Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Abuja Residents To Start Paying For Watching Tv - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Residents To Start Paying For Watching Tv (497 Views)

Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life / Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / Policeman Shot As Gunmen Kindap Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Residents To Start Paying For Watching Tv by kingcalipha(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
We were just served a notice at my office to start paying for watching television, listening to Radio and using office phone. They claimed the charges are applicable to commercial and residential areas.
Re: Abuja Residents To Start Paying For Watching Tv by Nbote(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahahahah... I'll buy TV with my money, pay subscription with my money, pay for power dat I definitely won't see most of d tym and den have to pay to watch it? Dey are mad but don't have ppl to tell dem
Re: Abuja Residents To Start Paying For Watching Tv by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
kingcalipha:
We were just served a notice at my office to start paying for watching television, listening to Radio and using office phone. They claimed the charges are applicable to commercial and residential areas.
And the notice is invisible .
right?

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Destroys Maize Farm Worth N3m In Oyo State / Kano Singer Stabbed By Neighbour For ‘singing About His Father’ (photos) / Pastor Charged With Raping His 14yr Daughter Over 6yrs After Death Of Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.