than My Mother’- Father Rapes Daughter / Armed Robbery Victim In Niger State Overpowers Attackers After Being Shot(photo) / Sex Attacker With No Penis Tricked Women During Sex By Using Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.